Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | new around
how do I make friends :(
how do I make friends :(
@YujiItadori
hi, welcome to FR! if you haven't already, check out the Starter's Guide: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3067118

adding to your friends list isn't really all that important on FR, since all it does right now is allow you to send research notes to each other in Arlo's Archaeology. as for getting along with people, just be nice, try a few forum games you're interested in, join a few conversations if you think you can contribute, and you're good to go.
@YujiItadori
hi, welcome to FR! if you haven't already, check out the Starter's Guide: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3067118

adding to your friends list isn't really all that important on FR, since all it does right now is allow you to send research notes to each other in Arlo's Archaeology. as for getting along with people, just be nice, try a few forum games you're interested in, join a few conversations if you think you can contribute, and you're good to go.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Hello, welcome to FR! I'm not qualified to give you friendship advice, but I love your username. Did you watch or read Jujutsu Kaisen? We can be friends.
Hello, welcome to FR! I'm not qualified to give you friendship advice, but I love your username. Did you watch or read Jujutsu Kaisen? We can be friends.
deepfriedhatsunemiku.jpg
@Malev0lent I did watch it! Catching up on the manga :)
@Malev0lent I did watch it! Catching up on the manga :)
[quote name="@YujiItadori" date="2024-03-04 15:17:28" ] @/Malev0lent I did watch it! Catching up on the manga :) [/quote] Nice nice !! I read most of the manga and starting the anime. It seems like you have dragons in your lair that you tried to make look like the characters. You might be interested in fandragons, there's a large community on this site into making fictional characters as dragons! For example, here's a dragon I made to look like Sukuna. [outfit=2517659]
@YujiItadori wrote on 2024-03-04 15:17:28:
@/Malev0lent I did watch it! Catching up on the manga :)

Nice nice !! I read most of the manga and starting the anime. It seems like you have dragons in your lair that you tried to make look like the characters. You might be interested in fandragons, there's a large community on this site into making fictional characters as dragons!
For example, here's a dragon I made to look like Sukuna.

e
deepfriedhatsunemiku.jpg
[quote name="Malev0lent" date="2024-03-04 16:30:01" ] [quote name="@YujiItadori" date="2024-03-04 15:17:28" ] @/Malev0lent I did watch it! Catching up on the manga :) [/quote] Nice nice !! I read most of the manga and starting the anime. It seems like you have dragons in your lair that you tried to make look like the characters. You might be interested in fandragons, there's a large community on this site into making fictional characters as dragons! For example, here's a dragon I made to look like Sukuna. [outfit=2517659] [/quote] ohhh that looks badass! Surely not something for a newbie though LOL
Malev0lent wrote on 2024-03-04 16:30:01:
@YujiItadori wrote on 2024-03-04 15:17:28:
@/Malev0lent I did watch it! Catching up on the manga :)

Nice nice !! I read most of the manga and starting the anime. It seems like you have dragons in your lair that you tried to make look like the characters. You might be interested in fandragons, there's a large community on this site into making fictional characters as dragons!
For example, here's a dragon I made to look like Sukuna.

e
ohhh that looks ******! Surely not something for a newbie though LOL
Welcome to Flight Rising! If you use Discord, your flight probably has one, that's something you could try. Being active on the forums helps too!
Welcome to Flight Rising! If you use Discord, your flight probably has one, that's something you could try. Being active on the forums helps too!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3