Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Tell me how many of a breed I have
1 2
Maybe off on the side of the settings section where you can view your other stats? Like sometimes I get curious how many I have but don't want to go back through and count them all. I can't see how it would be that difficult to track?
Maybe off on the side of the settings section where you can view your other stats? Like sometimes I get curious how many I have but don't want to go back through and count them all. I can't see how it would be that difficult to track?
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oh I've wanted this for a while! I'd love to know exactly how many Faes I have, I joke about being a hoarder of Faes. I would like to know just how much of a hoarder I am![emoji=fae laughing size=2]
Oh I've wanted this for a while! I'd love to know exactly how many Faes I have, I joke about being a hoarder of Faes. I would like to know just how much of a hoarder I am!
Lover of Faes and Aethers
Yes support I would love statistics for my lair
Yes support I would love statistics for my lair
I'd like the Dragon Search feature to have an option: Dragons I Own or Dragons Everyone Else Owns.

Then players could search their own lairs for all their faes. Or if they have a Mint/Teal dragon already. Or one named Whatever. Or view all their own exalted dragons.

I feel such a feature would have a ton more uses.
I'd like the Dragon Search feature to have an option: Dragons I Own or Dragons Everyone Else Owns.

Then players could search their own lairs for all their faes. Or if they have a Mint/Teal dragon already. Or one named Whatever. Or view all their own exalted dragons.

Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2024-03-15 07:47:24" ] I'd like the Dragon Search feature to have an option: Dragons I Own or Dragons Everyone Else Owns. Then players could search their own lairs for all their faes. Or if they have a Mint/Teal dragon already. Or one named Whatever. Or view all their own exalted dragons. I feel such a feature would have a ton more uses. [/quote] Yeah, I think this would be a really good way of handling "easy lair stats" as well as offering many other uses! I'd love stats, but just having a few the site picked out for me would feel a bit limiting knowing that if I had access to the Dragon Search filters I could find out so much more— kind of like how the current lair filters we have feel so limiting knowing that Dragon Search is right there and so much better.
gemajgall wrote on 2024-03-15 07:47:24:

Yeah, I think this would be a really good way of handling "easy lair stats" as well as offering many other uses! I'd love stats, but just having a few the site picked out for me would feel a bit limiting knowing that if I had access to the Dragon Search filters I could find out so much more— kind of like how the current lair filters we have feel so limiting knowing that Dragon Search is right there and so much better.
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2024-03-15 07:47:24" ] I'd like the Dragon Search feature to have an option: Dragons I Own or Dragons Everyone Else Owns. Then players could search their own lairs for all their faes. Or if they have a Mint/Teal dragon already. Or one named Whatever. Or view all their own exalted dragons. I feel such a feature would have a ton more uses. [/quote] oh this, I would so love this. it would help when I am trying to figure out dragons for breeding projects too

oh this, I would so love this. it would help when I am trying to figure out dragons for breeding projects too
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
huge support because i like to put my lair info into graphs sometimes to see the ratio from breed to breed :3
huge support because i like to put my lair info into graphs sometimes to see the ratio from breed to breed :3
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Support— I used to count & tally when my lair had less than 50 occupants but the more it grows the less practical that gets. Plus so many people have way more than that. I would love some stats!
Support— I used to count & tally when my lair had less than 50 occupants but the more it grows the less practical that gets. Plus so many people have way more than that. I would love some stats!
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2024-03-15 07:47:24" ] I'd like the Dragon Search feature to have an option: Dragons I Own or Dragons Everyone Else Owns. Then players could search their own lairs for all their faes. Or if they have a Mint/Teal dragon already. Or one named Whatever. Or view all their own exalted dragons. I feel such a feature would have a ton more uses. [/quote] support for this

support for this
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2024-03-15 07:47:24" ] I'd like the Dragon Search feature to have an option: Dragons I Own or Dragons Everyone Else Owns. Then players could search their own lairs for all their faes. Or if they have a Mint/Teal dragon already. Or one named Whatever. Or view all their own exalted dragons. I feel such a feature would have a ton more uses. [/quote] This 100%. I could also see lots of uses for being able to search other specific people's lairs for various games and whatnot, but that's probably real niche. But I also don't see a problem with it as long as it's only active dragons so with that addendum, it's like 200% support.

This 100%.

I could also see lots of uses for being able to search other specific people's lairs for various games and whatnot, but that's probably real niche. But I also don't see a problem with it as long as it's only active dragons so with that addendum, it's like 200% support.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
1 2