Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you do on FR?
1 2 3
A lot of users are complaining about the economy and depression in breeding and profits but it is clear that there are a lot of users still actively playing.

So, what is keeping you on Flight Rising?
What do you do here on a daily basis?
How long do you play?
Do you make any Treasure?

This is not a complaining thread. I am just curious and wanted to start a discussion =)
A lot of users are complaining about the economy and depression in breeding and profits but it is clear that there are a lot of users still actively playing.

So, what is keeping you on Flight Rising?
What do you do here on a daily basis?
How long do you play?
Do you make any Treasure?

This is not a complaining thread. I am just curious and wanted to start a discussion =)
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
I play for the Lore these days xD Having my dragons and logging in gives me more fuel to write/draw/etc.

I feed my dragons, gather, visit the pile, and usually just lurk the forums, buy artwork, etc. I am usually on the website for most of the day. 7 hours maybe? But it's more browsing than it is playing xD I don't make much Treasure anymore. I used to grind for it but I've grown a bit lazy xD

My goals currently are to expand my Lair enough to move to the Cloudsong. I am also trying to collect all of the Familiars (especially that darn Hippojay!) I don't have any breeding goals anymore. I have all the dragons that I want.
I play for the Lore these days xD Having my dragons and logging in gives me more fuel to write/draw/etc.

I feed my dragons, gather, visit the pile, and usually just lurk the forums, buy artwork, etc. I am usually on the website for most of the day. 7 hours maybe? But it's more browsing than it is playing xD I don't make much Treasure anymore. I used to grind for it but I've grown a bit lazy xD

My goals currently are to expand my Lair enough to move to the Cloudsong. I am also trying to collect all of the Familiars (especially that darn Hippojay!) I don't have any breeding goals anymore. I have all the dragons that I want.
1kz7OWt.png
These days it's mainly just to RP or write up character bios for my dragons. I do have nests to incubate occasionally, but I haven't been actively seeking breeding partners for my dragons because it's just so difficult to sell hatchlings unless they're x/x/y or something.

I still do my dailies like gathering, visit Pinkerton and bond with familiars. I hang out on the boards and comment on a thread once in a while (like this one xD) and sit on the edge of my seat waiting for my RP buddies to reply to posts I've made in our RP threads.

Despite not scrambling trying to find mates for my dragons and not playing games or battling in the Coliseum, I somehow manage to spend all day on this site. I make coin by buying and selling items I find in chests and whatnot and when I'm lucky, I get buyers for my Imp/WC/Skydancer hatchlings.
These days it's mainly just to RP or write up character bios for my dragons. I do have nests to incubate occasionally, but I haven't been actively seeking breeding partners for my dragons because it's just so difficult to sell hatchlings unless they're x/x/y or something.

I still do my dailies like gathering, visit Pinkerton and bond with familiars. I hang out on the boards and comment on a thread once in a while (like this one xD) and sit on the edge of my seat waiting for my RP buddies to reply to posts I've made in our RP threads.

Despite not scrambling trying to find mates for my dragons and not playing games or battling in the Coliseum, I somehow manage to spend all day on this site. I make coin by buying and selling items I find in chests and whatnot and when I'm lucky, I get buyers for my Imp/WC/Skydancer hatchlings.
15581.png Elsewhere
She |

FR + 2
28268.png
i just want to build you up, build you up till you're good as new and maybe one day
i will get around to fixing myself too

Adopts | FA | Lorwolf | RP Hub

25762.png
I mess around in the coliseum, chat on the forums, enter raffles because I like the excitement of forgetting I joined it and randomly getting a prize later.

I breed my dragons and buy new dragons too! I like the ones I have, but I really enjoy seeing what kinds of babies I get even if I wind up exalting them or giving them away to friends. I have plans for a lot of my dragons, from stories to genes to apparel I'd like for them.

I have a few different breeding/buying projects involving dragons with names of characters from various things I enjoy, so just keeping an eye out for dragons that work for specific characters keeps me interested a bit.

I do make treasure! Both from training in the coliseum and then exalting dragons and from selling things I win in the coliseum. I sometimes make treasure from dragon sales as well, but I tend to sell pretty cheaply to keep things moving along out of my lair at the rate I want them. The space is worth more to me, most of the time, when it's not dragons I intend to keep.

I have no idea how much time I spend on here, because it's not really solid chunks. I tend to pop onto FR between working on homework, playing with my kid, doing other online hobbies, or while watching tv.
I mess around in the coliseum, chat on the forums, enter raffles because I like the excitement of forgetting I joined it and randomly getting a prize later.

I breed my dragons and buy new dragons too! I like the ones I have, but I really enjoy seeing what kinds of babies I get even if I wind up exalting them or giving them away to friends. I have plans for a lot of my dragons, from stories to genes to apparel I'd like for them.

I have a few different breeding/buying projects involving dragons with names of characters from various things I enjoy, so just keeping an eye out for dragons that work for specific characters keeps me interested a bit.

I do make treasure! Both from training in the coliseum and then exalting dragons and from selling things I win in the coliseum. I sometimes make treasure from dragon sales as well, but I tend to sell pretty cheaply to keep things moving along out of my lair at the rate I want them. The space is worth more to me, most of the time, when it's not dragons I intend to keep.

I have no idea how much time I spend on here, because it's not really solid chunks. I tend to pop onto FR between working on homework, playing with my kid, doing other online hobbies, or while watching tv.
I check in to the site for 5 or 10 minutes at a time frequently throughout the day. Sometimes I play Runes, other times I battle in the Coliseum, once or twice a day I'll do a medium puzzle. Then I'll poke around the forums quick before I log off. Late at night I might stick around for an hour or two but not always.

I am good at saving up & avoiding impulse buys, so I actually do pretty well with this routine. None of the burn out from grinding, just a nice steady pace.

Besides the games, what keeps me coming back is messaging friends, the beautiful art (both the official site art & the stuff other users make), and just a general sense of optimism that this site is going to keep getting better.

Plus, I have some pretty tedious breeding projects that will keep me occupied for months to come. I have very strict criteria for the dragons I'm ultimately trying to breed, and the challenge of adhering to that criteria is what keeps the breeding aspect of FR interesting to me.
I check in to the site for 5 or 10 minutes at a time frequently throughout the day. Sometimes I play Runes, other times I battle in the Coliseum, once or twice a day I'll do a medium puzzle. Then I'll poke around the forums quick before I log off. Late at night I might stick around for an hour or two but not always.

I am good at saving up & avoiding impulse buys, so I actually do pretty well with this routine. None of the burn out from grinding, just a nice steady pace.

Besides the games, what keeps me coming back is messaging friends, the beautiful art (both the official site art & the stuff other users make), and just a general sense of optimism that this site is going to keep getting better.

Plus, I have some pretty tedious breeding projects that will keep me occupied for months to come. I have very strict criteria for the dragons I'm ultimately trying to breed, and the challenge of adhering to that criteria is what keeps the breeding aspect of FR interesting to me.
I feed my dragons and visit the daily freebies.
Sometimes I poke around in the Coliseum for a while.
I browse the forums to see what discussions or games are going on.
Sometimes I go window shopping for dragons.

... and that's pretty much it.

I would definitely spend more time if there were more games or things that I could do with my dragons that aren't the Coliseum. X3
I feed my dragons and visit the daily freebies.
Sometimes I poke around in the Coliseum for a while.
I browse the forums to see what discussions or games are going on.
Sometimes I go window shopping for dragons.

... and that's pretty much it.

I would definitely spend more time if there were more games or things that I could do with my dragons that aren't the Coliseum. X3
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I feed my dragons and do all the daily gathering stuff and such, sometimes when i feel like it i go around coliseum.
I mostly lurk on forums trying to sell my dragons and chat with people! (andraffles)

I guess i am pretty addicted to FR
I feed my dragons and do all the daily gathering stuff and such, sometimes when i feel like it i go around coliseum.
I mostly lurk on forums trying to sell my dragons and chat with people! (andraffles)

I guess i am pretty addicted to FR

tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
Inactive!

Monokuma.png

Slightly Inactive
If you want my attention please ping or send me a PM
sRZrMGg.png

spring_into_the_coldness_of_hell_by_yukinotenshi23-d6xu66g.png

Signature Shop â…  Art Shop â…  Accent & Skin Shop
Stare at my dragons until my eyes bleed

Actually I just do my dailies, hang around the forums saving up treasure slowly/decently to get gene and breed changers :3 I spend a lot of my day on here.
Stare at my dragons until my eyes bleed

Actually I just do my dailies, hang around the forums saving up treasure slowly/decently to get gene and breed changers :3 I spend a lot of my day on here.
Forum-signature.png
I'm still really addicted, and even though I can't grind in coli or fairgrounds, I play a lot. My favorite thing is surfing the AH for cheap lovely dragons. I just love to look at all the varieties I guess. And I love to dress them up. I do Crim quest for making money mostly.
I'm still really addicted, and even though I can't grind in coli or fairgrounds, I play a lot. My favorite thing is surfing the AH for cheap lovely dragons. I just love to look at all the varieties I guess. And I love to dress them up. I do Crim quest for making money mostly.
enhCzub.gif
I think of my dragons as individuals with personalities and goals and such. I write little stories on their profiles when they come to me. Even their familiars interact with them in their stories. So I try to dress them up according to what suits them, level them in coliseum, etc. Sometimes I find nice mates or friends for them because I love to window-shop for dragons.

I gather, go to the trading post, and at the fairgrounds it's usually for Shock Switch. I really only have currency on-hand when I'm pushing for a particular purchase (scrolls, expansions, etc.), and then I'm going for the best deal. Gems I use for user-made accents that likewise suit individual dragons. (By using gems for this I've freed up some of my treasure for spending on other things, and it also supports the artists' purchase of gems for the blueprints). I basically use all aspects of the game, but I rarely do breeding, except for exalting (and those dragons I write stories for too, it's just fun to me).

Oh, I also browse through the forums and sometimes find myself giving feedback and whatnot. :)
I think of my dragons as individuals with personalities and goals and such. I write little stories on their profiles when they come to me. Even their familiars interact with them in their stories. So I try to dress them up according to what suits them, level them in coliseum, etc. Sometimes I find nice mates or friends for them because I love to window-shop for dragons.

I gather, go to the trading post, and at the fairgrounds it's usually for Shock Switch. I really only have currency on-hand when I'm pushing for a particular purchase (scrolls, expansions, etc.), and then I'm going for the best deal. Gems I use for user-made accents that likewise suit individual dragons. (By using gems for this I've freed up some of my treasure for spending on other things, and it also supports the artists' purchase of gems for the blueprints). I basically use all aspects of the game, but I rarely do breeding, except for exalting (and those dragons I write stories for too, it's just fun to me).

Oh, I also browse through the forums and sometimes find myself giving feedback and whatnot. :)
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
1 2 3