Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Who is the most dominate flight?
I want the sweatiest, try-hard flight out there, creating destruction and conquering all. [emoji=cat 3 size=6]
I want the sweatiest, try-hard flight out there, creating destruction and conquering all.

GX0R8.gif CwftRDi.gif
Depends, what are you definitions of dominate flight? Pushes a lot, places a lot, exalts a lot?
Depends, what are you definitions of dominate flight? Pushes a lot, places a lot, exalts a lot?
0od05Qh.png "mMD5OMz.png
@MaximumSpyro if you're looking for the flight most often in the top 3 each week, that would be Earth (source). Not sure which flight has the most competitive energy, though, as I don't really pay attention to pushing
@MaximumSpyro if you're looking for the flight most often in the top 3 each week, that would be Earth (source). Not sure which flight has the most competitive energy, though, as I don't really pay attention to pushing
7584.png CQ7Bbrl.png
UU9vIu2.png
xYQkuHQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
...boCWZOI.gif .....................................
@MaximumSpyro
fishfandom is correct, as Earth does pop up in the rankings quite frequently.
@MaximumSpyro
fishfandom is correct, as Earth does pop up in the rankings quite frequently.
tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif
Thank you all for the answers~! Yeah to clarify, I meant who pushes lots as well as places lots. I was just a bit tad curious. [emoji=cat 3 size=1] One day, I hope a new flight comes: Metal.
Thank you all for the answers~!

Yeah to clarify, I meant who pushes lots as well as places lots. I was just a bit tad curious.

One day, I hope a new flight comes: Metal.
GX0R8.gif CwftRDi.gif
[quote name="MaximumSpyro" date="2024-09-29 17:52:55" ] Thank you all for the answers~! Yeah to clarify, I meant who pushes lots as well as places lots. I was just a bit tad curious. [emoji=cat 3 size=1] One day, I hope a new flight comes: Metal. [/quote] Already exists. Fire is the metalworker flight.
MaximumSpyro wrote on 2024-09-29 17:52:55:
Thank you all for the answers~!

Yeah to clarify, I meant who pushes lots as well as places lots. I was just a bit tad curious.

One day, I hope a new flight comes: Metal.
Already exists. Fire is the metalworker flight.
I would say that Plague has the highest Dom Fever, but both Earth and Plague regularly place on the board.

Earth has a lot of in-flight dom-related events and programs as well as the major out-of-flight pushes; I don't know about Plague's IF dom (since I'm not in that flight!)
I would say that Plague has the highest Dom Fever, but both Earth and Plague regularly place on the board.

Earth has a lot of in-flight dom-related events and programs as well as the major out-of-flight pushes; I don't know about Plague's IF dom (since I'm not in that flight!)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I see Earth and Light in dom a lot, but I also don't focus on the real competition.

Metal exists with my boys of the Lightning group as well, but we rarely dominate, which makes me sad - especially during non-Lightning events. :(
I see Earth and Light in dom a lot, but I also don't focus on the real competition.

Metal exists with my boys of the Lightning group as well, but we rarely dominate, which makes me sad - especially during non-Lightning events. :(
[quote name="Commander" date="2024-10-04 14:51:22" ] I see Earth and Light in dom a lot, but I also don't focus on the real competition. Metal exists with my boys of the Lightning group as well, but we rarely dominate, which makes me sad - especially during non-Lightning events. :( [/quote] This is sad because Lightning use to be known for being super competitive with our spreadsheets and we won a lot back in the day...
Commander wrote on 2024-10-04 14:51:22:

This is sad because Lightning use to be known for being super competitive with our spreadsheets and we won a lot back in the day...
t6dhxh8.gif