Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Choose your path (free giveaway chain!!)
You walk down the path and come to a three way fork...

The left one is .... and you .... because ...

The middle one is .... and you .... because ...

The right one is ... and you .... because ...

I do need answers. (Feel free to claim a path, but if 30 minutes pass without your full answer another player may take it from you.)
You walk down the path and come to a three way fork...

The left one is .... and you .... because ...

The middle one is .... and you .... because ...

The right one is ... and you .... because ...

I do need answers. (Feel free to claim a path, but if 30 minutes pass without your full answer another player may take it from you.)
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
I walk down the left path, which is overgrown and scattered with leaf litter, and I feel uneasy because of a cold wind and an unidentifiable noise that seems to be following me

@Sinjin does this work?
I walk down the left path, which is overgrown and scattered with leaf litter, and I feel uneasy because of a cold wind and an unidentifiable noise that seems to be following me

@Sinjin does this work?
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
@Sinjin I go down the right path. It’s nearly sunset, so the light is filtering through the trees in bright streaks. I cover my eyes when the light suddenly becomes blinding, crouching to the ground, because I can’t see and don’t know what’s going on.
@Sinjin I go down the right path. It’s nearly sunset, so the light is filtering through the trees in bright streaks. I cover my eyes when the light suddenly becomes blinding, crouching to the ground, because I can’t see and don’t know what’s going on.
89349-FA2-C93-A-4-C28-BC37-66-ABDB339653.png
[color=teal]@AspenCrow Your steps hasten and your breath catches, but the sounds don't stop. Finally you can't stand it anymore and you turn to... Nothing? Just a cold Autumn breeze blowing the leaves around? No you are sure there was something there. And you hurry out of this area. Followed by the wind and leaves. . . And maybe if you look closely a dragon... Or maybe not? [item=Autumn Breeze] [size=1][color=teal]You may choose a dragon from my 'Random' tab (lair) or my 'Exalt?' tab (den) if you see any that make you happy. Please don't take one to exalt though. :D[/size] [color=teal]@terrors And in the shelter of the cave you see a tiny little frog. Shaking. You pick it up and cuddle it close. You think you hear something... You look around? That shadow looks like a dragon? Or does it? [item= Desert Rain Frog Companion] [size=1][color=teal]You may choose a dragon from my 'Random' tab (lair) or my 'Exalt?' tab (den) if you see any that make you happy. Please don't take one to exalt though. :D[/size] [color=teal]@enchantedArietta There when you finally can see you eyes are still hiring from the scatter... And for a moment you think you see... A dragon? Or did you? [item=Accent: Sun Scatter] [size=1][color=teal]You may choose a dragon from my 'Random' tab (lair) or my 'Exalt?' tab (den) if you see any that make you happy. Please don't take one to exalt though. :D
@AspenCrow
Your steps hasten and your breath catches, but the sounds don't stop. Finally you can't stand it anymore and you turn to... Nothing? Just a cold Autumn breeze blowing the leaves around? No you are sure there was something there. And you hurry out of this area. Followed by the wind and leaves. . . And maybe if you look closely a dragon... Or maybe not?
Autumn Breeze
You may choose a dragon from my 'Random' tab (lair) or my 'Exalt?' tab (den) if you see any that make you happy. Please don't take one to exalt though. :D

@terrors
And in the shelter of the cave you see a tiny little frog. Shaking. You pick it up and cuddle it close. You think you hear something... You look around? That shadow looks like a dragon? Or does it?
Desert Rain Frog Companion
You may choose a dragon from my 'Random' tab (lair) or my 'Exalt?' tab (den) if you see any that make you happy. Please don't take one to exalt though. :D

@enchantedArietta
There when you finally can see you eyes are still hiring from the scatter... And for a moment you think you see... A dragon? Or did you?
Accent: Sun Scatter
Wishlist
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
There is a dragon at the end of each path...
They have a question for you...
Choose one to answer...

Dragon 1. What is your deepest fear?

Dragon 2. What is the last thing you'd give up?

Dragon 3. Is the color red love or blood or both?

You must answer the question... Your answer determines the dragons response...

@CrierNightglori answer this path.
;D
There is a dragon at the end of each path...
They have a question for you...
Choose one to answer...

Dragon 1. What is your deepest fear?

Dragon 2. What is the last thing you'd give up?

Dragon 3. Is the color red love or blood or both?

You must answer the question... Your answer determines the dragons response...

@CrierNightglori answer this path.
;D
Wishlist
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin ok!
I answer the second dragon.
The last thing I would give up is my dragons and family.
@Sinjin ok!
I answer the second dragon.
The last thing I would give up is my dragons and family.
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
@Sinjin

I choose dragon 3

I say both

I probably did this wrong
@Sinjin

I choose dragon 3

I say both

I probably did this wrong
921529.png FR+2
I choose dragon one!
my biggest fear is spiders because they have so many EYES and LEGS and they move Very Fast and honestly I cannot believe the audacity of them ;;;

@Sinjin
I choose dragon one!
my biggest fear is spiders because they have so many EYES and LEGS and they move Very Fast and honestly I cannot believe the audacity of them ;;;

@Sinjin
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
@Sinjin thank you! Would it be possible to get this dragon http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=450186&tab=dragon&did=55765003? She's gorgeous!
@Sinjin thank you! Would it be possible to get this dragon http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=450186&tab=dragon&did=55765003? She's gorgeous!
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
[color=teal]@SmrTim "I completely agree... They are two much of everything." The Dragon shudders. "You need a friend who is the opposite." [item=Mimic Buttersnake] [size=1][color=teal]You have gained the Dragon's respect! You may choose one from my 'Random' tab (lair) or my 'Exalt?' tab (den) if you see one that makes you happy. Please don't take one to exalt though. :D[/size] [color=teal]@CrierNightglori "Ah! Dragons and family. Both very important! And this little guy likes to pretend he's a dragon! Would you like to take care of him?" [item=Bogsneak Puppet] [size=1][color=teal]You have gained the Dragon's respect! You may choose one from my 'Random' tab (lair) or my 'Exalt?' tab (den) if you see one that makes you happy. Please don't take one to exalt though. :D[/size] [color=teal]@Smikkles "True!" The dragons nods. "I can see you understand that there is always more then one way to look at meanings. You know what else red brings to mind?" They don't give you time to answer. "Rage. Like this little one here." [item=Ragepuff] [size=1][color=teal]You have gained the Dragon's respect! You may choose one from my 'Random' tab (lair) or my 'Exalt?' tab (den) if you see one that makes you happy. Please don't take one to exalt though. :D[/size] [center][size=5][color=blue]Anyone can start a path! :D[/center]
@SmrTim
"I completely agree... They are two much of everything." The Dragon shudders. "You need a friend who is the opposite."
Mimic Buttersnake
You have gained the Dragon's respect! You may choose one from my 'Random' tab (lair) or my 'Exalt?' tab (den) if you see one that makes you happy. Please don't take one to exalt though. :D
@CrierNightglori
"Ah! Dragons and family. Both very important! And this little guy likes to pretend he's a dragon! Would you like to take care of him?"
Bogsneak Puppet
You have gained the Dragon's respect! You may choose one from my 'Random' tab (lair) or my 'Exalt?' tab (den) if you see one that makes you happy. Please don't take one to exalt though. :D
@Smikkles
"True!" The dragons nods. "I can see you understand that there is always more then one way to look at meanings. You know what else red brings to mind?" They don't give you time to answer. "Rage. Like this little one here."
Ragepuff

Anyone can start a path!
:D
Wishlist
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png