Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | food struggles
anyone elses hoards completely empty? desolate. dusty even.

i dont even know what its like when the lair gets so big!!!
anyone elses hoards completely empty? desolate. dusty even.

i dont even know what its like when the lair gets so big!!!
certified goober
a concerning amount of bees
he/they - 19
artist, fueled by hyperfixation
[img]https:/[/img]
i only feed my dragons the food that isn't used for any recipes/trades so my hoard isnt empty, but with a population like mine feeding every day is not very realistic, especially since i don't have the time nor interest to grind out for more food than i'd get from gathering.
i only feed my dragons the food that isn't used for any recipes/trades so my hoard isnt empty, but with a population like mine feeding every day is not very realistic, especially since i don't have the time nor interest to grind out for more food than i'd get from gathering.

They/them, +0 FR time
Xd23BYL.gif
x363j0D.pngCsWpUgY.png Fandragon Wishlist
Sketches for gems
TCgSL.gif
I'm fine for food so far but I am always paranoid and wondering if I should stuff more dragons in hibden to reduce food consumption. I only do coliseum (and receive extra food) when I need to exalt something.
I'm fine for food so far but I am always paranoid and wondering if I should stuff more dragons in hibden to reduce food consumption. I only do coliseum (and receive extra food) when I need to exalt something.
WYlLiNl.gif
Uhhh no... -sweats and looks at my 50k in each category
Uhhh no... -sweats and looks at my 50k in each category
I'm in the coli all day most days and I could feed three or four lairs my size. I'm lucky I enjoy coli grinding.
I'm in the coli all day most days and I could feed three or four lairs my size. I'm lucky I enjoy coli grinding.
uhh I've been spending a lot of time grinding for boss familiars and am 2 away from finishing hibden tasks so I cleared out a lot of food that i'd been saving. So now I have...over 100,000 in each food category. I think im good for a while. lol
uhh I've been spending a lot of time grinding for boss familiars and am 2 away from finishing hibden tasks so I cleared out a lot of food that i'd been saving. So now I have...over 100,000 in each food category. I think im good for a while. lol
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
i am good on everything except meat! i just apparently have a million meat eaters and am perpetually out of it but fest grinding usually sets me up to be alright till the next one, if only just barely
i am good on everything except meat! i just apparently have a million meat eaters and am perpetually out of it but fest grinding usually sets me up to be alright till the next one, if only just barely
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->3YwGY1.png5AKpd1.pngrMtcz1.pngunknown.png
[i]chuckles nervously[/i] [i]one of these is not like the other.[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hcvwZ9P.png[/img]
chuckles nervously

one of these is not like the other.
hcvwZ9P.png
| He/They | 23 | FR+3 | Storyteller | Author | Freelance Musician|
90844443.png 83070145p.png 93458229.png
Same

*cries in 0 food across the board*
Same

*cries in 0 food across the board*
after last valentine's I smashed all my cotton candies down and ended up with 4+k in every single food category immediately so I make sure if any of those numbers (except insects, my lair doesn't have any mono-insectivores) dip below 3.5k I go grocery shopping immediately
after last valentine's I smashed all my cotton candies down and ended up with 4+k in every single food category immediately so I make sure if any of those numbers (except insects, my lair doesn't have any mono-insectivores) dip below 3.5k I go grocery shopping immediately