Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yourself as a Dragon RP *CLOSED*
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@KayjayStarr @Polygone @Mutty @Digimon11 @Gildraug @Harknessy @Skeletonskimask @Alexandrite420

"Shells... Crabs... Clams... S-S-Sharks?!" Josh freaked out, accidentally letting out air. Ahead down deep she saw a sunken ship. She dived while conscious about drowning. "Is there air in here?" Josh quickly questioned. She started holding on to her breath harder looking for air, getting near drowning.
@KayjayStarr @Polygone @Mutty @Digimon11 @Gildraug @Harknessy @Skeletonskimask @Alexandrite420

"Shells... Crabs... Clams... S-S-Sharks?!" Josh freaked out, accidentally letting out air. Ahead down deep she saw a sunken ship. She dived while conscious about drowning. "Is there air in here?" Josh quickly questioned. She started holding on to her breath harder looking for air, getting near drowning.
@Gildraug

"Sure but don't scare the prey away." Wings told Kaymae walking after her and moved toward the clearing. "Come on, let's get started!" He carefully looked around for prey and spotted a thrush. He pounced, grabbed the thrush and swiftly broke it's neck. "Come on Kaymae, start hunting because a thrush isn't going to feed our hungry dragon friends."
@Gildraug

"Sure but don't scare the prey away." Wings told Kaymae walking after her and moved toward the clearing. "Come on, let's get started!" He carefully looked around for prey and spotted a thrush. He pounced, grabbed the thrush and swiftly broke it's neck. "Come on Kaymae, start hunting because a thrush isn't going to feed our hungry dragon friends."
ldNLSdw.png
@KayjayStarr @Mutty @Polygone @Digimon11 @Gildraug @HarkNessy @Skeletonskimask @Alexandrite420

Josh couldn't hold her breath anymore. She quickly paddled releasing all of her oxygen out somehow flipping over but finally seeing a air bubble. She quickly grabbed it. She blew a bubble in sign of relief. Finding a chest but sharks were guarding it. She quickly grabbed it but got caught. "Uh... Hi...?" Josh thought with a fake smile. "IM DEAD!" She froze and swam with sharks chasing her up quickly hopping on their noses and dodging their teeth making it up to the surface gasping with safety. "Whoa! Those were big ones! At least I obtained treasure!" Josh quickly ran finding a safe spot to open it.
@KayjayStarr @Mutty @Polygone @Digimon11 @Gildraug @HarkNessy @Skeletonskimask @Alexandrite420

Josh couldn't hold her breath anymore. She quickly paddled releasing all of her oxygen out somehow flipping over but finally seeing a air bubble. She quickly grabbed it. She blew a bubble in sign of relief. Finding a chest but sharks were guarding it. She quickly grabbed it but got caught. "Uh... Hi...?" Josh thought with a fake smile. "IM DEAD!" She froze and swam with sharks chasing her up quickly hopping on their noses and dodging their teeth making it up to the surface gasping with safety. "Whoa! Those were big ones! At least I obtained treasure!" Josh quickly ran finding a safe spot to open it.
@Digimon11

Kaymae smiled at Wing's enthusiasm and nodded with approval as he caught a thrush.
"I shall hunt with you right after I gather some of this greenery here - I think I caught the sight of a healing plant, or two," she said as she lowered her head to inspect the various plants which grew next to the small spring and at the edge of the forest. Finding some herbs with healing properties, she picked them carefully up and put them into the sac, moving on and scanning the area.
"Okay, I think this area is cleared. We should probably go to different directions, but return here when ready. I'll leave the sac here, so we can refill it every now and then with the meat and the herbs. Do we need to catch some bugs or fishes?" she asked, thinking of the varied dragons awaiting for them. Some of them might not like the meat.
@Digimon11

Kaymae smiled at Wing's enthusiasm and nodded with approval as he caught a thrush.
"I shall hunt with you right after I gather some of this greenery here - I think I caught the sight of a healing plant, or two," she said as she lowered her head to inspect the various plants which grew next to the small spring and at the edge of the forest. Finding some herbs with healing properties, she picked them carefully up and put them into the sac, moving on and scanning the area.
"Okay, I think this area is cleared. We should probably go to different directions, but return here when ready. I'll leave the sac here, so we can refill it every now and then with the meat and the herbs. Do we need to catch some bugs or fishes?" she asked, thinking of the varied dragons awaiting for them. Some of them might not like the meat.
Google Doc of stuff for thread:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16adUgAhIcaFCu5VcK9uqhHBHY4x_p0klxx_8mIHqwcY/edit
~~~~~
@KayjayStarr @Mutty @Joshdaawsome @Digimon11 @Gildraug @HarkNessy @Skeletonskimask @Alexandrite420
(Oops this post is super late but nobody has been posting in the thread so I forgot to make it.)

(So, Josh. Slight issue with your RP. No offense, but Josh's adventures are super crazy and don't seem to make very much sense for the setting. We aren't anywhere near shadow's border, so there aren't really any brambles around to run into. Sharks, sunken ships, and treasure won't be in a fairly shallow river, so that wouldn't really make sense either. It's also highly incongruent with the plot everyone else is having, it's like you left to do your own RP somewhere else. So if you could, try to tone down the crazy adventures please?)

(And Ness, still waiting on you to respond to Poly.)
Google Doc of stuff for thread:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16adUgAhIcaFCu5VcK9uqhHBHY4x_p0klxx_8mIHqwcY/edit
~~~~~
@KayjayStarr @Mutty @Joshdaawsome @Digimon11 @Gildraug @HarkNessy @Skeletonskimask @Alexandrite420
(Oops this post is super late but nobody has been posting in the thread so I forgot to make it.)

(So, Josh. Slight issue with your RP. No offense, but Josh's adventures are super crazy and don't seem to make very much sense for the setting. We aren't anywhere near shadow's border, so there aren't really any brambles around to run into. Sharks, sunken ships, and treasure won't be in a fairly shallow river, so that wouldn't really make sense either. It's also highly incongruent with the plot everyone else is having, it's like you left to do your own RP somewhere else. So if you could, try to tone down the crazy adventures please?)

(And Ness, still waiting on you to respond to Poly.)

Praise the sun! \o/
@Polygone

Lucifer pulled Nessy out of the water, and staggered over to Poly. He had tears in his eyes, as he set the smaller dragon down.

"Why isssn't sssshe awake, why issssn't sssshe waking up?" He hissed.

--

Nessy felt herself wake a little from the cold water. Then, she was floating, floating.

And a hiss, a murmur above her.

She settled down to sleep, not even moving, thinking herself in the nest again.
@Polygone

Lucifer pulled Nessy out of the water, and staggered over to Poly. He had tears in his eyes, as he set the smaller dragon down.

"Why isssn't sssshe awake, why issssn't sssshe waking up?" He hissed.

--

Nessy felt herself wake a little from the cold water. Then, she was floating, floating.

And a hiss, a murmur above her.

She settled down to sleep, not even moving, thinking herself in the nest again.
If responding to me please PING me!

I probably won't see it otherwise. :3
((@polygone I'm sorry! And ok.))
((@polygone I'm sorry! And ok.))
(Hiiiii Nessyyyyy) (And thanks Josh! ^^)

Poly shrugs at the Wildclaw's question. "Exhaustion. Poison. Pain. Plenty of things could do it." He gets up from where he was sitting and walks over to some trees, clawing up the trunk to break off some of the lower-hanging branches with his front claws and backing back up afterwards. "She may need a good healer, which I am not." He pulls the branchest together as he speaks, making a ring and crushing down the center for a makeshift nest. "Go find the others. Zven seemed to be a spellcaster, perhaps he knows some healing magic. Nessy does seem ill, and moving her too much could be bad. So I'll stay here and watch over her. I shouldn't be moving very much either anyways." He walked over and scooped up the young Skydancer, carrying her back to the circle he'd made. He curled up around Nessy, spreading his wings out in the sun and over the little dragon, then closed his eyes to try and nap some before the others came back.
(Hiiiii Nessyyyyy) (And thanks Josh! ^^)

Poly shrugs at the Wildclaw's question. "Exhaustion. Poison. Pain. Plenty of things could do it." He gets up from where he was sitting and walks over to some trees, clawing up the trunk to break off some of the lower-hanging branches with his front claws and backing back up afterwards. "She may need a good healer, which I am not." He pulls the branchest together as he speaks, making a ring and crushing down the center for a makeshift nest. "Go find the others. Zven seemed to be a spellcaster, perhaps he knows some healing magic. Nessy does seem ill, and moving her too much could be bad. So I'll stay here and watch over her. I shouldn't be moving very much either anyways." He walked over and scooped up the young Skydancer, carrying her back to the circle he'd made. He curled up around Nessy, spreading his wings out in the sun and over the little dragon, then closed his eyes to try and nap some before the others came back.

Praise the sun! \o/
(@Polygone No problem!)
(@Polygone No problem!)
@HarkNessy

(-poke-)
@HarkNessy

(-poke-)

Praise the sun! \o/
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36