Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DtB 2022 All Flight Raffle [ROUND 10]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42
@Juxta13 apologies for taking so long! q11 please
@Juxta13 apologies for taking so long! q11 please
@Deladria - Found it! Thanks for letting me know.

@mix - Oops! I did see that and never got around to doing anything about it. Would you like me to pick another name out of the QotD participants to receive the badge? Did you have someone else in mind to receive it? Or would you just prefer to take O-1 at this point? Just let me know, and I'm happy to make it happen.

@ChaiSpicedTea - It looks like a post came through from you, but it appears to be empty. Want to try again? You are also welcome to send a direct message if that works better.
@Deladria - Found it! Thanks for letting me know.

@mix - Oops! I did see that and never got around to doing anything about it. Would you like me to pick another name out of the QotD participants to receive the badge? Did you have someone else in mind to receive it? Or would you just prefer to take O-1 at this point? Just let me know, and I'm happy to make it happen.

@ChaiSpicedTea - It looks like a post came through from you, but it appears to be empty. Want to try again? You are also welcome to send a direct message if that works better.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Juxta13 - I'll just take O-1, don't want to complicate things!
@Juxta13 - I'll just take O-1, don't want to complicate things!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@Juxta13 - I'd like I-5, please. Thank you! ^-^
@Juxta13 - I'd like I-5, please. Thank you! ^-^
QZsv8ej.png
@Mandragorum I don't foresee it taking longer than the end of NotN, I'm not a hugely patient person so I'm pretty frequent with my scatters. If it does end up taking longer than that, I can definitely pick someone else! Thank you!!
@Mandragorum I don't foresee it taking longer than the end of NotN, I'm not a hugely patient person so I'm pretty frequent with my scatters. If it does end up taking longer than that, I can definitely pick someone else! Thank you!!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
Oh cool! Can I please claim Q-9?
Oh cool! Can I please claim Q-9?
CN1WW1O.png 9.png QGlNYn8.png
@Juxta13

I'd like badge F-5, please.
@Juxta13

I'd like badge F-5, please.
@25Origami @AceChaser @Ackie @Aikka @Ajgreelyfan3 @Al3s1s @alyblaith @Alyblaith @aredshroom @ArithMedic @Artichoke @Arwen @Assshan @atimeforlions @aura12 @Avmire @beBlueberry @BrassicaOracle @BrutusCourt @CaityJay @ceiswyn @CelticOwl @ceravanne @ChaiSpicedTea @chamilet @Charliex8 @Comfrey @Cordially @dataghosts @Deladria @delonix @Disillusionist @distortedgenesis @DJFallOutWolf @Doozie @dragonflare92 @DragonPog @DraigTeg @DriftingDreams @DuskandDagger @EternalLife @ExasperatedMom @fantasygill @figura @FinalFlight @FoxyFemBoi @fuwafuwa @Golden @Goldia @Halkiierid @harpyja @Herbyy @HurricaneWinds @Hwa @IamNoHere @Infested @InkedFlight @jay717 @Jazzyleia @jbapple @jekylls @Juulika @Juxta13 @KaichouKai @kirathekat @Kothra @kriski @ktg1214 @Kywren @LabBugs @ladymackers @LaparaLaela @Lara8 @larkhund @late711 @likely6 @littlebickle @LouckyKoneko @Luaii @Lucanidae @lyrelore @Lyvenex @Mandragorum @MidnightMonarch @mix @MoonlitCacti @Mudpuddle @Myrtana @Mythariah @Nadat @Noivurn @NotHereToPerch @onotomatopea @Persinnamon @PidgeEons @Piko @posibee @RaiStarDragon @RedsNight @Reignhart @Robotzebra @rockss @Ryulyn @SabrielandOJ @SazanamiKage @Selah @Seonais @ShimmeryLuna @SilentRiver @SilverChilver @silvertabby @SkellieTheRedd @skyleaf @sleepy @sleepyhat @SleepyHoneybee @smolfroglesbian @sockmonkeygerald @Solstices @Somariel @SongOfAchilles @Storygeek @Straka @sunflour @Supremedorklord @Sushispider1212 @Sylvidoptera @takatsuki @Takurotan @TalonShrubfire @Teahl @teddy2008 @Teewie @Teletraan @thegamemother @TheLoversMask @Tinytrashchild @TomSwifty @treeblood @urbancountry26 @uruhead @ValorLaw @VerityKindle @VioletDancer @WanderingTurtle @WendysWing @wolftrickster @Wonderling @Xenamorph @Zantedeschia

Hello all! All tickets have been entered. Please double-check and let us know if anything has been missed. The raffle will begin drawing on Friday!
@25Origami @AceChaser @Ackie @Aikka @Ajgreelyfan3 @Al3s1s @alyblaith @Alyblaith @aredshroom @ArithMedic @Artichoke @Arwen @Assshan @atimeforlions @aura12 @Avmire @beBlueberry @BrassicaOracle @BrutusCourt @CaityJay @ceiswyn @CelticOwl @ceravanne @ChaiSpicedTea @chamilet @Charliex8 @Comfrey @Cordially @dataghosts @Deladria @delonix @Disillusionist @distortedgenesis @DJFallOutWolf @Doozie @dragonflare92 @DragonPog @DraigTeg @DriftingDreams @DuskandDagger @EternalLife @ExasperatedMom @fantasygill @figura @FinalFlight @FoxyFemBoi @fuwafuwa @Golden @Goldia @Halkiierid @harpyja @Herbyy @HurricaneWinds @Hwa @IamNoHere @Infested @InkedFlight @jay717 @Jazzyleia @jbapple @jekylls @Juulika @Juxta13 @KaichouKai @kirathekat @Kothra @kriski @ktg1214 @Kywren @LabBugs @ladymackers @LaparaLaela @Lara8 @larkhund @late711 @likely6 @littlebickle @LouckyKoneko @Luaii @Lucanidae @lyrelore @Lyvenex @Mandragorum @MidnightMonarch @mix @MoonlitCacti @Mudpuddle @Myrtana @Mythariah @Nadat @Noivurn @NotHereToPerch @onotomatopea @Persinnamon @PidgeEons @Piko @posibee @RaiStarDragon @RedsNight @Reignhart @Robotzebra @rockss @Ryulyn @SabrielandOJ @SazanamiKage @Selah @Seonais @ShimmeryLuna @SilentRiver @SilverChilver @silvertabby @SkellieTheRedd @skyleaf @sleepy @sleepyhat @SleepyHoneybee @smolfroglesbian @sockmonkeygerald @Solstices @Somariel @SongOfAchilles @Storygeek @Straka @sunflour @Supremedorklord @Sushispider1212 @Sylvidoptera @takatsuki @Takurotan @TalonShrubfire @Teahl @teddy2008 @Teewie @Teletraan @thegamemother @TheLoversMask @Tinytrashchild @TomSwifty @treeblood @urbancountry26 @uruhead @ValorLaw @VerityKindle @VioletDancer @WanderingTurtle @WendysWing @wolftrickster @Wonderling @Xenamorph @Zantedeschia

Hello all! All tickets have been entered. Please double-check and let us know if anything has been missed. The raffle will begin drawing on Friday!
HdmxfuE.png
mTAp2ld.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
ivaxllO.png 10cfa7f58bd4a1958f981bac72b7186339236066.png
@RedsNight hiii!! You tagged me but i didn't buy any tickets!
@RedsNight hiii!! You tagged me but i didn't buy any tickets!
4FoEmfRo_o.png
@SongofAchilles
It looks like you got a ticket through participation in Eggnog Doodles, according to the spreadsheet!
@SongofAchilles
It looks like you got a ticket through participation in Eggnog Doodles, according to the spreadsheet!
HdmxfuE.png
mTAp2ld.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
ivaxllO.png 10cfa7f58bd4a1958f981bac72b7186339236066.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42