Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED, NEW THREAD]
Oh man I'm posting again (and not pinging again because you're still on hiatus)!

I JUST found a Scarlet Flycatcher! OHMYGOODNESS! I found it in a Gilded Treasure Chest!

So I can also be removed from the Scarlet Flycatcher list cause I found one. uwu

Man that list of needed familiars is getting shorter and also WAY more elusive, haha. xD Are you excited about the Trunker and Sprangyroo?
Oh man I'm posting again (and not pinging again because you're still on hiatus)!

I JUST found a Scarlet Flycatcher! OHMYGOODNESS! I found it in a Gilded Treasure Chest!

So I can also be removed from the Scarlet Flycatcher list cause I found one. uwu

Man that list of needed familiars is getting shorter and also WAY more elusive, haha. xD Are you excited about the Trunker and Sprangyroo?
HPhatBannerSig_zps9dab9e31.png
@Vendrus

I may have missed something but how do you find out what familiars are available for each region in the coli?
@Vendrus

I may have missed something but how do you find out what familiars are available for each region in the coli?
tumblr_inline_ngqvlrZM7M1rvrguk.png
@Vendrus

Man, I haven't been in here in a WHILE.

Anyways, Ven, could you take me off ALL the lists? The only Coliseum familiar I'm missing is the Coarsefur Yeti, and that one's like ridiculously rare.

Once you're off hiatus, I'm gonna come and donate some duplicates to the thread, I've got so many of them now, hah.
@Vendrus

Man, I haven't been in here in a WHILE.

Anyways, Ven, could you take me off ALL the lists? The only Coliseum familiar I'm missing is the Coarsefur Yeti, and that one's like ridiculously rare.

Once you're off hiatus, I'm gonna come and donate some duplicates to the thread, I've got so many of them now, hah.
am back after a long absence
been here since 2014!

OjYCOIV.png
@Vendrus

So its mentioned that Dolls and Runes can be lent out to complete the achievement. I would like to get that if I can please?
@Vendrus

So its mentioned that Dolls and Runes can be lent out to complete the achievement. I would like to get that if I can please?
ArcaneFamiliars_zps78a8m08j.png
(I apologize cause my posting is going to bump your thread up and prolly get you more posts cause that's how these things go) BUT~

Pinkerton just gave me a Blueridge Greatshell! jhsdfhsk! I already have one (as previously mentionned) but I just wanted to let you know of my crazy good fortune!

(PS: If, for some reason, you could not get on long enough to get the Brightshine Jubilee Familiar I will gladly send you my extra (or if you want to "earn" it I'll totally take it's cost in Brightshine Jubilee tablets which is 35))
(I apologize cause my posting is going to bump your thread up and prolly get you more posts cause that's how these things go) BUT~

Pinkerton just gave me a Blueridge Greatshell! jhsdfhsk! I already have one (as previously mentionned) but I just wanted to let you know of my crazy good fortune!

(PS: If, for some reason, you could not get on long enough to get the Brightshine Jubilee Familiar I will gladly send you my extra (or if you want to "earn" it I'll totally take it's cost in Brightshine Jubilee tablets which is 35))
HPhatBannerSig_zps9dab9e31.png
@Vendrus I can trade in a celestial antelope for a hippogriff - or a hippojay if you happen to have one.
@Vendrus I can trade in a celestial antelope for a hippogriff - or a hippojay if you happen to have one.
tumblr_pffhf48GMc1ul0mwvo1_250.pngtumblr_pffh4gIQI11ul0mwvo1_250.png
If you have anything to give away it would be much appreciated if you have any overflow. Not sure how to use this.
If you have anything to give away it would be much appreciated if you have any overflow. Not sure how to use this.
Can you ping me when you come off hiatus nwn? I might have some familiars to trade by then hehe.

Hope you are doing well!
Can you ping me when you come off hiatus nwn? I might have some familiars to trade by then hehe.

Hope you are doing well!
@Vendrus
are those crates for free? or for trade? cuz i want one soo bad ;_;
@Vendrus
are those crates for free? or for trade? cuz i want one soo bad ;_;
Selling Ace of shades (2014 - Shadow) skin and Scanvengers tools (2014 - Plague) skins/accents, PM me
[quote name="ladyfirefox89" date="2014-07-02 13:51:02"]Can you ping me when you come off hiatus nwn? I might have some familiars to trade by then hehe. [/quote]
ladyfirefox89 wrote on 2014-07-02 13:51:02:
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png