Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | SUPERNATURAL FANS
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
I adored seasons 1-5. Still do, and still rewatch them a lot. I hated season 6, though. I stopped watching after the awful first episode of season 7. I've heard good things about the past couple of seasons, though, so I keep wanting to start watching again. But I'm also scared to.
I adored seasons 1-5. Still do, and still rewatch them a lot. I hated season 6, though. I stopped watching after the awful first episode of season 7. I've heard good things about the past couple of seasons, though, so I keep wanting to start watching again. But I'm also scared to.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
@kochelle

Watched the episode last night, really great metatron is a grade A annoyance though, and Dean! Poor boo
@kochelle

Watched the episode last night, really great metatron is a grade A annoyance though, and Dean! Poor boo
fwj7ns.png
I'm going to watch it tonight ;v; so glad the hiatus is over!!

btw I miss Gabriel a lot, Gabe had better see some action this season!!
I'm going to watch it tonight ;v; so glad the hiatus is over!!

btw I miss Gabriel a lot, Gabe had better see some action this season!!
@philstar22

yeah season 6 wasn't that great but 7 is actually the one season I don't really remember much of. Way too many d*ck jokes even for my taste and I did not enjoy the leviathans as a "big bad" but once you get past season 7 then like season 8 picks the show back up, dusts it off and says "here enjoy this thing again."

@Juneby

Metadick was like the worst! Omg I wanted Dean to stab him sloowly through the nose with the angel blade. And he didn't. Boo. And Claire oh I was going to punch her if she was going to get Dean hurt.
@philstar22

yeah season 6 wasn't that great but 7 is actually the one season I don't really remember much of. Way too many d*ck jokes even for my taste and I did not enjoy the leviathans as a "big bad" but once you get past season 7 then like season 8 picks the show back up, dusts it off and says "here enjoy this thing again."

@Juneby

Metadick was like the worst! Omg I wanted Dean to stab him sloowly through the nose with the angel blade. And he didn't. Boo. And Claire oh I was going to punch her if she was going to get Dean hurt.
"I killed two angels this week. My brothers. I´m hunted. I rebelled and I did it - all of it - for you. And you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world. And I lost everything for nothing. So keep your opinions to yourself." Castiel
@Kochelle

Good to know that things have gotten better. It was mostly the characterization that annoyed me in season 6. Sam made at least a bit of sense given he had no soul. The characterization of Dean and Cas, though, made absolutely no sense. Once they did the Godstiel thing and then killed him, I was out of there.
@Kochelle

Good to know that things have gotten better. It was mostly the characterization that annoyed me in season 6. Sam made at least a bit of sense given he had no soul. The characterization of Dean and Cas, though, made absolutely no sense. Once they did the Godstiel thing and then killed him, I was out of there.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
@philstar22

Yeah in season 8 it kind of goes back to allowing Dean to just be Dean. He isn't some soldier looking after Sammy. He's just Dean. Hunting for the heck of it, fighting the good fight. It makes his character a lot more simple (on the surface) than what season 7 was trying to do with the boys.
@philstar22

Yeah in season 8 it kind of goes back to allowing Dean to just be Dean. He isn't some soldier looking after Sammy. He's just Dean. Hunting for the heck of it, fighting the good fight. It makes his character a lot more simple (on the surface) than what season 7 was trying to do with the boys.
"I killed two angels this week. My brothers. I´m hunted. I rebelled and I did it - all of it - for you. And you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world. And I lost everything for nothing. So keep your opinions to yourself." Castiel
@kochelle, @philstar22, @Bluu --->I miss Gabriel too!

Last nights episode was very good! It is good to be reunited with our boys.

I slightly disagree with the statement regarding Dean killing Metatron. Even though Metatron is indeed an "assbut", his character I think still has a role to play in this season. Whether it be regarding Castiel's grace, or the answer to curing Dean of the Mark of Cain. He is an interesting antagonist, and I want too see some more progress on these two subjects that he has the answers to.

I am glad that Castiel has not given up on Claire yet. I admire him for recognizing that he did mess up this young female's life and he wants to help her. Claire has good reason to be upset with him, and I can imagine how difficult it is to look into the face that was once her father's, only to realize that it is Castiel, the angel she believes is responsible for her father's death. It is a complicated situation and I think they left it off at a good point when they parted ways at the end of the episode, but I can not help but be worried about a 16 year old girl wandering the country. I mean, she can not drive a car, she does not have a job, she does not have a home. I think she needs somebody to take care of her and Castiel wants to be that guardian, but Claire can not handle that right now. Anyways, I am interested to see what they do with her character and the relationship between her and Castiel. I would love to see them became close friends at least and I want her to look up to Castiel as a mentor or guardian. He could be her guardian angel!!! :D

As for Sam and Dean, As I have once said. In this season roles are reversed. Instead of Dean being the one to look after and take care of Sam, It is now Sam being the one responsible for this duty as Dean deals with the Mark of Cain.
I have questions though! How is it that Dean has this severe bloodlust, but Cain, didn't? Cain just seemed content to love on his little farm with his bees and be left alone, but he was fine, no bloodlust. Maybe its because Cain is older and more experienced?
And Dean just is so eager to go hunting and tear up some monsters. I know this has been his career, but its not something that is supposed too evoke elation.
I guess we will have to wait and see what becomes of Sam and Dean. The writers will keep this Mark of Cain issue a mystery until probably the end of the season. But I also want to see Castiel get his grace back.
And does Sam and Dean know about Castiel's stolen grace problem? Sam and Dean claim that Castiel is like family, and lately I have not seen much of that brotherly bond being displayed. Another thing I miss from seasons 1-5. Sam and Dean seemed closer with Castiel.
Dean complained when Castiel called him asking for help with Claire. And Dean yelled at Castiel, claiming that a "teenage girl" was not considered an emergency. But it was to Castiel and as his friend, Dean should be there for him, regardless of the reason. If its important to Castiel, then it should be important to Dean as well. Friends support one another and I have not seen much support coming from Sam and Dean.

Next week's episode look very interesting! I am excited to see Charlie again. Aka, the sister that Sam and Dean never had! I adore her character and love that she is just this unique individual who cares not what others think. I love how unashamed of being a nerd she is. And I think I am correct in saying that we see a little of ourselves in Charlie regarding her love for her fandoms.
@kochelle, @philstar22, @Bluu --->I miss Gabriel too!

Last nights episode was very good! It is good to be reunited with our boys.

I slightly disagree with the statement regarding Dean killing Metatron. Even though Metatron is indeed an "assbut", his character I think still has a role to play in this season. Whether it be regarding Castiel's grace, or the answer to curing Dean of the Mark of Cain. He is an interesting antagonist, and I want too see some more progress on these two subjects that he has the answers to.

I am glad that Castiel has not given up on Claire yet. I admire him for recognizing that he did mess up this young female's life and he wants to help her. Claire has good reason to be upset with him, and I can imagine how difficult it is to look into the face that was once her father's, only to realize that it is Castiel, the angel she believes is responsible for her father's death. It is a complicated situation and I think they left it off at a good point when they parted ways at the end of the episode, but I can not help but be worried about a 16 year old girl wandering the country. I mean, she can not drive a car, she does not have a job, she does not have a home. I think she needs somebody to take care of her and Castiel wants to be that guardian, but Claire can not handle that right now. Anyways, I am interested to see what they do with her character and the relationship between her and Castiel. I would love to see them became close friends at least and I want her to look up to Castiel as a mentor or guardian. He could be her guardian angel!!! :D

As for Sam and Dean, As I have once said. In this season roles are reversed. Instead of Dean being the one to look after and take care of Sam, It is now Sam being the one responsible for this duty as Dean deals with the Mark of Cain.
I have questions though! How is it that Dean has this severe bloodlust, but Cain, didn't? Cain just seemed content to love on his little farm with his bees and be left alone, but he was fine, no bloodlust. Maybe its because Cain is older and more experienced?
And Dean just is so eager to go hunting and tear up some monsters. I know this has been his career, but its not something that is supposed too evoke elation.
I guess we will have to wait and see what becomes of Sam and Dean. The writers will keep this Mark of Cain issue a mystery until probably the end of the season. But I also want to see Castiel get his grace back.
And does Sam and Dean know about Castiel's stolen grace problem? Sam and Dean claim that Castiel is like family, and lately I have not seen much of that brotherly bond being displayed. Another thing I miss from seasons 1-5. Sam and Dean seemed closer with Castiel.
Dean complained when Castiel called him asking for help with Claire. And Dean yelled at Castiel, claiming that a "teenage girl" was not considered an emergency. But it was to Castiel and as his friend, Dean should be there for him, regardless of the reason. If its important to Castiel, then it should be important to Dean as well. Friends support one another and I have not seen much support coming from Sam and Dean.

Next week's episode look very interesting! I am excited to see Charlie again. Aka, the sister that Sam and Dean never had! I adore her character and love that she is just this unique individual who cares not what others think. I love how unashamed of being a nerd she is. And I think I am correct in saying that we see a little of ourselves in Charlie regarding her love for her fandoms.
I should not have read this! haha
I'm halfway through season 6, (rewatching the series after my TV screwed up all the recordings and I jumped seasons) and I really...its hard to get through. Its painful.
Season 7, which I saw out of order (thanks TV!) was a bit like "really? **** the leviathan? Okay, Kripke..."
and after that I've yet to catch up...all I know is there is a lot of feels. haha
I should not have read this! haha
I'm halfway through season 6, (rewatching the series after my TV screwed up all the recordings and I jumped seasons) and I really...its hard to get through. Its painful.
Season 7, which I saw out of order (thanks TV!) was a bit like "really? **** the leviathan? Okay, Kripke..."
and after that I've yet to catch up...all I know is there is a lot of feels. haha
The Water Flight
wx4q.png
More Powerful Than The Greatest of Waves
@Bluu @Juneby @Harlot @Deduce @LadySiv @philstar22

GUYS so excited to see tonight's episode! Hahaha teen Dean yesssssss
@Bluu @Juneby @Harlot @Deduce @LadySiv @philstar22

GUYS so excited to see tonight's episode! Hahaha teen Dean yesssssss
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
LoL, Yes! I am excited too! They picked a great young actor to play teen Dean. :)
LoL, Yes! I am excited too! They picked a great young actor to play teen Dean. :)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26