Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can't Find My Strange Chest
I don't know why, but whenever I craft or scavenge a Strange Chest I can never find it anywhere in my Hoard. This has happened to me twice now, has it happened to anyone else?
I don't know why, but whenever I craft or scavenge a Strange Chest I can never find it anywhere in my Hoard. This has happened to me twice now, has it happened to anyone else?
@SabreMeg It should be in the other tab, just before the multi-lens magnifier. It's weird it isn't showing up for you.
@SabreMeg It should be in the other tab, just before the multi-lens magnifier. It's weird it isn't showing up for you.
“blaireau’s
@SabreMeg,

It shouldn't be at the end of the other page, since we had strange chests last year. I would go to OTHER and check back a few pages and see if it's there.
@SabreMeg,

It shouldn't be at the end of the other page, since we had strange chests last year. I would go to OTHER and check back a few pages and see if it's there.
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
@SabreMeg Check the other tab? If you have more then one page check the 2-3 pages? It should look like a dark coloured chest with blue-ish accents.
@SabreMeg Check the other tab? If you have more then one page check the 2-3 pages? It should look like a dark coloured chest with blue-ish accents.
Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png
@SabreMeg Be sure to check your other tab thoroughly. It's not a new item, so the item will not be at the end of your hoard.
@SabreMeg Be sure to check your other tab thoroughly. It's not a new item, so the item will not be at the end of your hoard.
Thank you very much, everyone! I was able to find them!
Thank you very much, everyone! I was able to find them!