Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Giveaway] Ancient Lair Cleanout (open!)
Hello, I would love to give Aegle a good home! I made a simple outfit for her that I think fits her nicely <3
Aegle
Hello, I would love to give Aegle a good home! I made a simple outfit for her that I think fits her nicely <3
Aegle
arcane.gif

he/him, FR Time +9 hrs
Gay as heck
@LunaLane @Aliysha sending!
@LunaLane @Aliysha sending!
I'd love a Scarlet Sylvan Lattice! <3
I'd love a Scarlet Sylvan Lattice! <3
in g1 hell
Thank you so much for doing this!
Could I also possibly get the Clanbound Vial of Horizontal Sight! I really love spiral with goat eye...!
Thank you so much for doing this!
Could I also possibly get the Clanbound Vial of Horizontal Sight! I really love spiral with goat eye...!
06xk8gV.png
mWCEbQu.png
JHqnR5C.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
gzlHZ53.png
texttXFM1brg.pngjgzLtmU.pngvIZdXw3.pngCXKi6Gq.pngCe9NmVm.pngkGx5GMP.pngqKZAaLK.pngE3MZdaA.pngT0KNVWZ.pngqbIEr2e.pngrOmZsMq.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@dreary sending right now!

@pouchipouchi sure! since it's clanbound, you'll have to send whatever dragon you want it applied to over to me, and I'll send them back with the new eyes :)
@dreary sending right now!

@pouchipouchi sure! since it's clanbound, you'll have to send whatever dragon you want it applied to over to me, and I'll send them back with the new eyes :)
@mistra hi I'm new! Can I have the green birdskull headress? If not any familiar would help me too.
@mistra hi I'm new! Can I have the green birdskull headress? If not any familiar would help me too.
tumblr_nqzcnveuCa1uzc8vbo1_500.png
bump~
bump~
Hello! I would love any of the red birdskull accessories if you still have any. Thanks!
Hello! I would love any of the red birdskull accessories if you still have any. Thanks!
everbloomsig.png
Could I request copper steampunk gloves please?
Could I request copper steampunk gloves please?
ovaJ1TV.png
@mistra Which dragons could we request to adopt? Is it only the ones located in the giveaway tab?
@mistra Which dragons could we request to adopt? Is it only the ones located in the giveaway tab?
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges