Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | A Fiendish Raffle (FINI, drawing prizes)
@Devilbaby - I did indeed misread the numbering system and thought 52 was an unclaimed number. -_- I blame cleaning chemicals.

26. And if I've missed a claim on that, 8. And if I've missed a claim on that, 16.
@Devilbaby - I did indeed misread the numbering system and thought 52 was an unclaimed number. -_- I blame cleaning chemicals.

26. And if I've missed a claim on that, 8. And if I've missed a claim on that, 16.
Still undercaffeinated.
Congrats to all the winners! It was a really fun raffle.
Congrats to all the winners! It was a really fun raffle.
14571711.png : The friendly Courier nods at you and smiles as he passesgU2ykYl.png
@Devilbaby
Thank you so much for pinging me again, I totally missed my name the first time.
I'll take 46, 8, or 14 in the order, please c:
@Devilbaby
Thank you so much for pinging me again, I totally missed my name the first time.
I'll take 46, 8, or 14 in the order, please c:
79mN6Pt.png
@devilbaby Sorry! This morning I swear it wasn't revealed! I pick 50 if that isn't taken
@devilbaby Sorry! This morning I swear it wasn't revealed! I pick 50 if that isn't taken
@Devilbaby
Oh man , winning something! (woop) #50 good?
@Devilbaby
Oh man , winning something! (woop) #50 good?
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@Dragonlaird

sorry, #50 is claimed, ive been afk and haven't had a chance to update. Remaining numbers are 8, 14, 16, 30, 34, 36 and 40
@Dragonlaird

sorry, #50 is claimed, ive been afk and haven't had a chance to update. Remaining numbers are 8, 14, 16, 30, 34, 36 and 40
Oh, I missed a ping I think? Grats to the winners! :D
Oh, I missed a ping I think? Grats to the winners! :D
LnVwSgI.png
@Devilbaby I'll go with 40 then :)
@Devilbaby I'll go with 40 then :)
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@Devilbaby
I'll tkae34
@Devilbaby
I'll tkae34
Still looking for these users to come claim their raffle prize. You now have 24 hours before I redraw.

@Scourge @PlushiePalooza, @empressdawn,
Still looking for these users to come claim their raffle prize. You now have 24 hours before I redraw.

@Scourge @PlushiePalooza, @empressdawn,