Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | returning from hiatus
I took a much-needed hiatus from Flight Rising; just checked their Twitter to see that the ability to change your dragon's pose is officially a real thing and I came back as fast as I could.

Flight Rising said TRANS RIGHTS

In other news ... How have the holidays been? What have I missed? omg I missed my babies
I took a much-needed hiatus from Flight Rising; just checked their Twitter to see that the ability to change your dragon's pose is officially a real thing and I came back as fast as I could.

Flight Rising said TRANS RIGHTS

In other news ... How have the holidays been? What have I missed? omg I missed my babies
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif » Felox
» ATL | FR +3
» Discord: #9976
» Directory
and genderfluid rights!
welcome back! its pirate times so you can brew macaws and but a cool vista, scenes are a thing now too and uhh..
[someone please link that one forum thread with all the updates]
and genderfluid rights!
welcome back! its pirate times so you can brew macaws and but a cool vista, scenes are a thing now too and uhh..
[someone please link that one forum thread with all the updates]

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
Welcome back!
Welcome back!
BuDq0ZK.gif
Welcome back!
Welcome back!
sYJ7QdI.png
I think Achoo means this thread which is excellent.

Welcome back! FR been throwing updates at us so fast we don't know what to do with ourselves except roll in Exciting Things.
I think Achoo means this thread which is excellent.

Welcome back! FR been throwing updates at us so fast we don't know what to do with ourselves except roll in Exciting Things.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
yo the FR hype train just doesn't stop. super amped for NotN
yo the FR hype train just doesn't stop. super amped for NotN
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
We've also got patchwork genes, and everyone is begging for button eyes at NotN
We've also got patchwork genes, and everyone is begging for button eyes at NotN
ve/they/it
[url]=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2266763]bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png[/url]