Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Changing Flights with nests?
Can I change my flight with a pair nesting? I want to change flights but I have a pair currently incubating their nest, and they will be for a while yet. I apparently do have the option to change flights (I checked but didn't because I am not sure what will happen).

Should I wait on the hatchlings to come out, or can I change flights now without issue? If I can, will the hatchlings still be my old element, or my new one?
Can I change my flight with a pair nesting? I want to change flights but I have a pair currently incubating their nest, and they will be for a while yet. I apparently do have the option to change flights (I checked but didn't because I am not sure what will happen).

Should I wait on the hatchlings to come out, or can I change flights now without issue? If I can, will the hatchlings still be my old element, or my new one?
@Seliphra You will have to wait until you have no dragons on nests. You cannot change flights when they are nesting.
@Seliphra You will have to wait until you have no dragons on nests. You cannot change flights when they are nesting.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@Seliphra

No. You cannot change flights while you have dragons nesting. If you try there will be a pop-up telling you all the things that can prevent flight changes.

Please be aware that only the first flight change is free. After that there is a 6 month + 1 day cooldown and it will cost 1,500 gems.

edit: ninja'd!
@Seliphra

No. You cannot change flights while you have dragons nesting. If you try there will be a pop-up telling you all the things that can prevent flight changes.

Please be aware that only the first flight change is free. After that there is a 6 month + 1 day cooldown and it will cost 1,500 gems.

edit: ninja'd!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Okay, thanks for the answer!

I was already aware that I cannot change for free next time as well, thanks!
Okay, thanks for the answer!

I was already aware that I cannot change for free next time as well, thanks!