Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed [free raffle] 7yo lvl 25
1 2 3 4 5
wayyy back when i first got into this game, i sniped this lovely lady from the fodder floor during a flight fight, leveled her up, and used her as a mire flyer to level many a dragon up. she's served me well, but i think it's time for her to find a new home! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18599002][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/185991/18599002_350.png[/img][/url][/center] she comes fully statted, fully stoned (i leveled her according to either the maki/culex guide for a mire flyer but don't remember, you can look around to see how to use her!) to enter: one entry each, all you need to do is to leave a comment below about your favorite animal and why! (bonus-not-really-bonus points if you include a picture!) feel free to share with others as well :> (this is mostly geared towards newbies but i can't stop you from entering ^^;) i'll periodically check this and accept entries until end of [b]march 1st[/b] (fr time) :) 3/1: will be drawing the winner on 3/2~ [center][b]please don't ping[/b][/center]
wayyy back when i first got into this game, i sniped this lovely lady from the fodder floor during a flight fight, leveled her up, and used her as a mire flyer to level many a dragon up. she's served me well, but i think it's time for her to find a new home!
18599002_350.png

she comes fully statted, fully stoned (i leveled her according to either the maki/culex guide for a mire flyer but don't remember, you can look around to see how to use her!)

to enter: one entry each, all you need to do is to leave a comment below about your favorite animal and why! (bonus-not-really-bonus points if you include a picture!) feel free to share with others as well :>

(this is mostly geared towards newbies but i can't stop you from entering ^^;)

i'll periodically check this and accept entries until end of march 1st (fr time) :)

3/1: will be drawing the winner on 3/2~
please don't ping
fwvPppZ.gif
I really enjoy otters. They are little menaces upon society but also they hold hands while they swim and that has my whole heart T_T
I really enjoy otters. They are little menaces upon society but also they hold hands while they swim and that has my whole heart T_T
Hello! Thank you for hosting this. My favorite animal... I'll say rabbits since I'm collecting rabbits in FR. :D I like them because they are adorable and come in various shapes and sizes. They seem quiet — and they are in a way, but they know how to make their own noise and thus be heard! They can be curious or calm, whatever they want to be, because just like any other individual, they've got their very own personality to learn about. I like plenty of other animals too, but this is the one I have chosen to talk about this time, hahaha. [center][img]https://media.tenor.com/YdG_w9VM3-MAAAAd/bunny.gif[/img][/center]
Hello! Thank you for hosting this. My favorite animal... I'll say rabbits since I'm collecting rabbits in FR. :D I like them because they are adorable and come in various shapes and sizes. They seem quiet — and they are in a way, but they know how to make their own noise and thus be heard! They can be curious or calm, whatever they want to be, because just like any other individual, they've got their very own personality to learn about.

I like plenty of other animals too, but this is the one I have chosen to talk about this time, hahaha.
bunny.gif
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
I like bears, mostly for their shape. I admire their robustness, along with basically their everything. Bears and hippos (who are also a favorite)- cool and dangerous and round. They have the right idea.
I like bears, mostly for their shape. I admire their robustness, along with basically their everything. Bears and hippos (who are also a favorite)- cool and dangerous and round. They have the right idea.
my favorite always changes, but rn it's lynxes!! especially the fluffier ones. the tufts of fur on their ears are fun to draw and the way they look kinda stubby sometimes makes me smile. :)
my favorite always changes, but rn it's lynxes!! especially the fluffier ones. the tufts of fur on their ears are fun to draw and the way they look kinda stubby sometimes makes me smile. :)
h0iLGiu.pngvmAjegI.png
PNjzOJi.png
I have sooo many favorite animals! But really my most favorite is probably wolves :D They are such pack animals, and they really know how to team work! Also the puppies HAVE YOU SEEN THEM OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE
A close second are leopard cats, though
I have sooo many favorite animals! But really my most favorite is probably wolves :D They are such pack animals, and they really know how to team work! Also the puppies HAVE YOU SEEN THEM OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE
A close second are leopard cats, though
1ZiJAkL.png
My favorite animal constantly shifts, haha. Currently, though, its probably maned wolves or sneks.
Maned wolves are just.. so quirky. So adorable! With their unusually long legs, and tufts of fur on the neck and head area, everyone is confused on what they are. But they actually aren’t wolves as their name suggests, just canines.
Snakes are simply amazing. Cute little noodles.
My favorite animal constantly shifts, haha. Currently, though, its probably maned wolves or sneks.
Maned wolves are just.. so quirky. So adorable! With their unusually long legs, and tufts of fur on the neck and head area, everyone is confused on what they are. But they actually aren’t wolves as their name suggests, just canines.
Snakes are simply amazing. Cute little noodles.
Ping me :D

Willing to haggle on prices

Pm me! I don’t bite
Ooooo Free Raffle! Oh that easy! My favorite animal is My Horse!!! No questions asked. My darling Diva, my Sweetheart, my sassy wench, she’s all the things I Ever Needed and all the good inside of me that’s never been. She’s the Bestest horse you could ever ask for. Just watching her in the field fills me with so much hope and happiness I sometimes tear-up knowing she chose me to be her rider. She helps remind me to stay humble and kind, and to hold my head up high and be proud. She taught me soooo many things, and always is there to give me nuzzles if I had a hard day… Yet she’s also the same to dance around and kick up her heels when we play, and more than happy to dump my butt if I’m ungrateful….XD I honestly learned more about life from horses than I ever have from a human lol. So, yea, horses are my favorite animal. They mean something different to everyone. From their strength to how beautiful they are, horses just flat out rock. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ookozkG.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5cH3M5H.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oQU8aAh.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aWa4X6T.jpg[/img]
Ooooo Free Raffle!
Oh that easy! My favorite animal is My Horse!!!
No questions asked. My darling Diva, my Sweetheart, my sassy wench, she’s all the things I Ever Needed and all the good inside of me that’s never been. She’s the Bestest horse you could ever ask for. Just watching her in the field fills me with so much hope and happiness I sometimes tear-up knowing she chose me to be her rider. She helps remind me to stay humble and kind, and to hold my head up high and be proud. She taught me soooo many things, and always is there to give me nuzzles if I had a hard day… Yet she’s also the same to dance around and kick up her heels when we play, and more than happy to dump my butt if I’m ungrateful….XD I honestly learned more about life from horses than I ever have from a human lol.
So, yea, horses are my favorite animal. They mean something different to everyone. From their strength to how beautiful they are, horses just flat out rock.

ookozkG.jpg
5cH3M5H.jpg
oQU8aAh.jpg
aWa4X6T.jpg
J43IjLy.png
Oh I would love to enter! I don’t have a full level 25 dragon yet. And her colors are lovely [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]My favorite animal is the White Liger They look like the mythical Tiger God, and take my love of Tigers and Lions into one Giant Big Cat! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZBdqGWs.jpg[/img] I also love mules… THE EARS!!! LOL [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1]
Oh I would love to enter!
I don’t have a full level 25 dragon yet.
And her colors are lovely

My favorite animal is the White Liger
They look like the mythical Tiger God, and take my love of Tigers and Lions into one Giant Big Cat!
ZBdqGWs.jpg

I also love mules… THE EARS!!! LOL
[center]My absolute favorite animals are foxes! I love the noises they make, and how curious the little guys are [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
My absolute favorite animals are foxes! I love the noises they make, and how curious the little guys are
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
1 2 3 4 5