Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | free stuff bundles! (closed/catching up)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
bump! gonna close this for a while pretty soon, but I still have extras to give away :)
bump! gonna close this for a while pretty soon, but I still have extras to give away :)
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
Hii I still lack a few stuff for hibben slots and I wonder if you just happen to have them? I would appreciate anything ^^ Ty for hosting this [item=Crimson Emperor][item=Augite Protector][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Auraline Porcupine][item=Cockatrice] [item=Forest Green Wing Wraps][item=Dented Iron Boots][item=Dented Iron Gauntlets]
Hii I still lack a few stuff for hibben slots and I wonder if you just happen to have them? I would appreciate anything ^^ Ty for hosting this
Crimson Emperor Augite Protector Bamboo Phytocat Cockatrice

Forest Green Wing Wraps Dented Iron Boots Dented Iron Gauntlets
XfOE65H.pngy3NW8md.gif4FDQFf5.png
This is very kind of you!! My wishlist is on my clan profile but I'd be happy with anything :]
This is very kind of you!! My wishlist is on my clan profile but I'd be happy with anything :]
MY ART SHOP :3
show me your layton
fandragons pretty please!!!

If you're reading this, have a nice awesome day!
rainydaybutton.pngSFDC_button.png
Hello! I’m new to the site, so I don’t have a wishlist, but I’d be happy to receive anything that could get me started :D Familiars and apparel would be highly appreciated, since I’d like to grow my collection of companions! Thanks for doing this!
Hello! I’m new to the site, so I don’t have a wishlist, but I’d be happy to receive anything that could get me started :D Familiars and apparel would be highly appreciated, since I’d like to grow my collection of companions! Thanks for doing this!
Hiya! I have a couple of wishlists!

My general wishlist is here
But higher priority is my gene projects, and the wishlist is here

ty for doing this :)
Hiya! I have a couple of wishlists!

My general wishlist is here
But higher priority is my gene projects, and the wishlist is here

ty for doing this :)
8x1Gn9m.gifwdDLdPM.pngJzQS7fK.pngKhnldRD.png
Hello!!

I was wondering if I could get some Accents for Pearlcatchers though any Accents at all would be cool!
If not I'd love some apparel instead.
Hello!!

I was wondering if I could get some Accents for Pearlcatchers though any Accents at all would be cool!
If not I'd love some apparel instead.
I would love some free stuff if still available!

I don't have a wishlist and would appreciate anything you have to send. I am working through the hibden items and would like some accents, but I'm not looking for anything in particular.

Thank you!
I would love some free stuff if still available!

I don't have a wishlist and would appreciate anything you have to send. I am working through the hibden items and would like some accents, but I'm not looking for anything in particular.

Thank you!
Hello! May I get a bundle as well? I don't have any particular wishlist except 3 items on my profile, but I feel they're out of freebie range ^^;

I'm still new here so anything you can spare in any category is good for me tbh. Thank you so much for this!
Hello! May I get a bundle as well? I don't have any particular wishlist except 3 items on my profile, but I feel they're out of freebie range ^^;

I'm still new here so anything you can spare in any category is good for me tbh. Thank you so much for this!
[center]Hi there! My wishlist is a lil wild, so no need to fret over giving me anything at all from it. So if you're still doing this, I'd love one!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78600662][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/786007/78600662.png[/img][/url]
Hi there! My wishlist is a lil wild, so no need to fret over giving me anything at all from it. So if you're still doing this, I'd love one!!

78600662.png
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28