Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Best level for training fodder?
Hey, its been a while since I have been on FR. Almost a year actually. Has the best level for fodder gone up or down from level 8?
Hey, its been a while since I have been on FR. Almost a year actually. Has the best level for fodder gone up or down from level 8?
tumblr_inline_nbwjc9Ktu31qkfp12.png
Most people I know of do 5-7. This guide is commonly referenced. And this one. It depends on how much you get your fodder for, but around 5-7 is generally pretty good levels for exalting.
Most people I know of do 5-7. This guide is commonly referenced. And this one. It depends on how much you get your fodder for, but around 5-7 is generally pretty good levels for exalting.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
I do 7! If im feeling good I'll go up to 8. But i usually dont go any higher than that
I do 7! If im feeling good I'll go up to 8. But i usually dont go any higher than that
p3jdzi4.png
I go 5 if I'm just grinding out levels for a push, 6 if I want a bit of profit in there too!
I go 5 if I'm just grinding out levels for a push, 6 if I want a bit of profit in there too!
Headshot of my avatar dragon. Hyperlink heads to the dragon himself, and a link to the artist is in his bio. • ufology
he/she/they
I personally level to 7. I still net profit and it doesn't take nearly as long as to level 8. ^-^
I personally level to 7. I still net profit and it doesn't take nearly as long as to level 8. ^-^
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
I do 10, mostly cause I breed my own fodder and I wanna get that sweet profit
I do 10, mostly cause I breed my own fodder and I wanna get that sweet profit
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
I do 9 usually
I do 9 usually
Redwood Log +2 hours ahead of FR time

Bakery is open! >

63359508p.png
Usually I settle on 8-9, but if there's an exp boost from one of the micro holidays I'll take them to lvl 10
Usually I settle on 8-9, but if there's an exp boost from one of the micro holidays I'll take them to lvl 10
I'm a causal player, so I usually only go to 7. I used to do 6, but I found that going to 7 doesn't take too much more time. On top of that, I don't have any level 25 with eliminate, yet. So that manes that my leveling is slower than those who do have eliminate.
I'm a causal player, so I usually only go to 7. I used to do 6, but I found that going to 7 doesn't take too much more time. On top of that, I don't have any level 25 with eliminate, yet. So that manes that my leveling is slower than those who do have eliminate.
Y02PS6v.png
[quote name="BirdSoap" date="2021-09-16 18:12:34" ] I do 7! If im feeling good I'll go up to 8. But i usually dont go any higher than that [/quote] this- I don't buy fodder though I only breed, so if i only have a couple I'll sometimes be like 'yeah okay I'll go to 8..'
BirdSoap wrote on 2021-09-16 18:12:34:
this- I don't buy fodder though I only breed, so if i only have a couple I'll sometimes be like 'yeah okay I'll go to 8..'
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread