Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon RP
Hailmern drew back his hand. "Or perhaps she wants...," He paused to think of what other things Spirals eat, "Meat. Yes that's the other thing Spirals eat. But first, I'll try your idea." He grabbed the humongous dung beetle. "Is this to your liking."

(OOC: Is it okay if I bring in Hailmern's new hatchlings Daena and Darius?)
Hailmern drew back his hand. "Or perhaps she wants...," He paused to think of what other things Spirals eat, "Meat. Yes that's the other thing Spirals eat. But first, I'll try your idea." He grabbed the humongous dung beetle. "Is this to your liking."

(OOC: Is it okay if I bring in Hailmern's new hatchlings Daena and Darius?)
Hello there. I am the almighty ScorchingSunset, but just call me Scorch.
Look at these babies.
zobby.gif 9OUKG.gif lY4MO.gif 753aH.gif
(Ooc: I don't mind.) Clearkiss leans down and nuzzles the baby slightly then goes back to guard duty.
(Ooc: I don't mind.) Clearkiss leans down and nuzzles the baby slightly then goes back to guard duty.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36465255] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364653/36465255_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36465254] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364653/36465254_350.png[/img] [/url] The sound of loud buzzing, thumping and crunching can be heard from the bushes. Soon, two faes and a bumble have burst through the bushes.

36465255_350.png

36465254_350.png

The sound of loud buzzing, thumping and crunching can be heard from the bushes. Soon, two faes and a bumble have burst through the bushes.
Look at these babies.
Clearkiss snaps is head towards the sound and makes a deep rumble as a warning then relaxes when he sees the two hatchlings. He huffs, annoyed then goes back to guard duty.
Clearkiss snaps is head towards the sound and makes a deep rumble as a warning then relaxes when he sees the two hatchlings. He huffs, annoyed then goes back to guard duty.
Eloshee lets out a brief "EEEEEE!" before diving behind Clearkiss to hide. It's like she realizes just exactly what has come out of the bushes only afterwards. She peeks out. "O-oh. H-hi!" She waves at the hatchlings.
Eloshee lets out a brief "EEEEEE!" before diving behind Clearkiss to hide. It's like she realizes just exactly what has come out of the bushes only afterwards. She peeks out. "O-oh. H-hi!" She waves at the hatchlings.
Clearkiss flicks his forked tongue out to get any scents nearby as he looks around for danger.
Clearkiss flicks his forked tongue out to get any scents nearby as he looks around for danger.
The male stepped forward. "Hello. I'm Darius and this is Daena. Mother says Daena is a bit slow on talking, and she'll talk in her own time, but I think she's just dumb." Daena grunted in disagreement, but Darius continued talking. "And this is Storm." He gestured toward the bumble.

By this time Hailmern had walked up to the other Fae, his frills flared. "That's my Bumble." Something about the way the hatchlings cowered made something click. The reason they had his bumble was because they were also his. He lunged forward but instead of harming them he hugged them.

(OOC: Sprry for taking over the RP I'm trying to take them away from the main focus at the moment.)
The male stepped forward. "Hello. I'm Darius and this is Daena. Mother says Daena is a bit slow on talking, and she'll talk in her own time, but I think she's just dumb." Daena grunted in disagreement, but Darius continued talking. "And this is Storm." He gestured toward the bumble.

By this time Hailmern had walked up to the other Fae, his frills flared. "That's my Bumble." Something about the way the hatchlings cowered made something click. The reason they had his bumble was because they were also his. He lunged forward but instead of harming them he hugged them.

(OOC: Sprry for taking over the RP I'm trying to take them away from the main focus at the moment.)
Look at these babies.
Clearkiss ignores the hatchling and continues to guard. "Hailmern.... please got get some meat for this little spiral. I'll stay here and guard the hatchlings."
Clearkiss ignores the hatchling and continues to guard. "Hailmern.... please got get some meat for this little spiral. I'll stay here and guard the hatchlings."
Eloshee, gathering courage, slithers forward and gives the hatchlings a good look. "Aw, h-hello," she croons. "Are you hungry? I th-think Hailmern has s-some insects…" She turns to Hailmern and Clearkiss. "I-if you guys want m-meat, I'm up for the j-job. I'm g-good at hunting!" She's already beginning to slither away at incredible speed. "I-I'll be back!"
Eloshee, gathering courage, slithers forward and gives the hatchlings a good look. "Aw, h-hello," she croons. "Are you hungry? I th-think Hailmern has s-some insects…" She turns to Hailmern and Clearkiss. "I-if you guys want m-meat, I'm up for the j-job. I'm g-good at hunting!" She's already beginning to slither away at incredible speed. "I-I'll be back!"
Hailmern sighs as Eloshee disappears. "Phew. I dunno how to hunt." He nods over to the insects already starting to get on their feet. "Their all yours if you want them."
Hailmern sighs as Eloshee disappears. "Phew. I dunno how to hunt." He nods over to the insects already starting to get on their feet. "Their all yours if you want them."
Look at these babies.