Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | BYE!! Dragon/Familiars/Apparel Giveaway
@Rion132 could I please get the burnished gold gorget, daisy and marigold flowerfalls, silks, leafy gladeboughs, accent: springly sprouts, shining goblin, and any other familiars? (putting a fair amount as I expect some of it to be already taken) Thank you!!
@Rion132 could I please get the burnished gold gorget, daisy and marigold flowerfalls, silks, leafy gladeboughs, accent: springly sprouts, shining goblin, and any other familiars? (putting a fair amount as I expect some of it to be already taken) Thank you!!
fr-sig-update2.jpg
Sorry to hear you're leaving, but thank you for your generosity (:

What i'd like but i'm not necessarily expecting i'll get:
Classy Monocle
Crown of Bones
Daisy Flowerfall
Marigold Flowerfall
Black Renaissance Shirt
Blue Renaissance Shirt
Solar Blades
Electrician's Crown
Will o' the ember
Skeletal Chimes
Stonekeeper Crown
Bluffclamber Belongings
Conjurer's Cobwebs
Chillspike Crown
Accent: Botanys Back
Darktouched Chimaera
Budwing Morpho
Loga
Tigerblood Phoo
Molten Marauder
Stardust Scholar
Deadland Disciple
Agol
Hurricane Herald

Sorry to hear you're leaving, but thank you for your generosity (:

What i'd like but i'm not necessarily expecting i'll get:
Classy Monocle
Crown of Bones
Daisy Flowerfall
Marigold Flowerfall
Black Renaissance Shirt
Blue Renaissance Shirt
Solar Blades
Electrician's Crown
Will o' the ember
Skeletal Chimes
Stonekeeper Crown
Bluffclamber Belongings
Conjurer's Cobwebs
Chillspike Crown
Accent: Botanys Back
Darktouched Chimaera
Budwing Morpho
Loga
Tigerblood Phoo
Molten Marauder
Stardust Scholar
Deadland Disciple
Agol
Hurricane Herald

@Rion132 Could I please take the solar blades and the shady crown? :O

edit: I'm now realising it's probably gone so... any crowns, any flowerfalls, any silks that are left!
@Rion132 Could I please take the solar blades and the shady crown? :O

edit: I'm now realising it's probably gone so... any crowns, any flowerfalls, any silks that are left!
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@Rion132 any festival items would be amazing. I really hope your still active in your give away!! I'd be happy with anything really x
@Rion132 any festival items would be amazing. I really hope your still active in your give away!! I'd be happy with anything really x
@Rion132 may I have the last 2 skins and the remaining goblin familiars? Thanks and happy trails!

Edit: I just realized the goblins have be taken may I instead have the 2 last skins and all the steampunk wings and tail baubles left? (Anything else steampunk added much appreciated!)

P.S. If you have anything left I could also take whatever remaining you wish to give me
@Rion132 may I have the last 2 skins and the remaining goblin familiars? Thanks and happy trails!

Edit: I just realized the goblins have be taken may I instead have the 2 last skins and all the steampunk wings and tail baubles left? (Anything else steampunk added much appreciated!)

P.S. If you have anything left I could also take whatever remaining you wish to give me
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
@Rion132 I'd love any familiar left.
Hope you had a great time on Flight Rising!
@Rion132 I'd love any familiar left.
Hope you had a great time on Flight Rising!
@Rion123 Sorry to see you go! There are some things I want here, but I'm sure some have been taken, but I'll just list them :3 -Might I be able to get the Seawater Savior, Hurricane Herald, Solar Blades, Will o' the Ember, Agol, Sapling Speaker, Insubstantial Illusionist, Granite Guardian, Sunsea Pseudo, Thorntrick Thief, Deadland Disciple, Sunbeam Soldier, and Molten Marauder.
@Rion123 Sorry to see you go! There are some things I want here, but I'm sure some have been taken, but I'll just list them :3 -Might I be able to get the Seawater Savior, Hurricane Herald, Solar Blades, Will o' the Ember, Agol, Sapling Speaker, Insubstantial Illusionist, Granite Guardian, Sunsea Pseudo, Thorntrick Thief, Deadland Disciple, Sunbeam Soldier, and Molten Marauder.
@Rion123

I'd love to take the cumulus seal and the elk off your hands if they're still available :)
@Rion123

I'd love to take the cumulus seal and the elk off your hands if they're still available :)
KtyN6mH.png
@Rion123

Do you still have any of the 2015 and 2016 Elemental familiars left? If so, may I have them?
@Rion123

Do you still have any of the 2015 and 2016 Elemental familiars left? If so, may I have them?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Rion132
I'll take any fest apparel (Except for the emblems/crowns)?
If not, any of the silk apparel is fine :> or inkwell feathers
@Rion132
I'll take any fest apparel (Except for the emblems/crowns)?
If not, any of the silk apparel is fine :> or inkwell feathers
UwUnl7O.png
home