Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] OOF Raffle: CLOSED
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 84 85
@Misweathering Could I confirm that the hatchling you sent is for raffle rather than foddart? I'm attending both so I need to check!
@Misweathering Could I confirm that the hatchling you sent is for raffle rather than foddart? I'm attending both so I need to check!
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi it is
@FirozTaverbi it is
forumsig1.pngforumsig2.pngforumsig3.pngforumsig4.pngforumsig5.png
@FirozTaverbi
sending a 1t your way^_^
@FirozTaverbi
sending a 1t your way^_^
ping me please! im very forgetful

it/that/xe/xey

fr time +3
rA5jp65.png FtM + gay

i collect eel, lobster, and crayfish items!

custom ms paint designs!
@phorusrhacoid Thank you for letting me know!
@phorusrhacoid Thank you for letting me know!
Na5WGHa.png
@Raedeshe @beanutbutter @FirozTaverbi

I have 150 Level 10s to yeet at somebody, 40 dergs at a time. I'll be doing a good chunk in gems. Anyone want to claim all of them, or would you rather I scattershot them?

Found!
@Raedeshe @beanutbutter @FirozTaverbi

I have 150 Level 10s to yeet at somebody, 40 dergs at a time. I'll be doing a good chunk in gems. Anyone want to claim all of them, or would you rather I scattershot them?

Found!
KfpmU0m.png
By the way why are there only six daily badges? They're not labeled with days of the week so I'm not sure which one is missing. But I'm pretty sure one is?
By the way why are there only six daily badges? They're not labeled with days of the week so I'm not sure which one is missing. But I'm pretty sure one is?
forumsig1.pngforumsig2.pngforumsig3.pngforumsig4.pngforumsig5.png
@brevityyis I can take them! I'll set myself to queued while you're sending them so we can get them shuffled as quickly as possible :)
@brevityyis I can take them! I'll set myself to queued while you're sending them so we can get them shuffled as quickly as possible :)
Na5WGHa.png
@Raedeshe @FirozTaverbi

FirozTaverbi got to it first, so thanks Raedeshe, but you're safe this time! (oh good, you saw it, cool) :D Thank you both very much!
@Raedeshe @FirozTaverbi

FirozTaverbi got to it first, so thanks Raedeshe, but you're safe this time! (oh good, you saw it, cool) :D Thank you both very much!
KfpmU0m.png
[quote name="brevityis" date="2021-08-07 08:24:25" ] @Raedeshe @FirozTaverbi FirozTaverbi got to it first, so thanks Raedeshe, but you're safe this time! (oh good, you saw it, cool) :D Thank you both very much! [/quote] Me panic deleting: RIP Firoz XD
brevityis wrote on 2021-08-07 08:24:25:
@Raedeshe @FirozTaverbi

Me panic deleting: RIP Firoz XD
WvICustomRaedeshe.pngqruWQ9Q.png
[quote name="Misweathering" date="2021-08-07 08:20:05" ] By the way why are there only six daily badges? They're not labeled with days of the week so I'm not sure which one is missing. But I'm pretty sure one is? [/quote] The badges should be in order, so the one missing is most likely today's (which should be updated later!)
Misweathering wrote on 2021-08-07 08:20:05:

The badges should be in order, so the one missing is most likely today's (which should be updated later!)
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 84 85