Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Free hibden items)Permanently closed :(
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 379 380
[font=trebuchet ms]@Kaminotea Heya! If it isn't much,Could I get: [item=delta orchid] 25x [item=fragrant orchid] 25x [item=cheerful chime] 20x [item=dancer's bell] 10x? It is totally alright if you say no! No worries. At first I hated hibden slots but then I realized that they're pretty useful,so I started to unlock the hibden slots haha. I try not to use my hibden slots that much. Oh,and thank you in regards! :D
@Kaminotea
Heya! If it isn't much,Could I get:
Delta Orchid 25x
Fragrant Orchid 25x
Cheerful Chime 20x
Dancer's Bell 10x?

It is totally alright if you say no! No worries.
At first I hated hibden slots but then I realized that they're pretty useful,so I started to unlock the hibden slots haha. I try not to use my hibden slots that much.

Oh,and thank you in regards! :D
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png 7DcAca6.png
bYSdYyu.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
If you have any of these items to spare it would be much appreciated!! [item=silver guppy]x4 (pond stocking) [item=light runestone] (light runes) Tysm!
If you have any of these items to spare it would be much appreciated!!

Silver Guppy x4 (pond stocking)

Light Runestone (light runes)

Tysm!
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
Sent items to:
@Czechia
@Cherryfleck

And updated the item list :)
Sent items to:
@Czechia
@Cherryfleck

And updated the item list :)
7fINQj7.gif BySc4Om.gif xKBtilj.gif ejBgrg7.gif Ping me!
Could I get: [item=clay]x5[item=Green goo]
Could I get:
Clay x5 Green Goo
> FR+0
Working on lair space :,)
> She/They
Looking to hold dragons sometime in the future.
Oh my gosh, thank you so much for this! And I love the way you have it all organized in your post. If you still have them, could I beg you for these? [item=frozen might fragment]x1 [item=major health potion]x4 Thank you again!
Oh my gosh, thank you so much for this! And I love the way you have it all organized in your post.

If you still have them, could I beg you for these?

Frozen Might Fragment x1
Major Health Potion x4

Thank you again!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@MythDancer Oh, thank you very much^^ And there's no need to beg cx I'm happy to give these things away!
@MythDancer Oh, thank you very much^^ And there's no need to beg cx I'm happy to give these things away!
Sent items to:
@Goldenflame23
@MythDancer

And updated the list^^
Sent items to:
@Goldenflame23
@MythDancer

And updated the list^^
@Faunnie Hey! You're not the only one having a hard time unlocking these, the tasks are the same for everyone and there are some really difficult ones in there!

But- I already spend so much time looking through all my hoard pages to find these items when sending them to people who need them, so I must ask that you look through my list yourself, and find the things that you need that are also on my list, and ask for how many you need of those items, and if I don't have as many as you need, then ask to have all of them. Let me know when you've looked through and found what you need that I actually have^^!
@Faunnie Hey! You're not the only one having a hard time unlocking these, the tasks are the same for everyone and there are some really difficult ones in there!

But- I already spend so much time looking through all my hoard pages to find these items when sending them to people who need them, so I must ask that you look through my list yourself, and find the things that you need that are also on my list, and ask for how many you need of those items, and if I don't have as many as you need, then ask to have all of them. Let me know when you've looked through and found what you need that I actually have^^!
Hey! I will need: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/180.png[/img]x15 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/1886.png[/img]x2 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/22408.png[/img]x2 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/575.png[/img]x5 Thanks SO much for doing this! This helps a lot
Hey! I will need:
180.pngx15
1886.pngx2
22408.pngx2
575.pngx5

Thanks SO much for doing this! This helps a lot
Could I have the light rune and a few Iron Treasure Chests? I totally don't know what I'm doing, so yeah... if you still have them, I'll take them! Thanks for even reading this message!
Could I have the light rune and a few Iron Treasure Chests? I totally don't know what I'm doing, so yeah... if you still have them, I'll take them! Thanks for even reading this message!
FORMERLY DiamondGemwing, I thought the username was weird, everyone typed it wrong
musicalsymphony.png[/url]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 379 380