Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] OOF Boarding!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I would like to be pinged when this opens please, thank you! :D
I would like to be pinged when this opens please, thank you! :D
EGjlGzP.png
UPDATE

I would like to sincerely apologize for the spreadsheet editing issue! Unfortunately I was struck with a personal emergency today so I did not realize this very simple thing I had forgotten to do. The issue has been fixed and the necessary fields are now editable by all!

Due to my delay in addressing this issue, the Daily Prize drawing will be changed to Tuesday, February 25th.

Thank you all for your patience, this should not happen again!
UPDATE

I would like to sincerely apologize for the spreadsheet editing issue! Unfortunately I was struck with a personal emergency today so I did not realize this very simple thing I had forgotten to do. The issue has been fixed and the necessary fields are now editable by all!

Due to my delay in addressing this issue, the Daily Prize drawing will be changed to Tuesday, February 25th.

Thank you all for your patience, this should not happen again!
6Jj8Ipi.png
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to hear an emergency cropped up for you, @Duchess :( I really hope things have resolved quickly and well, or will resolve as quickly as they can for you.

Looks like the changes went through just fine as I was able to add myself to the sheet! Thanks again!

Edit: and actually, a quick question - if the Fire Flight member sending dragons to you is alright with it, is putting the dragons in the hibernal den okay? If so, I can store even more dragons, but I do see that the instructions ask you to setup an instant return CR, so I just thought I should ask for clarification.
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to hear an emergency cropped up for you, @Duchess :( I really hope things have resolved quickly and well, or will resolve as quickly as they can for you.

Looks like the changes went through just fine as I was able to add myself to the sheet! Thanks again!

Edit: and actually, a quick question - if the Fire Flight member sending dragons to you is alright with it, is putting the dragons in the hibernal den okay? If so, I can store even more dragons, but I do see that the instructions ask you to setup an instant return CR, so I just thought I should ask for clarification.
EGjlGzP.png
@Meyoline Thank you for your concern, I definitely hope things will be resolved soon but only time will tell [emoji=coatl sad size=1] This is actually a very good question! I had thought on this but, in the interests of ensuring that as few potential [i]untoward[/i] situations happen with our flight's fodder as possible, that immediate return CRs be set up between boarders and boarding users. Since that cannot be done with dragons in the Hibernal Den, only regular lair space can be considered for use at this time. I hope that answers your question!
@Meyoline Thank you for your concern, I definitely hope things will be resolved soon but only time will tell

This is actually a very good question! I had thought on this but, in the interests of ensuring that as few potential untoward situations happen with our flight's fodder as possible, that immediate return CRs be set up between boarders and boarding users. Since that cannot be done with dragons in the Hibernal Den, only regular lair space can be considered for use at this time. I hope that answers your question!
6Jj8Ipi.png
@Duchess Yep! Makes sense, just thought I would ask in case ^_^ But I do absolutely understand the potential for abuse if the CRs aren't setup right away. I'll see if I can cram a few more of my own permas into the den for a bit for more room, haha. And aww, I'm sorry it's still an ongoing situation :( I'm wishing all the best for you and yours, and hoping it resolves as best as it can [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Duchess Yep! Makes sense, just thought I would ask in case ^_^ But I do absolutely understand the potential for abuse if the CRs aren't setup right away. I'll see if I can cram a few more of my own permas into the den for a bit for more room, haha.

And aww, I'm sorry it's still an ongoing situation :( I'm wishing all the best for you and yours, and hoping it resolves as best as it can
EGjlGzP.png
@Duchess Um, would space be open if I only had space in the Hibernal Den? I want to ask before signing up for the boarding. I also have to ask what you mean by setting up return CRs immediately, since I haven't done boarding in this way before.
@Duchess Um, would space be open if I only had space in the Hibernal Den? I want to ask before signing up for the boarding. I also have to ask what you mean by setting up return CRs immediately, since I haven't done boarding in this way before.
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
@SkylarDN9 Sadly no, as I discussed with Meyoline only regular lair space can be considered for use at this time. "Setting up return CRs" basically entails that when you are sent a dragon from a person in Fire Flight, you accept the dragon into your lair and then navigate back to the Crossroads. Once there, you create a one-way trade with the same person who sent you the dragon [i]with the same dragon in trade[/i]. That Crossroads request will remain active until the user in Fire Flight accepts the trade, thus receiving their dragon back from 'boarding'. I hope that helps! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@SkylarDN9 Sadly no, as I discussed with Meyoline only regular lair space can be considered for use at this time. "Setting up return CRs" basically entails that when you are sent a dragon from a person in Fire Flight, you accept the dragon into your lair and then navigate back to the Crossroads. Once there, you create a one-way trade with the same person who sent you the dragon with the same dragon in trade. That Crossroads request will remain active until the user in Fire Flight accepts the trade, thus receiving their dragon back from 'boarding'.

I hope that helps!
6Jj8Ipi.png
[center][emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1][/center]
6Jj8Ipi.png
@MickTheMouse

Hi there, and thank you so much for supporting Fire! Unfortunately we are only accepting boarders using regular lair space at this time. That way 1-way CR's can be sent back to the trainer immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
@MickTheMouse

Hi there, and thank you so much for supporting Fire! Unfortunately we are only accepting boarders using regular lair space at this time. That way 1-way CR's can be sent back to the trainer immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@tinytalkingtina

no problem, i still have 107 in my lair at the moment so I can take them
@tinytalkingtina

no problem, i still have 107 in my lair at the moment so I can take them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10