Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Share a little love for amazing players~
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Hello there,

I thought it might be cool to have a thread where people can post about all the wonderful things that users have done for others on here that would otherwise go unnoticed.

We have a great community here on Flight Rising, so we should celebrate and cherish that. Too often we get bogged down with negative feelings - especially in recent times. Why not spread a little joy?

Who has brought a smile to your face on here? Why were they amazing?

Hello there,

I thought it might be cool to have a thread where people can post about all the wonderful things that users have done for others on here that would otherwise go unnoticed.

We have a great community here on Flight Rising, so we should celebrate and cherish that. Too often we get bogged down with negative feelings - especially in recent times. Why not spread a little joy?

Who has brought a smile to your face on here? Why were they amazing?

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
Nobody specific comes to my mind! This entire community cheers me up every day, especially since I’ve recently gotten more active on the forums.

Y’all have really helped me through some mental ruts and I gotta thank ya for that.
Nobody specific comes to my mind! This entire community cheers me up every day, especially since I’ve recently gotten more active on the forums.

Y’all have really helped me through some mental ruts and I gotta thank ya for that.
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
I don't know their username anymore, as it happens three months ago, but overall when i started playing flight rising everyone was very welcoming and warm it helped me get more into the game and community. a few ppl gifted me dragons (which i still take care of) and overall treated me very well.

this is the best community ive been a part of.
I don't know their username anymore, as it happens three months ago, but overall when i started playing flight rising everyone was very welcoming and warm it helped me get more into the game and community. a few ppl gifted me dragons (which i still take care of) and overall treated me very well.

this is the best community ive been a part of.
» they/them.

» i'm not english native.
pWmvURT.png
@brightmyth has very cool lore that I’m excited to read more of!
@brightmyth has very cool lore that I’m excited to read more of!
hdWqAOO.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.png
Fandragon tabs: 1 + 2 ~ Art Fight
oJK1fXV.png
All of the people who love my stupid lore ideas and have made them into what they are today.
All of the people who love my stupid lore ideas and have made them into what they are today.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
i’m not going to list everyone, but all of my friends that i’ve met here!
they’ve helped me so much, with things both related to the game and not, and i’ll never be able to thank them enough.
i’m not going to list everyone, but all of my friends that i’ve met here!
they’ve helped me so much, with things both related to the game and not, and i’ll never be able to thank them enough.
Await
they/them

Hello! You can call me Await, Rayne, or Mysty, whichever you prefer.
FR +3
@/brokko has helped me out a bunch and i’m extremely grateful for them!!
@/brokko has helped me out a bunch and i’m extremely grateful for them!!
@/dracowolf welcomed me into the Earth Dom Team whole-heartedly, and I've been really delighted to feel like a part of a community again; their warm welcome made me feel at home <3
@/dracowolf welcomed me into the Earth Dom Team whole-heartedly, and I've been really delighted to feel like a part of a community again; their warm welcome made me feel at home <3
Ddzlm.gif GWCTV.gif ZYbZZ.gif If you don't mind clicking, I'd be very appreciative :)
@SunstonePhoenix gifted me some things from my wishlist yesterday! I'm still very gratetful for the surprise, it was very kind of them! Thank you! I love you and your a very sweet angel, may god bless you well :3
@SunstonePhoenix gifted me some things from my wishlist yesterday! I'm still very gratetful for the surprise, it was very kind of them! Thank you! I love you and your a very sweet angel, may god bless you well :3
nB9oMvb.png
~ Call me Reiya or Robin!
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png ACOZFAh.png
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
@brightmyth You’re welcome!