Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Sold]
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11473719] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114738/11473719_350.png[/img] [/url] Aqua Black Black Basic Current Basic[/center] Repost because I lost the URL to the old thread. I want her to go to a good home, don't care what you do with her as long as you don't exalt her (but if you do I'm not gonna hunt you down, lol, I'll just be sad). I'm asking bottom dollar here: [b]750 Treasure[/b] OR [b]5 Gems [/b] Do you know how insanely low that is!?

11473719_350.png

Aqua Black Black
Basic Current Basic
Repost because I lost the URL to the old thread. I want her to go to a good home, don't care what you do with her as long as you don't exalt her (but if you do I'm not gonna hunt you down, lol, I'll just be sad).

I'm asking bottom dollar here:
750 Treasure
OR
5 Gems

Do you know how insanely low that is!?
TBH That's a pretty Noc and I'd really hate to seriously lowball you on it.
;u;
TBH That's a pretty Noc and I'd really hate to seriously lowball you on it.
;u;
dR1OCbi.png
@Teepo
I'm in a desperate need for gems, so I'll take just about any amount haha.
@Teepo
I'm in a desperate need for gems, so I'll take just about any amount haha.
@Klomonx
Really all I have is ten gems. Would that work for you? I can throw in some treasure too.
@Klomonx
Really all I have is ten gems. Would that work for you? I can throw in some treasure too.
dR1OCbi.png
@Teepo
That'd be great, 10 gems and some treasure and she's all yours.
@Teepo
That'd be great, 10 gems and some treasure and she's all yours.
@Klomonx Alrighty! Go ahead and send the crossroads for the gems, give me like one treasure and then 10k in treasure for the noc? I feel like tha's a better price for a cutie with potential.
@Klomonx Alrighty! Go ahead and send the crossroads for the gems, give me like one treasure and then 10k in treasure for the noc? I feel like tha's a better price for a cutie with potential.
dR1OCbi.png
@Teepo

You got a fodder derg to do what you want with it!
@Teepo

You got a fodder derg to do what you want with it!
@Klomonx
OH GOSH THANK YOU
I'll take good care of that one too! I think I know what I want to do with it!!! Thanks fo much gfor both dragons adn I hope I helped you out just a little bit with your endevours.
@Klomonx
OH GOSH THANK YOU
I'll take good care of that one too! I think I know what I want to do with it!!! Thanks fo much gfor both dragons adn I hope I helped you out just a little bit with your endevours.
dR1OCbi.png