Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your fav Ancient?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
yup we have plenty ancients now so Im curious which one is your favorite?

I've got a serious Perma Gaoler addiction but as adults, I guess Aethers? because I like both poses und fluff <3

Ancient List
Aberration Dragons
Aether Dragons
Auraboa Dragons
Banescale Dragons
Dusthide Dragons
Gaoler Dragons
Sandsurge Dragons
Undertide Dragons
Veilspun Dragons
yup we have plenty ancients now so Im curious which one is your favorite?

I've got a serious Perma Gaoler addiction but as adults, I guess Aethers? because I like both poses und fluff <3

Ancient List
Aberration Dragons
Aether Dragons
Auraboa Dragons
Banescale Dragons
Dusthide Dragons
Gaoler Dragons
Sandsurge Dragons
Undertide Dragons
Veilspun Dragons
icefull.png
Auraboas and Aberrations we think . . .we're usually drawn to them when scrying and have to quickly shift to another ancient so we're not just using the same two dragons constantly
Auraboas and Aberrations we think . . .we're usually drawn to them when scrying and have to quickly shift to another ancient so we're not just using the same two dragons constantly
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
Aethers and Dusthides, for sure! [emoji=aether star size=2] [emoji=dusthide star size=2]
Aethers and Dusthides, for sure!

Call me AKDG.
Dragon enthusiast (seriously, space dragons are my aesthetic)
Relentless proponent of STEM
FR+0
Sandsurges, Auraboas, and Dusthides!
Sandsurges, Auraboas, and Dusthides!
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Aethers and Veilspun are my beloveds <3 After them are Gaolers, Auraboas, Undertides and Sandsurges ^^ Abbies are just meh, Dusthides aren't even on the list at all lol.
Aethers and Veilspun are my beloveds <3 After them are Gaolers, Auraboas, Undertides and Sandsurges ^^ Abbies are just meh, Dusthides aren't even on the list at all lol.
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
Aberrations, I’m a sucker for multiple heads.
Aberrations, I’m a sucker for multiple heads.
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png

Hey! I’m Ashstream, or Ash.. Hiya!
Sandsurges and undertides [emoji=sandsurge size=1] [emoji=undertide size=1]!
Sandsurges and undertides !
they/them
Folks, I think the #Time [emoji=hourglass size=1] has come. I am sealing myself in #DeepseaDive to become #Undertide. [emoji=undertide star size=1]
Folks, I think the #Time has come. I am sealing myself in #DeepseaDive to become #Undertide.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Hmmm . . . . that depends!

For baby poses, I love Surges, Abbs, and Aethers. If I'm geneing a dragon from scratch . . . . Dusthides and Aethers! Dusties can look ready nice with just two genes and I'm partial to Aether genesexpansion when.

For adults . . . . I mean, Veils, Tides, and Surges all look very nice :)
Hmmm . . . . that depends!

For baby poses, I love Surges, Abbs, and Aethers. If I'm geneing a dragon from scratch . . . . Dusthides and Aethers! Dusties can look ready nice with just two genes and I'm partial to Aether genesexpansion when.

For adults . . . . I mean, Veils, Tides, and Surges all look very nice :)
3bEOp4c.pngRCx7Oc3.pngLseu1vC.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
Sandsurges! :) I don't really like the baby pose, but they're the gem breed i have the most g1's of, at 4! Behind them is Gaolers and Abberations. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87979635][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/879797/87979635_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92944497][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/929445/92944497_350.png[/img][/url] Though these are my favourites. I just really like both of the poses for adults. I suppose my favourite baby breed is aethers and abberations. I didn't really care for undertides all that much before their gene expansion, but they've grown on me so. I hope this happens for breeds like banescale, veilspun and adult aethers down the line.
Sandsurges! :) I don't really like the baby pose, but they're the gem breed i have the most g1's of, at 4! Behind them is Gaolers and Abberations.

87979635_350.png
92944497_350.png
Though these are my favourites. I just really like both of the poses for adults.

I suppose my favourite baby breed is aethers and abberations. I didn't really care for undertides all that much before their gene expansion, but they've grown on me so. I hope this happens for breeds like banescale, veilspun and adult aethers down the line.
xulc4O8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7