Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon RP
//Hm, is there anyway the Serthis I'm playing as can notice that spiral hatchling? Like, maybe if it made some kind of noise or movement that Eloshee can easily pin down, I think it'd work.
//Hm, is there anyway the Serthis I'm playing as can notice that spiral hatchling? Like, maybe if it made some kind of noise or movement that Eloshee can easily pin down, I think it'd work.
Hailmern' eyes snapped open. How could he have fallen asleep? He stretched, and then leapt off the ground.
Hailmern' eyes snapped open. How could he have fallen asleep? He stretched, and then leapt off the ground.
Hello there. I am the almighty ScorchingSunset, but just call me Scorch.
Look at these babies.
zobby.gif 9OUKG.gif lY4MO.gif 753aH.gif
Clearkiss stays where he was guarding Hailmern and Eloshee. He yawns big.
Clearkiss stays where he was guarding Hailmern and Eloshee. He yawns big.
Eloshee stares at Hailmern with curious wonder. "…A-and what kind of d-dragon are you…?"
Eloshee stares at Hailmern with curious wonder. "…A-and what kind of d-dragon are you…?"
"A fae. Mother says that they are the best around." He quickly glanced up, remembering the other dragons surrounding him.
"A fae. Mother says that they are the best around." He quickly glanced up, remembering the other dragons surrounding him.
Look at these babies.
…Oh, oh! So that's what Clearkiss meant! Guardian. Fae. Those are dragon breeds! How did she not catch onto this before? Now she's kind of embarrassed.

"The b-best… around? H-how come?"
…Oh, oh! So that's what Clearkiss meant! Guardian. Fae. Those are dragon breeds! How did she not catch onto this before? Now she's kind of embarrassed.

"The b-best… around? H-how come?"
"Because they are tiny but mighty and great fun in tag." He chuckles deeply, relaxing his muscles.
"Because they are tiny but mighty and great fun in tag." He chuckles deeply, relaxing his muscles.
Eloshee giggles at that. "Tiny but mighty, huh?" Then she rubs an arm. "I-if only that were the same f-for m-m-me…" Then she frowns. "…W-what's tag?" Oh, she really hopes she doesn't sound stupid. The only kind of "tag" that she knows of is when a Serthis leaves territorial markers with certain items.
Eloshee giggles at that. "Tiny but mighty, huh?" Then she rubs an arm. "I-if only that were the same f-for m-m-me…" Then she frowns. "…W-what's tag?" Oh, she really hopes she doesn't sound stupid. The only kind of "tag" that she knows of is when a Serthis leaves territorial markers with certain items.
"Tag is a game where someone is 'it'. They have to 'tag' someone else, then they are 'it'. Eaisier to understand once you play it, though." He looked up at Clearkiss, checking if they are talking about the same game "That's right, right?"
"Tag is a game where someone is 'it'. They have to 'tag' someone else, then they are 'it'. Eaisier to understand once you play it, though." He looked up at Clearkiss, checking if they are talking about the same game "That's right, right?"
Look at these babies.
He smiles big. "That's correct, little one. It's fun but faes are quick and agile. On the ground and in the air." He chuckles deeply.
He smiles big. "That's correct, little one. It's fun but faes are quick and agile. On the ground and in the air." He chuckles deeply.