Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 5kt sketches
I am bored!!! Give me OCs to draw!!!! XD This is PWYW, which means you can pay me what you want with a minimum of 5kt or 5g! I really appreciate donations ofc (I mean wouldn’t it be kinda mean to scream at you for being nice), but it’s really up to you! [b]Basics:[/b] The things I draw will all be traditional art ranging from simple quick headshots to watercolor drawings/ full lineart fullbodies. I may not draw things (please fr dragons only) I may simplify a lot, I hope that’s okay I can’t guarantee I will be 100% fair with bigger payment-> better drawing, it will be mostly completely random lol I will send you a scanned version of the drawing in the evening Ends between 8-11am fr time [b]Examples of stuff from the nearest papers I found + 1 digital[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WH3fT9T.jpg[/img] [img] https://i.imgur.com/qaQNESw.png[/img] [img] https://i.imgur.com/JHPU7Mq.jpg [/img] Tysm for reading!
I am bored!!! Give me OCs to draw!!!! XD

This is PWYW, which means you can pay me what you want with a minimum of 5kt or 5g! I really appreciate donations ofc (I mean wouldn’t it be kinda mean to scream at you for being nice), but it’s really up to you!

Basics:

The things I draw will all be traditional art ranging from simple quick headshots to watercolor drawings/ full lineart fullbodies.

I may not draw things (please fr dragons only)

I may simplify a lot, I hope that’s okay

I can’t guarantee I will be 100% fair with bigger payment-> better drawing, it will be mostly completely random lol

I will send you a scanned version of the drawing in the evening

Ends between 8-11am fr time

Examples of stuff from the nearest papers I found + 1 digital

WH3fT9T.jpg

qaQNESw.png

JHPU7Mq.jpg

Tysm for reading!
@OutOfCreativity
Hey, not here for art unfortunately, but would just like to let you know that this is way underpriced! You could get 50kt - 100kt absolute minimum for this- definitely more for your digital example! 5kt is the equivalent to $00.05, and no art is worth that little. Now of course, you may price at whatever you see fit, I just wanted to let you know you can get more for your work, and to not underprice your effort <3 good luck with business!
@OutOfCreativity
Hey, not here for art unfortunately, but would just like to let you know that this is way underpriced! You could get 50kt - 100kt absolute minimum for this- definitely more for your digital example! 5kt is the equivalent to $00.05, and no art is worth that little. Now of course, you may price at whatever you see fit, I just wanted to let you know you can get more for your work, and to not underprice your effort <3 good luck with business!
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
[quote name="Jayfeather88" date="2023-10-01 07:28:37" ] @OutOfCreativity Hey, not here for art unfortunately, but would just like to let you know that this is way underpriced! You could get 50kt - 100kt absolute minimum for this- definitely more for your digital example! 5kt is the equivalent to $00.05, and no art is worth that little. Now of course, you may price at whatever you see fit, I just wanted to let you know you can get more for your work, and to not underprice your effort <3 good luck with business! [/quote] Seconded!
Jayfeather88 wrote on 2023-10-01 07:28:37:
@OutOfCreativity

Seconded!
NISHTA [X] THEY/HE [X] 21+

Neurodivergent (aka not trying to be any type of way, just how I am and promise I'm not mad at you)
wtSJOE3.png
[quote name="theycallmenishta" date="2023-10-01 07:30:28" ] [quote name="Jayfeather88" date="2023-10-01 07:28:37" ] @OutOfCreativity Hey, not here for art unfortunately, but would just like to let you know that this is way underpriced! You could get 50kt - 100kt absolute minimum for this- definitely more for your digital example! 5kt is the equivalent to $00.05, and no art is worth that little. Now of course, you may price at whatever you see fit, I just wanted to let you know you can get more for your work, and to not underprice your effort <3 good luck with business! [/quote] Seconded! [/quote] Thirded!
theycallmenishta wrote on 2023-10-01 07:30:28:
Jayfeather88 wrote on 2023-10-01 07:28:37:
@OutOfCreativity

Seconded!
Thirded!
C6-A7-C47-A-0-AD2-4017-AB8-B-63-E385-AA680-A.png1-FAF2-CCD-14-FF-4-BA7-A01-B-9840-E7-B9-E4-F9.pngF038-A574-6-B2-F-42-F1-8-D94-F3-F28-BE397-B8.png