Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [pokemon] shinies + events [hiatus]
@EonFlamewing
Hello~ Could I please be added to the ping list for when slots open up in the queue again? Thanks! ^^
@EonFlamewing
Hello~ Could I please be added to the ping list for when slots open up in the queue again? Thanks! ^^
@Elleonyx sure~
@Elleonyx sure~
@Eonflamewing

I just found out they're offering Sturdy Body Tyrunt for entering a tournament through the online (I think?)

Are you doing this? If so, if you could manage to do the breeding for that tyrunt, I'd be willing to give quite a bit extra money. If not, NBD

Also, I would like to buy that 6IV masuda Method Ditto if at all possible. I have the money available.
@Eonflamewing

I just found out they're offering Sturdy Body Tyrunt for entering a tournament through the online (I think?)

Are you doing this? If so, if you could manage to do the breeding for that tyrunt, I'd be willing to give quite a bit extra money. If not, NBD

Also, I would like to buy that 6IV masuda Method Ditto if at all possible. I have the money available.
Fly.
@Kazzer I can look into it, yeah. I'll get back to you.

I do have the ditto.
@Kazzer I can look into it, yeah. I'll get back to you.

I do have the ditto.
@eonflamewing

Currently I'm babysitting my animals, I can get my 3DS at around 7:30 server time if that's okay?

I can send payment now if you want
@eonflamewing

Currently I'm babysitting my animals, I can get my 3DS at around 7:30 server time if that's okay?

I can send payment now if you want
Fly.
@Kazzer I'll be asleep by then, sorry.

Can we do a bit earlier, maybe 6am tomorrow?
@Kazzer I'll be asleep by then, sorry.

Can we do a bit earlier, maybe 6am tomorrow?
@EonFlameWing

Uhhhh, will you be in any time tonight? I could try to do it now if it's not too late for ya.

If not, I can try to get up a bit earlier :)
@EonFlameWing

Uhhhh, will you be in any time tonight? I could try to do it now if it's not too late for ya.

If not, I can try to get up a bit earlier :)
Fly.
@EonFlamewing

Hiya. May I have a Diancie please? c: If yes, then when would you be available for trading?
@EonFlamewing

Hiya. May I have a Diancie please? c: If yes, then when would you be available for trading?
@Kazzer I'll be out traveling today, but I should be home by 10pm FR time!

@Key2Dawn sure! I'll be on from 10pm till 6am.
@Kazzer I'll be out traveling today, but I should be home by 10pm FR time!

@Key2Dawn sure! I'll be on from 10pm till 6am.
@EonFlamewing

All right, sounds good. I'll drop back by at 10 then. Do you need my FC?
@EonFlamewing

All right, sounds good. I'll drop back by at 10 then. Do you need my FC?