Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | SUPERNATURAL FANS
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26
@Naitochan @Kochelle @avarath @Bluu

Wow guys how do you even? All I could think of when Deam had those visions was "boY KING NUMBER 2!" But still I can't wait to see where they are going to take this, ugh the wait is too long! At least now I can focus on studying for finals! Lol
@Naitochan @Kochelle @avarath @Bluu

Wow guys how do you even? All I could think of when Deam had those visions was "boY KING NUMBER 2!" But still I can't wait to see where they are going to take this, ugh the wait is too long! At least now I can focus on studying for finals! Lol
fwj7ns.png
@Juneby

I just wanna focus on dying, because my heart was ripped out. Dean, bby, I will believe that you had to do it, until my last breath. But don't hit Charlie plz.
@Juneby

I just wanna focus on dying, because my heart was ripped out. Dean, bby, I will believe that you had to do it, until my last breath. But don't hit Charlie plz.
"I killed two angels this week. My brothers. I´m hunted. I rebelled and I did it - all of it - for you. And you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world. And I lost everything for nothing. So keep your opinions to yourself." Castiel
@Kochelle

By focus I meant attempt, and by attempt I meant completely fail. Poor Deano though, it was him or them d-bags and no one can tell me different. Oh and I really hope that was just a hallucination or vision or not Charlie and some shapeshifter, because I don't think I could handle Dean hurting Charlie! D:
@Kochelle

By focus I meant attempt, and by attempt I meant completely fail. Poor Deano though, it was him or them d-bags and no one can tell me different. Oh and I really hope that was just a hallucination or vision or not Charlie and some shapeshifter, because I don't think I could handle Dean hurting Charlie! D:
fwj7ns.png
@Juneby @Kochelle

I definitely believe it was him or them but the brutality of it was just... Dean bb no... Without the MoC I think he would've been a lot more efficient about it - all that hacking and slashing is just not him ): Guess that's why they kept showing all the closeups, to just reinforce that.

There's no way that's Charlie! Or at least, I hope..

(3 finals down, 1 to go.. wahoo)
@Juneby @Kochelle

I definitely believe it was him or them but the brutality of it was just... Dean bb no... Without the MoC I think he would've been a lot more efficient about it - all that hacking and slashing is just not him ): Guess that's why they kept showing all the closeups, to just reinforce that.

There's no way that's Charlie! Or at least, I hope..

(3 finals down, 1 to go.. wahoo)
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
@Juneby

Someone said on Tumblr that Dean was bleeding in that scene so it's possible Charlie punched him, harder than Charlie could actually punch, and maybe she isn't herself. Like the Witch took over Dean and Sam, and the Wizard is supposed to be in this episode I hear, so maybe She is being mind controlled by the Wizard.

@avarath

That is not Dean at all. Plus the blood was too dark to have been from an artery so he probably hit veins instead, which means none of those guys died from the stabbing, they probably died from something worse.

(Also good luck on the finals, though this message is probably late!)
@Juneby

Someone said on Tumblr that Dean was bleeding in that scene so it's possible Charlie punched him, harder than Charlie could actually punch, and maybe she isn't herself. Like the Witch took over Dean and Sam, and the Wizard is supposed to be in this episode I hear, so maybe She is being mind controlled by the Wizard.

@avarath

That is not Dean at all. Plus the blood was too dark to have been from an artery so he probably hit veins instead, which means none of those guys died from the stabbing, they probably died from something worse.

(Also good luck on the finals, though this message is probably late!)
"I killed two angels this week. My brothers. I´m hunted. I rebelled and I did it - all of it - for you. And you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world. And I lost everything for nothing. So keep your opinions to yourself." Castiel
@kochelle
Crap, I didn't even notice that! Scary thoughts, scary thoughts...

And thank you! Done with finals and back home. Only problem is for a programming class the professor assigned the last project late so I have a program due at midnight tomorrow... Not cool, man, not cool.
@kochelle
Crap, I didn't even notice that! Scary thoughts, scary thoughts...

And thank you! Done with finals and back home. Only problem is for a programming class the professor assigned the last project late so I have a program due at midnight tomorrow... Not cool, man, not cool.
@avarath

that is seriously not cool. Sick Dean on him.
@avarath

that is seriously not cool. Sick Dean on him.
@Kochelle

Ahh, so many possibilities I can hardly keep up, man this just makes t harder to wait until January. I really do hope Charlie was controlled or something, I do t think I can handle Her being injuried in any way. D:

Ha yeah, go Deanmon! Use rage!
@Kochelle

Ahh, so many possibilities I can hardly keep up, man this just makes t harder to wait until January. I really do hope Charlie was controlled or something, I do t think I can handle Her being injuried in any way. D:

Ha yeah, go Deanmon! Use rage!
fwj7ns.png
@kochelle @Juneby
Haha, I wish!
@kochelle @Juneby
Haha, I wish!
I love Supernatural! I don't really ship any of the characters though. Maybe Dean and Lisa but that is about it. I adore Castiel, he is my favorite. I like his relationship with the Winchesters. Sam and Dean seem to have adopted him as a third brother ( or should I say fourth brother because lets not forget about Adam).

And another character I adore, and I think many will agree...Charlie Bradbury!!! Everyone loves Charlie! We see a little bit of our inner nerd in Charlie and she accepts who she is and embraces what she loves. Also, she is like another adopted sibling to the Winchesters. I like to think that she is the sister they never had.

I also really like a few of the other angels. I like the Trickster/ Archangel Gabriel. I always enjoyed the episodes with him. I liked the Angel Hannah, but I did not ship her with Castiel, but I thought it was kinda cute how she just adored him and wanted to be there for him when his Grace was failing. And Samandriel! Heaven's cutest little angel ever!!! I was so sad when he died.

And Crowley!!! Lets face it, he a brilliant antagonist. He is the type of villain that you love to hate and hate to love....if that makes sense. He is both terrifying, ruthless, powerful, and intimidating....yet at the same time, funny, charming, and aloof, and such a sensitive character despite his not caring what others think attitude. He is brilliant and I really like him as a character.

As for Claire...( are we discussing spoilers???)...Anyways, spoiler alert! I loved how Cas has this need to want to do the right thing. He has made mistakes in the past, but his motives are always for the greater good. As for Claire, he feels guilty and I love that he searches for her to try and make amends. He isn't her father, but it almost seemed that he was willing to take that role to help her. Though reluctant she may be, it would be in her best interest to receive his help, though I am not sure where their relationship will go...

As for Sam and Dean...Throughout this long road, its always been Dean taking care of Sam, Dean sacrificing himself for Sam, Dean trying to protect Sam. Dean is basically tying to fulfill his role as the older brother. Which we love and admire, but with season 10, I am hoping to see a reversal of roles as Dean tries to overcome the mark of Cain, I want to see Sam be there for Dean and try to be the protector, the one in charge for once as he tries to solve this terrible business with the Mark.

And I want to see more Castiel involved with helping the Winchesters. So far, season 10 has been lacking some good Cas, Dean, and Sam bromance. I want to see more interaction between these characters because it kinda feels like they have been drifting apart lately and I don't like that.

But!...We'll see how things go with the rest of the season. :)
I love Supernatural! I don't really ship any of the characters though. Maybe Dean and Lisa but that is about it. I adore Castiel, he is my favorite. I like his relationship with the Winchesters. Sam and Dean seem to have adopted him as a third brother ( or should I say fourth brother because lets not forget about Adam).

And another character I adore, and I think many will agree...Charlie Bradbury!!! Everyone loves Charlie! We see a little bit of our inner nerd in Charlie and she accepts who she is and embraces what she loves. Also, she is like another adopted sibling to the Winchesters. I like to think that she is the sister they never had.

I also really like a few of the other angels. I like the Trickster/ Archangel Gabriel. I always enjoyed the episodes with him. I liked the Angel Hannah, but I did not ship her with Castiel, but I thought it was kinda cute how she just adored him and wanted to be there for him when his Grace was failing. And Samandriel! Heaven's cutest little angel ever!!! I was so sad when he died.

And Crowley!!! Lets face it, he a brilliant antagonist. He is the type of villain that you love to hate and hate to love....if that makes sense. He is both terrifying, ruthless, powerful, and intimidating....yet at the same time, funny, charming, and aloof, and such a sensitive character despite his not caring what others think attitude. He is brilliant and I really like him as a character.

As for Claire...( are we discussing spoilers???)...Anyways, spoiler alert! I loved how Cas has this need to want to do the right thing. He has made mistakes in the past, but his motives are always for the greater good. As for Claire, he feels guilty and I love that he searches for her to try and make amends. He isn't her father, but it almost seemed that he was willing to take that role to help her. Though reluctant she may be, it would be in her best interest to receive his help, though I am not sure where their relationship will go...

As for Sam and Dean...Throughout this long road, its always been Dean taking care of Sam, Dean sacrificing himself for Sam, Dean trying to protect Sam. Dean is basically tying to fulfill his role as the older brother. Which we love and admire, but with season 10, I am hoping to see a reversal of roles as Dean tries to overcome the mark of Cain, I want to see Sam be there for Dean and try to be the protector, the one in charge for once as he tries to solve this terrible business with the Mark.

And I want to see more Castiel involved with helping the Winchesters. So far, season 10 has been lacking some good Cas, Dean, and Sam bromance. I want to see more interaction between these characters because it kinda feels like they have been drifting apart lately and I don't like that.

But!...We'll see how things go with the rest of the season. :)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26