Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help
Hello. I have account for a long Time but disn't used IT much. I dob't realy knows how get myself along with some. Would like anyone help metali a bit ?
Hello. I have account for a long Time but disn't used IT much. I dob't realy knows how get myself along with some. Would like anyone help metali a bit ?
@mikkeru
Sure! I'm here! I'll send a FR, so in case you need me just send me a message! Any questions about this game so far? I'm sorta new too, so I understand how you feel!
@mikkeru
Sure! I'm here! I'll send a FR, so in case you need me just send me a message! Any questions about this game so far? I'm sorta new too, so I understand how you feel!
imageedit_1_7297660177.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Would You Rather? (click to play!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Looking for Modern Veined gene brewers!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Used to be ShadeytheDragon
Mostly have problem how price dragons and with selling them@ShadeytheDragon
Mostly have problem how price dragons and with selling them@ShadeytheDragon
@mikkeru
How to sell a dragon.
1. Go to the auction house.
2. On the top right, click sell.
3. Click on what type of auction region you want to sell to.
4. Select what you want to sell.
5. Give it a price by entering the number of treasure/gems you want it to sell for.
6. Click sell.

Tell me if you still run into problems and let me know!
@mikkeru
How to sell a dragon.
1. Go to the auction house.
2. On the top right, click sell.
3. Click on what type of auction region you want to sell to.
4. Select what you want to sell.
5. Give it a price by entering the number of treasure/gems you want it to sell for.
6. Click sell.

Tell me if you still run into problems and let me know!

@ShadeytheDragon No, no. I knows how pit them to sell. Just don't kosmetyczny how price them by genes etc. How much they worth.
@ShadeytheDragon No, no. I knows how pit them to sell. Just don't kosmetyczny how price them by genes etc. How much they worth.
Oh!! So you can show me what dragon you would like to sell and I can give you a reasonable estimate ^^
Oh!! So you can show me what dragon you would like to sell and I can give you a reasonable estimate ^^

@Mikkeru

You can get estimates either on the Dragon for sale forum, Dragon Share forum (sometimes), and here in the Help forum.

You can also search the AH for similarly colored or gened dragons and use those dragons as a reference for how much to sell yours for!
@Mikkeru

You can get estimates either on the Dragon for sale forum, Dragon Share forum (sometimes), and here in the Help forum.

You can also search the AH for similarly colored or gened dragons and use those dragons as a reference for how much to sell yours for!
IT7iTv8.png