Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Shadom] Desert's (c)laws
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
C) I’ll head towards them and see if i can spot anything suspicious from the distance.

I am small and stealthy - I'm sure I can get a good peek at whatever is coming before I alarm the others!
C) I’ll head towards them and see if i can spot anything suspicious from the distance.

I am small and stealthy - I'm sure I can get a good peek at whatever is coming before I alarm the others!
PZxFoad.png06ZbluJ.png
B) I’m sure they won’t hurt us, so i’ll let the others know, but won’t trouble them otherwise.
B) I’m sure they won’t hurt us, so i’ll let the others know, but won’t trouble them otherwise.
A! but do it calmly, no need for panic!
A! but do it calmly, no need for panic!
c7f927562db794324e2d8df76f939ee553b9c321.png Wishlist
Project Journal
D) I’ll observe them from afar for a moment and then decide what to do. !
D) I’ll observe them from afar for a moment and then decide what to do. !
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
C) I'll go out and try and get a closer view. That way, I can tell the rest of the group what's going on well before whatever that is gets close to us.
C) I'll go out and try and get a closer view. That way, I can tell the rest of the group what's going on well before whatever that is gets close to us.

9D8YYS1.png

Last day!

Last day!
jt3PpxV.png
1. East - i want a roof over my head and witnesses to stop the desert ???? from stealing me away forever:O
1. East - i want a roof over my head and witnesses to stop the desert ???? from stealing me away forever:O
qTcP5yI.pngXT6s1Yv.gifBEZgNm.png SQvVy8i.png 5M9CHlS.gif
2. D better safe than sorry!
2. D better safe than sorry!
3. C stones are exposed and heat up, at least sand cools fast! Plus, might have bugs ???? there, ouch
3. C stones are exposed and heat up, at least sand cools fast! Plus, might have bugs ???? there, ouch
4. C sand in the eyes hurts but in the lungs is worse. If I bury myself a bit I won't get hit by stuff or lose the dragons I'm with
4. C sand in the eyes hurts but in the lungs is worse. If I bury myself a bit I won't get hit by stuff or lose the dragons I'm with
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15