Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Fair] Cheap 7 Egg Raffle! [CLOSED]
boop!
boop!
YGSnVxy.png
boop!
boop!
YGSnVxy.png
Bump I guess
Bump I guess
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
boop!
boop!
YGSnVxy.png
@heartcrusher1 can I purchase a ticket for me and a friend? Or do we each have to purchase our own ticket?
@heartcrusher1 can I purchase a ticket for me and a friend? Or do we each have to purchase our own ticket?
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@Rave31 - [quote name="heartcrusher1" date=2017-03-08 14:52:32] [center][font=century gothic][size=5][LIST] [*][font=century gothic][size=5]If you want, you can buy up to [b][u]3 extra tickets to give to friends as a gift.[/u][/b] You don't have to tell them if you want it to be a surprise, but please do remember only 1 ticket per person; if you buy 3 extras, they have to go to 3 different people. [*][font=century gothic][size=5]You can only buy your ticket and 3 extra tickets, so the maximum payment is 10kt. Please specify how many [u]extra[/u] tickets you will be buying (not including yours!) in the CR chat. [/LIST][/quote] They're kind of like gifted tickets!
@Rave31 -
Quote:
  • If you want, you can buy up to 3 extra tickets to give to friends as a gift. You don't have to tell them if you want it to be a surprise, but please do remember only 1 ticket per person; if you buy 3 extras, they have to go to 3 different people.
  • You can only buy your ticket and 3 extra tickets, so the maximum payment is 10kt. Please specify how many extra tickets you will be buying (not including yours!) in the CR chat.

They're kind of like gifted tickets!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
boop!
boop!
YGSnVxy.png
@heartcrusher1

I'd like to enter. Sending the treasure now.
@heartcrusher1

I'd like to enter. Sending the treasure now.
He/Him||+2 Hours

My Hatchery
Impure Diamonds, Sun Beams, Colorful Snow Cones
@heartcrusher1 How much would it be to buy 1 ticket and one extra ticket?
@heartcrusher1 How much would it be to buy 1 ticket and one extra ticket?
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@Rave31 - [quote name="heartcrusher1" date=2017-03-08 14:52:32] [center][font=century gothic][size=5][right][font=century gothic][size=6]:[u]Ticket Prices[/u]:[/size] [font=century gothic][size=5]2,500 treasure /// 3 gems[/right][/quote] Ticket prices are unit-based, of course (2.5kt = 1 ticket). Remember which method to send the payment by~ = )
@Rave31 -
Quote:
:Ticket Prices:

2,500 treasure /// 3 gems

Ticket prices are unit-based, of course (2.5kt = 1 ticket). Remember which method to send the payment by~ = )
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif