Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [CLOSED, notifying takers]
I just finished my gathering achievements (party poppers go off in the distance) and I have way more bugs than I know what to do with! I'd be happy to give up my insect hoards to the first two or three people who're interested!

If you want to give me anything in return, seafood and treasure is always nice! I've got a couple gening projects I've got going on and my coats are always hungry. Otherwise, according to my clan lore, which lives exclusively in my head for lack of time to write it down, I like off the wall baubles to add to our hoard (trinket or material type items).

But all of that is totally optional! I just want to help out other players <:)
I just finished my gathering achievements (party poppers go off in the distance) and I have way more bugs than I know what to do with! I'd be happy to give up my insect hoards to the first two or three people who're interested!

If you want to give me anything in return, seafood and treasure is always nice! I've got a couple gening projects I've got going on and my coats are always hungry. Otherwise, according to my clan lore, which lives exclusively in my head for lack of time to write it down, I like off the wall baubles to add to our hoard (trinket or material type items).

But all of that is totally optional! I just want to help out other players <:)
@pantanamo

My Skydancers are always in need of more bugs...I'm getting off soon, but would you take treasure or dragon bios as payment?
@pantanamo

My Skydancers are always in need of more bugs...I'm getting off soon, but would you take treasure or dragon bios as payment?
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
@ethiera I would be so happy if you could write up dragon bios! I've been so busy with school that i havent' been able to write up any for my perms.

I have a loose idea for Ophelia (my icon and lair queen) but I haven't been able to actually write out anything, just mess with the coding from a template that I already used on the one dragon i'm trying to sell haha. Pretty much any of the dragons in my lair besides her and Chocola (along with already written up dragons i've bought) are free to bio-up. I'll send you a message with bugs asap!
@ethiera I would be so happy if you could write up dragon bios! I've been so busy with school that i havent' been able to write up any for my perms.

I have a loose idea for Ophelia (my icon and lair queen) but I haven't been able to actually write out anything, just mess with the coding from a template that I already used on the one dragon i'm trying to sell haha. Pretty much any of the dragons in my lair besides her and Chocola (along with already written up dragons i've bought) are free to bio-up. I'll send you a message with bugs asap!
@pantanamo I have a ridiculous amount of noodles and faes in my lair right now, and man do they eat a lot... Could you spare some for me? as with Ethiera, I can write you up a few biographies too in payment!
@pantanamo I have a ridiculous amount of noodles and faes in my lair right now, and man do they eat a lot... Could you spare some for me? as with Ethiera, I can write you up a few biographies too in payment!
@pantanamo Will trade bios for insects. Or familiars or apparel ^^
@pantanamo Will trade bios for insects. Or familiars or apparel ^^
fMDEq8f.png
I've sent you each a message with buggers so far, and I'll be getting you some more now that i've closed out the forum to new takers!

@Geekhyena @indecisive @Ethiera

Feel free to do however many you want, even if it's just one.

I don't have a lot of plot points to my lair except that we moved to the Southern Icefield from the Shifting Expanse, and around then is when my progens (Dax and Xol) gave up leadership of the clan to Ophelia and her mate who has since left the clan. Zudan is Ophelia's father in law, they don't have the best relationship in the world.

You can choose any of the dragons in my lair to bio up with anything you please, except for Ophelia, Dax, Xol, CowBean, and Deyo (and obviously the dragons that already have bios, haha!)

I don't really have a preference for type of bio, tense or POV, seeing as my lair is primarily made up of dragons from all types of lore clans already. Whatever you feel like doing is okay with me! And please please credit yourselves! Can't let an artist go without recognition.
I've sent you each a message with buggers so far, and I'll be getting you some more now that i've closed out the forum to new takers!

@Geekhyena @indecisive @Ethiera

Feel free to do however many you want, even if it's just one.

I don't have a lot of plot points to my lair except that we moved to the Southern Icefield from the Shifting Expanse, and around then is when my progens (Dax and Xol) gave up leadership of the clan to Ophelia and her mate who has since left the clan. Zudan is Ophelia's father in law, they don't have the best relationship in the world.

You can choose any of the dragons in my lair to bio up with anything you please, except for Ophelia, Dax, Xol, CowBean, and Deyo (and obviously the dragons that already have bios, haha!)

I don't really have a preference for type of bio, tense or POV, seeing as my lair is primarily made up of dragons from all types of lore clans already. Whatever you feel like doing is okay with me! And please please credit yourselves! Can't let an artist go without recognition.
@pantanamo I've been working all-nighters on this project but tonight is the last night for a while. Am aiming to get your bio done tomorrow!
@pantanamo I've been working all-nighters on this project but tonight is the last night for a while. Am aiming to get your bio done tomorrow!
fMDEq8f.png
@geekhyena Sweet! Good luck on your project, and get some rest!
@geekhyena Sweet! Good luck on your project, and get some rest!
@pantanamo Grad school. Oyyy. and thanks!
@pantanamo Grad school. Oyyy. and thanks!
fMDEq8f.png