Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Giveaway] Community Project Fund
1 2 3 4
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/656608770591293483/1038938445264998450/image.png[/img][/center] [center][font=times new roman][size=6][size=5][u]What It Is[/u][/size][/size][/font][/center] The Flight Rising Community Project Fund is a collective pool of money used to fund members' projects. Members of the FRCMP pay a one time membership fee of 75g/kt, and add a list of their project goals to our spreadsheet. They then receive the items associated with those goals slowly but surely as we gather the funds for them. The FRCMP encourages but does not require members to donate beyond their initial contribution, but does encourage members to contribute 1/2 the cost of their project goals if the item's cost exceeds 300g/kt, to keep the fund more equitable between those undertaking gem gene projects and those seeking apparel. [center][font=times new roman][size=6][size=5][u]How To Join[/u][/size][/size][/font][/center] 1.) Send your membership fee of 75g/kt to Tobin. 2.) [b][url=https://forms.gle/8atevj1FpM2A2Gtx6]Add your projects.[/url][/b] If you cannot use the form, ping @Tobin with a list of your project needs in this thread. You do not have to wait for me to reply to your membership fee to do this! 3.) Wait to receive your project items. Time may vary depending on availability of funds and price of item. Items will be staggered to allow all members to receive an equitable amount of funding, and are not FCFS. [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EuwvY_O8GFWyDVtH5NYlY2cdn3z7_oy7jZW63D-wXhA/edit?usp=sharing]You may check the current most item queue here.[/url][/b]
image.png
What It Is

The Flight Rising Community Project Fund is a collective pool of money used to fund members' projects. Members of the FRCMP pay a one time membership fee of 75g/kt, and add a list of their project goals to our spreadsheet. They then receive the items associated with those goals slowly but surely as we gather the funds for them.

The FRCMP encourages but does not require members to donate beyond their initial contribution, but does encourage members to contribute 1/2 the cost of their project goals if the item's cost exceeds 300g/kt, to keep the fund more equitable between those undertaking gem gene projects and those seeking apparel.

How To Join

1.) Send your membership fee of 75g/kt to Tobin.

2.) Add your projects. If you cannot use the form, ping @Tobin with a list of your project needs in this thread. You do not have to wait for me to reply to your membership fee to do this!

3.) Wait to receive your project items. Time may vary depending on availability of funds and price of item. Items will be staggered to allow all members to receive an equitable amount of funding, and are not FCFS. You may check the current most item queue here.
output-onlinepngtools.png
[center][font=times new roman][size=6][size=5][u]Affiliated Programs[/u][/size][/size][/font] Programs we support, run, and help out with.[/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3306416/1#post_3306416][img]https://i.ibb.co/Hr3bN9T/skyflight-battalion-logo-cropped-2.png[/img][/url] Skyflight Battalion is a new player program to get level 25s in the hands of new players, run by our member [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/674064]stormiecx[/url]. We encourage members to donate their time in the coli to help out with this project, and to donate battlestones when possible. [/center]
Affiliated Programs
Programs we support, run, and help out with.
skyflight-battalion-logo-cropped-2.png
Skyflight Battalion is a new player program to get level 25s in the hands of new players, run by our member stormiecx. We encourage members to donate their time in the coli to help out with this project, and to donate battlestones when possible.
Sent my payment, this is super cool!!! : D
Sent my payment, this is super cool!!! : D
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
Today's Goals:

Brew up a BC Bogsneak
Pay for BC Skydancer
Build up our treasure fund via fodder training
Today's Goals:

Brew up a BC Bogsneak
Pay for BC Skydancer
Build up our treasure fund via fodder training
I just realized-- we could offer training and coli griding and the funds will be for the community project!
I could offer my services! I am a college student thou so there are times when there might be delays but am still open if you up for it!
I just realized-- we could offer training and coli griding and the funds will be for the community project!
I could offer my services! I am a college student thou so there are times when there might be delays but am still open if you up for it!
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
@AzaRein

We could definitely do something like that! I've been training and exalting fodder to increase our funds, but I'm definitely down to set up a more formal training/coli grinding front for us if you'd like.

@Goldensong @treesapperson

What would you two think of something like that?
@AzaRein

We could definitely do something like that! I've been training and exalting fodder to increase our funds, but I'm definitely down to set up a more formal training/coli grinding front for us if you'd like.

@Goldensong @treesapperson

What would you two think of something like that?
@Tobin I already enjoy coli grinding, so I'd be down :D
@Tobin I already enjoy coli grinding, so I'd be down :D
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
I suppose I could pitch in something like that. although my lair space is very limited atm and I am already trying to do some exalt training for a raffle. So cant really atm but I will defo like to be part of it if this continues on to be a asset for the project ^^
I suppose I could pitch in something like that. although my lair space is very limited atm and I am already trying to do some exalt training for a raffle. So cant really atm but I will defo like to be part of it if this continues on to be a asset for the project ^^
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
Donated. This a very nice idea imo. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Donated. This a very nice idea imo.
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
I really can't thank you enough for the donation!

Also, we've added a list of everything we've sent out so far, and added a google sheet to represent our brewing queue ^^
I really can't thank you enough for the donation!

Also, we've added a list of everything we've sent out so far, and added a google sheet to represent our brewing queue ^^
1 2 3 4