Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Millionaire Walk [Daily Free Treasure]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 114 115
I've set up the entrants spreadsheet (link in the fifth post) and added everyone up to this point! I was very tempted not to add the person who pinged me (reading comprehension!!!!!! *wrings hands*), but one of my 2024 resolutions is to be less of a grinch over minor transgressions, so I'll let it slide. deep breaths.

@Self @AtticaIonia
I play hard mode using method 1 in this tutorial, with shortcuts learned from years of daily practise (I've memorised all the clicking patterns and no longer need to bring all the tiles down to the bottom right edge to know what it's going to be). It takes me between 5 and 15 seconds to finish one puzzle.
It also helps to put on a podcast or something while I'm doing it, so I don't get bored and stop halfway through haha
I've set up the entrants spreadsheet (link in the fifth post) and added everyone up to this point! I was very tempted not to add the person who pinged me (reading comprehension!!!!!! *wrings hands*), but one of my 2024 resolutions is to be less of a grinch over minor transgressions, so I'll let it slide. deep breaths.

@Self @AtticaIonia
I play hard mode using method 1 in this tutorial, with shortcuts learned from years of daily practise (I've memorised all the clicking patterns and no longer need to bring all the tiles down to the bottom right edge to know what it's going to be). It takes me between 5 and 15 seconds to finish one puzzle.
It also helps to put on a podcast or something while I'm doing it, so I don't get bored and stop halfway through haha
MUYNhfy.png
6mVFIuV.png
dEo6ta2.png
i'd like to enter!! thank you so much!
i'd like to enter!! thank you so much!
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
I'd like to enter! It's cool you're doing this ^^
I'd like to enter! It's cool you're doing this ^^
RcXKtOe.pngXcNoWtQ.pngLikes For Algernon!
I'd love to enter! Thank you for doing this, and happy somewhat-late new year! :>
I'd love to enter! Thank you for doing this, and happy somewhat-late new year! :>
IMG-1511.png
Oh wow this is super helpful as a chronically broke newbie who needs to get lair space asap xD thanks, I'd like to enter please!
Oh wow this is super helpful as a chronically broke newbie who needs to get lair space asap xD thanks, I'd like to enter please!
What a wonderful thing! I'd love to enter~
What a wonderful thing! I'd love to enter~
Could I enter? Thank you very much for the opportunity!
Could I enter? Thank you very much for the opportunity!
….……..1Bxczna.png …..
o b c o r d a t a
he/him | writer | fr+2
…..2GdahBg.png
I’d love to enter! Thanks!
I’d love to enter! Thanks!
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Please always ping me!
» Exalt Lair
- My name is Lightehouse.
- Formerly Astromanian.
i0phQ2L.gif
[quote name="Teg741" date="2024-01-02 14:16:22" ] I've set up the entrants spreadsheet (link in the fifth post) and added everyone up to this point! I was very tempted not to add the person who pinged me (reading comprehension!!!!!! *wrings hands*), but one of my 2024 resolutions is to be less of a grinch over minor transgressions, so I'll let it slide. deep breaths. [/quote] This is so relatable. [emoji=guardian sad size=1] I’ll make it my resolution to be less of a grinch over not reading rules too, but I can’t help but side eye sometimes. I wish you luck this year!
Teg741 wrote on 2024-01-02 14:16:22:
This is so relatable. I’ll make it my resolution to be less of a grinch over not reading rules too, but I can’t help but side eye sometimes. I wish you luck this year!
….……..1Bxczna.png …..
o b c o r d a t a
he/him | writer | fr+2
…..2GdahBg.png
i'd like to enter! ty :]
i'd like to enter! ty :]
...................................... Qya5B47.png
KLTxh3r.png
tqGkHih.png
CB1A5LI.png
mlHpBMC.png

SD2V5Al.png