Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | pop up ads and malicious programs
Large number of pop up ads and spyware. why am I getting these every time I change a page within your site?
Large number of pop up ads and spyware. why am I getting these every time I change a page within your site?
Ads are only supposed to display along the left and bottom of the content area and will not be in pop up form. You may want to run an adware scan if you can.

If it persists on the FR domains after scans, grab the URL of the ads and report them in the advertising report thread!
Ads are only supposed to display along the left and bottom of the content area and will not be in pop up form. You may want to run an adware scan if you can.

If it persists on the FR domains after scans, grab the URL of the ads and report them in the advertising report thread!
my adware is what is stopping them it is the js.js pixel math tag malware, and is only occurring on this site with my system. thank you, will do.
my adware is what is stopping them it is the js.js pixel math tag malware, and is only occurring on this site with my system. thank you, will do.