Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | RPG PC dragons???
hello! okay so I LOVE rpg games! and I am an ultra nerd so I just had to make my own PCs into dragons on here! I thought it would be fun for us to all share our own PC dragons an tell everyone a little bit about them! Tell me about your dragon choices—is there a reason for their breed, colors, genes? Why did you pick those clothes, scene, and familiar? Tell us as much or as little as you want! I'm so excited to see everyone's! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91470349][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/914704/91470349_350.png[/img][/url] This was my very first rpg character! Meet Crowdal Nashville Haberdasher. Crowdal is, essentially, the Coleen Hoover of FaeHaven. She writes terrible romance stories with dreadful anatomically-and-culturally incorrect... explicit.. scenes. she's a bard, so in gameplay I mostly just make up bad p*rn slam poetry. She is also very happily married to Saltine, her editor and manager! they were college roommates back in day, but after a bad fight they separated for about a century (they r elves). Crowdal ended up doing a lot of sketchy quests before taking a bad hit for the son of a fairy mob boss. she ended up teaching literacy to the gang while being roomies with the man she saved (Tatum) who also was healing her from the injury. After he died she started traveling and writing, until she and saltine met once more at a writing conference! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90484633][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/904847/90484633_350.png[/img][/url] the one and only Saltine Versace Bloodslug! Saltine is actually my best friend's @notonoto PC but I figured I'd still add her here! Saltine, as mentioned, was crowdal's college roommate! they were in like a situationship like the whole time lol. but during their fight, crowdal ended up disappearing, leaving just a note and her favorite pen behind. (yikes). Saltine ends up becoming a professor and wrote a few popular nerdy books! she's a huge anti-fan of the "heavenly pillar" (crowdal's pen name). most of her street cred is just the fact that she writes a real literaturey review on each published book of the heavenly pillar. just RIPPING into it. when she and crowdal meet again after a century of regret and pining she does, literally, propose on the spot. she insists on becoming crowdal's editor because by god does someone need to at least be doing something to mitigate the atrocities of those poorly written books. they have a few kids as well, wei ying and xue meng. OH ALSO ( can't believe I forgot), she is a cleric of knowledge!!!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94599020][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/945991/94599020_350.png[/img][/url] This is Chlaire Mydia. Chlaire is literally a feral 12 year old. Chlaire's biological parents were killed when she was very, very young and she ended up being taken in by a pack of wolves. when those wolves were killed by hunters she decided to become a righteous cultivator so that she could enact revenge. Chlaire is a druid and very chaotic. she's wayyyy too bamf for a 12 year old, tbh. she's a little brutal and not afraid to pick a fight. she is also SO autistic lol. she will pee in shoes, growl at people, and bite. She also will lick you in affection and gift you very strange things. She does not understand social situations very well. Chlaire is not an easily scared person, for the most part, but she does get very anxious about making social mistakes. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94288912][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/942890/94288912_350.png[/img][/url] Finally, Dr. Amelia Lovelace! Amelia is actually from a thirsty swords lesbians game set in space! On her home planet, Amelia's mom married into an elite family. Thus, Amelia was expected to marry rich and powerful, essentially. Amelia actually did love her fiancé, Riza, but it became clear that she would be expected to be a pretty face and housewife. Amelia was not built for that kind of life. Amelia is a scientist. Which science? All of them, maybe. Not physics though. Amelia was offered a job by a Haven recruiter and was able to pursue her science career! As a run away bride, Amelia tends to keep her head down. ON the other hand, Amelia is a pretty renown researcher, known for her books written about her adventures and her research papers on the flora and fauna of new planets. *cough they are all just different faucets of my personality and insecurities cough* *they inherited their AuDHD nature from me*
hello! okay so I LOVE rpg games! and I am an ultra nerd so I just had to make my own PCs into dragons on here!
I thought it would be fun for us to all share our own PC dragons an tell everyone a little bit about them! Tell me about your dragon choices—is there a reason for their breed, colors, genes? Why did you pick those clothes, scene, and familiar? Tell us as much or as little as you want!
I'm so excited to see everyone's!

91470349_350.png
This was my very first rpg character! Meet Crowdal Nashville Haberdasher. Crowdal is, essentially, the Coleen Hoover of FaeHaven. She writes terrible romance stories with dreadful anatomically-and-culturally incorrect... explicit.. scenes. she's a bard, so in gameplay I mostly just make up bad p*rn slam poetry.
She is also very happily married to Saltine, her editor and manager! they were college roommates back in day, but after a bad fight they separated for about a century (they r elves). Crowdal ended up doing a lot of sketchy quests before taking a bad hit for the son of a fairy mob boss. she ended up teaching literacy to the gang while being roomies with the man she saved (Tatum) who also was healing her from the injury.
After he died she started traveling and writing, until she and saltine met once more at a writing conference!
90484633_350.png
the one and only Saltine Versace Bloodslug! Saltine is actually my best friend's @notonoto PC but I figured I'd still add her here! Saltine, as mentioned, was crowdal's college roommate! they were in like a situationship like the whole time lol. but during their fight, crowdal ended up disappearing, leaving just a note and her favorite pen behind. (yikes). Saltine ends up becoming a professor and wrote a few popular nerdy books! she's a huge anti-fan of the "heavenly pillar" (crowdal's pen name). most of her street cred is just the fact that she writes a real literaturey review on each published book of the heavenly pillar. just RIPPING into it. when she and crowdal meet again after a century of regret and pining she does, literally, propose on the spot. she insists on becoming crowdal's editor because by god does someone need to at least be doing something to mitigate the atrocities of those poorly written books. they have a few kids as well, wei ying and xue meng. OH ALSO ( can't believe I forgot), she is a cleric of knowledge!!!!

94599020_350.png
This is Chlaire Mydia. Chlaire is literally a feral 12 year old. Chlaire's biological parents were killed when she was very, very young and she ended up being taken in by a pack of wolves. when those wolves were killed by hunters she decided to become a righteous cultivator so that she could enact revenge. Chlaire is a druid and very chaotic. she's wayyyy too bamf for a 12 year old, tbh. she's a little brutal and not afraid to pick a fight. she is also SO autistic lol. she will pee in shoes, growl at people, and bite. She also will lick you in affection and gift you very strange things. She does not understand social situations very well. Chlaire is not an easily scared person, for the most part, but she does get very anxious about making social mistakes.

94288912_350.png
Finally, Dr. Amelia Lovelace! Amelia is actually from a thirsty swords lesbians game set in space! On her home planet, Amelia's mom married into an elite family. Thus, Amelia was expected to marry rich and powerful, essentially. Amelia actually did love her fiancé, Riza, but it became clear that she would be expected to be a pretty face and housewife. Amelia was not built for that kind of life. Amelia is a scientist. Which science? All of them, maybe. Not physics though. Amelia was offered a job by a Haven recruiter and was able to pursue her science career! As a run away bride, Amelia tends to keep her head down. ON the other hand, Amelia is a pretty renown researcher, known for her books written about her adventures and her research papers on the flora and fauna of new planets.

*cough they are all just different faucets of my personality and insecurities cough* *they inherited their AuDHD nature from me*
[b][/b]I'm here! I'm contributing to public discussion! [b][u]Nathair:[/u][/b] [indent][/indent]Nathair is... certainly a character. He hails from the Feywild, being a son of the royal winter Eladrin family. His family boasts surprisingly similar characteristics to serpents, including the need for external heat sources. Being a poikilotherm in an eternal winter is [i][/i]not[i][/i] the most convenient thing, believe it or not. They have a healthy supply of heat lamps all over the royal grounds, don't worry. Being a child who was spoiled rotten, of course Nathair begins to wonder what could be lying in wait outside of the royal grounds. Dissatisfied with his life of stiff pleasantries and unfeeling advisors, he makes a break for the wilderness. It, of course, didn't occur to him that wandering out in the middle of the night, in the eternal winter, without a heat source would... not go well. He wakes in the material plane, half frozen, sick beyond belief, and starving, but... free. He finds himself penniless and wandering. Apparently just telling people you're royalty from a different realm doesn't get you very far in the material plane. He eventually encounters a large moth creature, who happens to be observing the poster for same quest he was just about to embark on. They travel together for a while, until his hubris gets him paralyzed. Now incapacitated, he lies in wait for a healer of high enough level to restore him to his former glory. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94490166][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/944902/94490166_350.png[/img][/url] [b][u]Fell of the Meadow:[/u][/b] Fell comes from a small tribe of Tabaxi living in the in-between meadows of the royal seasons. He found work at the winter Eladrin's estate, fortified for outside work with his thick fur. He quickly became in charge of plenty of manual labor that required one to be ankle deep in snow. Despite their radically different upbringings, Fell and Nathair became fast friends. Their meeting was an accident, just unfortunate scheduling errors due to the horse stables being a bit deeper in snow than anticipated, but they got along like nothing else. Fell began to see a bit of the privilege of having a prince in close company, though he never stopped his work for the royals. He finds pride in his labor, and feels working for one's position is the most righteous thing they can do. Of course, he is the first questioned when the scion prince of the winter Eladrin goes missing in the middle of the night. He's tasked with tracking him down and bringing him back, a task that proves much more difficult when said prince isn't even in the same [i][/i]realm[i][/i]. He's driven by the task, by fear of his missing friend being hurt, and by deep, secret admiration that sits heavy in his chest. When he finds Nathair in the material realm, unable to speak or move, he decides without a doubt that he will do whatever it takes to restore his health and get him back home safely. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94929985][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/949300/94929985_350.png[/img][/url] These are the only two I have right now, though I have plenty more to include in the future. (These two happen to be my favorites though, don't tell the rest. It's something about childhood romance to tragic, complicated adult love that gets me.)
I'm here! I'm contributing to public discussion!

Nathair:
Nathair is... certainly a character. He hails from the Feywild, being a son of the royal winter Eladrin family.
His family boasts surprisingly similar characteristics to serpents, including the need for external heat sources. Being a poikilotherm in an eternal winter is not the most convenient thing, believe it or not. They have a healthy supply of heat lamps all over the royal grounds, don't worry.
Being a child who was spoiled rotten, of course Nathair begins to wonder what could be lying in wait outside of the royal grounds. Dissatisfied with his life of stiff pleasantries and unfeeling advisors, he makes a break for the wilderness.
It, of course, didn't occur to him that wandering out in the middle of the night, in the eternal winter, without a heat source would... not go well. He wakes in the material plane, half frozen, sick beyond belief, and starving, but... free.
He finds himself penniless and wandering. Apparently just telling people you're royalty from a different realm doesn't get you very far in the material plane.
He eventually encounters a large moth creature, who happens to be observing the poster for same quest he was just about to embark on.
They travel together for a while, until his hubris gets him paralyzed.
Now incapacitated, he lies in wait for a healer of high enough level to restore him to his former glory.
94490166_350.png

Fell of the Meadow:
Fell comes from a small tribe of Tabaxi living in the in-between meadows of the royal seasons. He found work at the winter Eladrin's estate, fortified for outside work with his thick fur. He quickly became in charge of plenty of manual labor that required one to be ankle deep in snow.
Despite their radically different upbringings, Fell and Nathair became fast friends. Their meeting was an accident, just unfortunate scheduling errors due to the horse stables being a bit deeper in snow than anticipated, but they got along like nothing else.
Fell began to see a bit of the privilege of having a prince in close company, though he never stopped his work for the royals. He finds pride in his labor, and feels working for one's position is the most righteous thing they can do.
Of course, he is the first questioned when the scion prince of the winter Eladrin goes missing in the middle of the night.
He's tasked with tracking him down and bringing him back, a task that proves much more difficult when said prince isn't even in the same realm.
He's driven by the task, by fear of his missing friend being hurt, and by deep, secret admiration that sits heavy in his chest.
When he finds Nathair in the material realm, unable to speak or move, he decides without a doubt that he will do whatever it takes to restore his health and get him back home safely.
94929985_350.png

These are the only two I have right now, though I have plenty more to include in the future. (These two happen to be my favorites though, don't tell the rest. It's something about childhood romance to tragic, complicated adult love that gets me.)
I love these. Chlaire looks [i]amazing[/i]. I love the points and Paisley. I've only got one of these - though I do sometimes think about making a dragon to represent my first ever RPG character. Nothing like the first one, right? But this one... might be my favorite? I ended up playing him through a series of unfortunate events, and it obviously turned out. I played him for two or three years until the campaign ended. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89258254][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/892583/89258254_350.png[/img][/url][/center] This is Lin. I started out the campaign playing a different character that was a buddy with another player's character. Unfortunately, that other player randomly said one day like two hours before session that he was never coming back. It was weird - but the GM gave me the option to have my character disappear through the portal with the other guy's character, and I decided to go ahead and do that, since the two characters were a bit of a package deal. But that also meant I had two hours to come up with something new. Enter Lin. The GM was also nice enough to let me fit this character in with a few NPCs he'd introduced as a former magic gang leader (deposed and stripped of his magic ability) in the city we'd been exploring in the previous sessions. He became the face of the party, adopting elemental partners, seducing members of rival gangs, and even becoming the SO of two other major gang leaders. The other party members were unrealistically invested in his romantic relationship with his former enemy leader of a rival gang, the kind of character you just know is gonna get destroyed at some point in the campaign, but I wasn't going to argue. Unfortunately, that guy did end up getting pancaked by a gravity disturbance, but it was probably a better death than all his other options at the time. Zombie hoard and a legion of chaos demons being two of them. They'll really get ya. Lin went on to help defeat the Big Bad and I think he even became mayor of his town. It's pretty clear there was fraud involved, though. I picked Fae because Lin's species is shorter than most other species - but he used to be extremely magically powerful, like Faes are. That's also why he has Arcane eyes. The type of magic he actually used was based on mirrors and reflection - though all of his "illusions" were more real. And I guess purple is the aesthetic of the "mirror universe" in this world he comes from, hence the skin and primary. But I thought White Opal just looked like a mirror, so that was a non-negotiable part of his design. As was virtually any-color Constellation. I was ultimately pleased with the Lead because the character himself was black/white monochromatic, even though I also would have been pretty happy with a brighter secondary to represent the whimsical world he comes from.
I love these. Chlaire looks amazing. I love the points and Paisley.

I've only got one of these - though I do sometimes think about making a dragon to represent my first ever RPG character. Nothing like the first one, right?

But this one... might be my favorite? I ended up playing him through a series of unfortunate events, and it obviously turned out. I played him for two or three years until the campaign ended.
89258254_350.png
This is Lin. I started out the campaign playing a different character that was a buddy with another player's character. Unfortunately, that other player randomly said one day like two hours before session that he was never coming back. It was weird - but the GM gave me the option to have my character disappear through the portal with the other guy's character, and I decided to go ahead and do that, since the two characters were a bit of a package deal. But that also meant I had two hours to come up with something new.

Enter Lin. The GM was also nice enough to let me fit this character in with a few NPCs he'd introduced as a former magic gang leader (deposed and stripped of his magic ability) in the city we'd been exploring in the previous sessions. He became the face of the party, adopting elemental partners, seducing members of rival gangs, and even becoming the SO of two other major gang leaders. The other party members were unrealistically invested in his romantic relationship with his former enemy leader of a rival gang, the kind of character you just know is gonna get destroyed at some point in the campaign, but I wasn't going to argue. Unfortunately, that guy did end up getting pancaked by a gravity disturbance, but it was probably a better death than all his other options at the time. Zombie hoard and a legion of chaos demons being two of them. They'll really get ya. Lin went on to help defeat the Big Bad and I think he even became mayor of his town. It's pretty clear there was fraud involved, though.

I picked Fae because Lin's species is shorter than most other species - but he used to be extremely magically powerful, like Faes are. That's also why he has Arcane eyes. The type of magic he actually used was based on mirrors and reflection - though all of his "illusions" were more real. And I guess purple is the aesthetic of the "mirror universe" in this world he comes from, hence the skin and primary. But I thought White Opal just looked like a mirror, so that was a non-negotiable part of his design. As was virtually any-color Constellation. I was ultimately pleased with the Lead because the character himself was black/white monochromatic, even though I also would have been pretty happy with a brighter secondary to represent the whimsical world he comes from.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
What lovely pcs ^^ Making rpg ocs is always fun and I have wayyy to many, here's two of them~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91688683][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/916887/91688683_350.png[/img][/url] Daelion Clydeson (friends call him Dael c: ) is a massive centuar barbarian (storm herald) who has proven himself to have the strength to bring down dragons and gods alike, he is also an ordinary baker. Ever since he was a child he has had a passion for baking and even apprenticed under one of the most renowned bakers in his city. She was an elderly halfling so Dael would do the more physical tasks such as moving sacks of flour & tending to the ovens. He grew strong thru these tasks and even built up a fire resistance from dealing with the ovens. Eventually he decided to join an adventuring guild so he could earn more money to open his own shop one day. Thru surprising twists, happenstance meetings, and sheer luck somehow Dael & his party found themselves tangled in an ancient web of the gods, their champions, & their war. Dael won't lie if you ask him, he's not the brightest bulb in the shed and half of the time he has no idea what's even going on, but he's one of the only things standing between his squishy friends and certain death & he'll be damned if he doesnt protect them. So yah Dael is just an ordinary(?) guy who got thrust into circumstances he barely comprehends meanwhile the rest of his party is either playing pattycake or 5d chess. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85346515][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/853466/85346515_350.png[/img][/url] Ashe is a reborn druid who I played for a Halloween oneshot once. Their whole thing was they were a normal land druid living in a small village that had a low tolerance for things they deemed different & for magic as well. Ashe was only tolerated cause of their skills for healing, but was on thin ice. They befriended an archfey living in the woods and rumors circulated that they were consorting with devils. They were accused of witchcraft and burned. However a mysterious force ressurected them into what they are today, no longer dead but not quite alive & without any memory of their former life. Post resurrection they were no longer a land druid but a wildfire druid, the fire which once burned them to ash now flows thru their veins. They now wander aimlessly trying to piece together the fragments of their past.
What lovely pcs ^^ Making rpg ocs is always fun and I have wayyy to many, here's two of them~

91688683_350.png
Daelion Clydeson (friends call him Dael c: ) is a massive centuar barbarian (storm herald) who has proven himself to have the strength to bring down dragons and gods alike, he is also an ordinary baker. Ever since he was a child he has had a passion for baking and even apprenticed under one of the most renowned bakers in his city. She was an elderly halfling so Dael would do the more physical tasks such as moving sacks of flour & tending to the ovens. He grew strong thru these tasks and even built up a fire resistance from dealing with the ovens. Eventually he decided to join an adventuring guild so he could earn more money to open his own shop one day. Thru surprising twists, happenstance meetings, and sheer luck somehow Dael & his party found themselves tangled in an ancient web of the gods, their champions, & their war. Dael won't lie if you ask him, he's not the brightest bulb in the shed and half of the time he has no idea what's even going on, but he's one of the only things standing between his squishy friends and certain death & he'll be damned if he doesnt protect them.
So yah Dael is just an ordinary(?) guy who got thrust into circumstances he barely comprehends meanwhile the rest of his party is either playing pattycake or 5d chess.

85346515_350.png
Ashe is a reborn druid who I played for a Halloween oneshot once. Their whole thing was they were a normal land druid living in a small village that had a low tolerance for things they deemed different & for magic as well. Ashe was only tolerated cause of their skills for healing, but was on thin ice. They befriended an archfey living in the woods and rumors circulated that they were consorting with devils. They were accused of witchcraft and burned. However a mysterious force ressurected them into what they are today, no longer dead but not quite alive & without any memory of their former life. Post resurrection they were no longer a land druid but a wildfire druid, the fire which once burned them to ash now flows thru their veins. They now wander aimlessly trying to piece together the fragments of their past.
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72888316][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/728884/72888316_350.png[/img][/url] while the campaign is on hiatus, asra is a tiefling fiend warlock whose patron is a demonic parasite siphoning nutrients off him in exchange for eldritch blasts. asra figured this was the least dangerous deal one could make with a fiend, until he realized eating for two means…a lot. feeding one person is hard enough. regardless, least dangerous fiend warlock you’ve met in your life. his main conflict if we ever pick the campaign up again is going to be that sheer gluttony is beginning to override his personality entirely and he’s struggling to keep his sense of self intact. ooooops! as an aside, i should go back to bg3 with him. he was both gorgeous in the game and all but tailor made for wyll (salt of the earth working man with a love for the common people).
72888316_350.png

while the campaign is on hiatus, asra is a tiefling fiend warlock whose patron is a demonic parasite siphoning nutrients off him in exchange for eldritch blasts. asra figured this was the least dangerous deal one could make with a fiend, until he realized eating for two means…a lot. feeding one person is hard enough. regardless, least dangerous fiend warlock you’ve met in your life.

his main conflict if we ever pick the campaign up again is going to be that sheer gluttony is beginning to override his personality entirely and he’s struggling to keep his sense of self intact. ooooops!

as an aside, i should go back to bg3 with him. he was both gorgeous in the game and all but tailor made for wyll (salt of the earth working man with a love for the common people).
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png