Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | BYE!! Dragon/Familiars/Apparel Giveaway
Hello @Rion123! I realize that this is a tad late, but I was wondering if you had any apparel/familiars left? If so I would graciously accept any you would be willing to give me :)

~Miss Wonderland
Hello @Rion123! I realize that this is a tad late, but I was wondering if you had any apparel/familiars left? If so I would graciously accept any you would be willing to give me :)

~Miss Wonderland
Remember, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
Free dragons at this link! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2950833
@Rion132

If you still have the Tarnished Steel Pauldrons, I'd be super grateful to have em to complete my collection!
Also interested in your drudic sash, but I understand if that's asking too much n_n
@Rion132

If you still have the Tarnished Steel Pauldrons, I'd be super grateful to have em to complete my collection!
Also interested in your drudic sash, but I understand if that's asking too much n_n
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
If you have these left may I have them? @Rion132
Warmwater Wanderers
Gloomwillow Guide
Shining goblin
Sparkling goblin
enchanting goblin
If you have these left may I have them? @Rion132
Warmwater Wanderers
Gloomwillow Guide
Shining goblin
Sparkling goblin
enchanting goblin
3CzU47G.png
@Rion132
If there's any Slyvian, Flower Petal Fall, or holiday Apparel left, I'd graciously take them.
@Rion132
If there's any Slyvian, Flower Petal Fall, or holiday Apparel left, I'd graciously take them.
@Rion132 I'll take any random bits of apparel that are left :)
Thanks!
@Rion132 I'll take any random bits of apparel that are left :)
Thanks!
Hey I'm Cam!
They/Them
+17 FR time
@Rion132
Can I get a monocle, a will o the ember, a darktouched chimera, and skeletal chimes?
@Rion132
Can I get a monocle, a will o the ember, a darktouched chimera, and skeletal chimes?
May I claim the electirition's crown and the Gloomwillow Guide if at all possible?
May I claim the electirition's crown and the Gloomwillow Guide if at all possible?
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
@Rion132

Could I have the floracat or any of the goblins, anyone you have left will be fine :3 And could I have the Botanys Back skin (or the other if that's not available). Thanks!

I'd love apparel! Any of these if you want:
White birdskull apparel
Black or brown feathered wings
Black or white wooly tail
Will O' the embers
@Rion132

Could I have the floracat or any of the goblins, anyone you have left will be fine :3 And could I have the Botanys Back skin (or the other if that's not available). Thanks!

I'd love apparel! Any of these if you want:
White birdskull apparel
Black or brown feathered wings
Black or white wooly tail
Will O' the embers
Hi c:
Would I be able to take care of Rion, @Rion132 ? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13263655] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132637/13263655_350.png[/img] [/url] Else, any familiars (ones I like so much are any of the goblins) or apparel you'd just like to toss in. I don't mind anything, give as little or as much as you want to get rid of things in your inventory c: But good luck in life, hope for the best for you!
Would I be able to take care of Rion, @Rion132 ?

13263655_350.png

Else, any familiars (ones I like so much are any of the goblins) or apparel you'd just like to toss in. I don't mind anything, give as little or as much as you want to get rid of things in your inventory c:

But good luck in life, hope for the best for you!
Night | fr+8h

< Hatchery >
< Other >
< Toyhouse >
< Art Store >
< Other >