Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [pokemon] shinies + events [hiatus]
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 83 84
@EonFlamewing Wonderful! Just let me know when your available. ill try to be on =).
@EonFlamewing Wonderful! Just let me know when your available. ill try to be on =).
@Kalemendrax I will be on until 8am today, and am usually on from 4am to 8am every day.
@Kalemendrax I will be on until 8am today, and am usually on from 4am to 8am every day.
@EonFlamewing kk ill be on for the next 8-10 hours myself so. anytime your ready i am. what was the total again as ill send it now. also when queue reopens add me again :P
@EonFlamewing kk ill be on for the next 8-10 hours myself so. anytime your ready i am. what was the total again as ill send it now. also when queue reopens add me again :P
@EonFlamewing

Shiny?: No
Species: Vulpix
Nickname: Foxfire
Nature:
IV Flaw: any
Egg Moves: Heat Wave, if it's easy for you
Anything Else: I reaally need it to have drought, pls. If it doesn't have drought, I don't want it I've already got my female shiny with flash fire

Also, can I buy that shiny Rayquaza? It's not hacked is it?

EDIT:
Just caught him myself!! Sooooo happy X3
Still want the Raquaza and I also want the shiny Christmas Jirachi and shiny Latios pls ^^

180k total right?
@EonFlamewing

Shiny?: No
Species: Vulpix
Nickname: Foxfire
Nature:
IV Flaw: any
Egg Moves: Heat Wave, if it's easy for you
Anything Else: I reaally need it to have drought, pls. If it doesn't have drought, I don't want it I've already got my female shiny with flash fire

Also, can I buy that shiny Rayquaza? It's not hacked is it?

EDIT:
Just caught him myself!! Sooooo happy X3
Still want the Raquaza and I also want the shiny Christmas Jirachi and shiny Latios pls ^^

180k total right?
My babies!
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png
@EonFlamewing Would you happen to have Steven's Beldum for ORAS and/or a shiny 5IV Gengar?
@EonFlamewing Would you happen to have Steven's Beldum for ORAS and/or a shiny 5IV Gengar?
hnXZbQA.png
@Kalemendrax I'll be ready to trade in approximately an hour! Please PM me your FC.

@fiercekitty64 Yes, I have all three. Please PM me your FC.

@Adirael Sorry, I don't. As in, I had one, but I trained it up to a Metagross and everything.

Yes, I do have a shiny 5IV gengar, but I am not the OT.
@Kalemendrax I'll be ready to trade in approximately an hour! Please PM me your FC.

@fiercekitty64 Yes, I have all three. Please PM me your FC.

@Adirael Sorry, I don't. As in, I had one, but I trained it up to a Metagross and everything.

Yes, I do have a shiny 5IV gengar, but I am not the OT.
@EonFlamewing Alright, thank you for the speedy reply c:

I think I'll wait until you are open again. May I be on the pinglist for when you're open?
@EonFlamewing Alright, thank you for the speedy reply c:

I think I'll wait until you are open again. May I be on the pinglist for when you're open?
hnXZbQA.png
@Adirael sure, thanks :)
@Adirael sure, thanks :)
up
up
@eonflamewing

Are you still taking legendary requests?
@eonflamewing

Are you still taking legendary requests?
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gifo7pzdj.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 83 84