Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED, NEW THREAD]
@Vendrus

Do you have a Crimson Reef Snail familiar to give away? I t will be most welcome in my lair

thanks for your time
@Vendrus

Do you have a Crimson Reef Snail familiar to give away? I t will be most welcome in my lair

thanks for your time
@Vendrus
I have a stonewatch harpy that I was wondering if I could trade for a sakura owl or a crowned bone priest, if at all possible?
If not thats ok if so one or the other would be greatly and highly appreciated forever thanks so much.
@Vendrus
I have a stonewatch harpy that I was wondering if I could trade for a sakura owl or a crowned bone priest, if at all possible?
If not thats ok if so one or the other would be greatly and highly appreciated forever thanks so much.
3 hours ahead of FR
ZNhRsiG.png
@Vendrus Could I get this little guy? [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1149.png[/img]
@Vendrus Could I get this little guy?
1149.png
QGlDrIs.png 00000 Water-Network.png 00000 28089d25b8e9c1dc04e9783dc5ba41d96e2bf569.png
@Vendrus Hi! I am a pretty new player, but I [b]LOVE[/b] familiars and I was wondering if, you have any left, I could possibly get one of these guys? ;u; [center][item=Scaleback][item=Bamboo Phytocat][/center] I'm also interested in eventually trading for quite a few on your list (including a Clouddancer, a Maned Rasa, and a Chimera), but I'm afraid that since I'm pretty dang new to the coliseum I don't have anything to trade yet. D: I'd also be interested in any elemental might fragments you have to spare (I'm in need of a Shadow, an Ice, and a Lightning), but I feel like I've already asked you for so much...! ;~; Thank you [i][b]so much[/b][/i] for your time—you're so wonderful and generous to be having a familiar giveaway, and I hope to return the favor someday... or at least pass it forward, and send you lots and lots of donates! ;) ♥ [ [b]edit[/b] ] Oh goodness, I just noticed the hiatus tag! I'm so sorry, I just got so excited ;n; Please forgive me, I feel so stupid and self-centered now x_x!
@Vendrus
Hi! I am a pretty new player, but I LOVE familiars and I was wondering if, you have any left, I could possibly get one of these guys? ;u;

Scaleback Bamboo Phytocat

I'm also interested in eventually trading for quite a few on your list (including a Clouddancer, a Maned Rasa, and a Chimera), but I'm afraid that since I'm pretty dang new to the coliseum I don't have anything to trade yet. D:

I'd also be interested in any elemental might fragments you have to spare (I'm in need of a Shadow, an Ice, and a Lightning), but I feel like I've already asked you for so much...! ;~;

Thank you so much for your time—you're so wonderful and generous to be having a familiar giveaway, and I hope to return the favor someday... or at least pass it forward, and send you lots and lots of donates! ;) ♥

[ edit ]
Oh goodness, I just noticed the hiatus tag! I'm so sorry, I just got so excited ;n; Please forgive me, I feel so stupid and self-centered now x_x!
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
@Vendrus Do you have a eliminate? I would love one, and i could trade some battle stones for one
@Vendrus Do you have a eliminate? I would love one, and i could trade some battle stones for one
MRMeAKr.png
@Vendrus Can I have a Silver Springbok?
@Vendrus Can I have a Silver Springbok?
accessibility.png
@Vendrus Hi, I just found out about raffle forums and I see a lot of interesting stuff here, this thread included. Unfortunatelly I've given away my familiar duplicates when I was participating in flowerbombing, but I like to spend some time on coli from time to time and I often get doubles, so I will return here when I do get some ;)

As for familiar, I would really appreciate a Bamboo Phytocat as I didn't get a chance to have this one yet. Cheers!
@Vendrus Hi, I just found out about raffle forums and I see a lot of interesting stuff here, this thread included. Unfortunatelly I've given away my familiar duplicates when I was participating in flowerbombing, but I like to spend some time on coli from time to time and I often get doubles, so I will return here when I do get some ;)

As for familiar, I would really appreciate a Bamboo Phytocat as I didn't get a chance to have this one yet. Cheers!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro10_250.gifHellebores_zpsgxk6qp4a.gif
@Vendrus
any chance when this gets off hitaus can i get that midnight cape please?
@Vendrus
any chance when this gets off hitaus can i get that midnight cape please?
m1CZHJt.gif
May I be placed for these six?
Dwarf Fungus
Umbra Wolf
Coral Carpenter
Corpse Cleaner
Smoky Bantam Fangar
Snow Streak
May I be placed for these six?
Dwarf Fungus
Umbra Wolf
Coral Carpenter