Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 579 580 581 582 583 ... 3198 3199
I have a question, mainly because I am new and have no idea as to what I am doing.

The items in my Materials tab in my Hoard look like they are for making other things, but what? My question is thus:

If I can craft using said items, how do I do so?
I have a question, mainly because I am new and have no idea as to what I am doing.

The items in my Materials tab in my Hoard look like they are for making other things, but what? My question is thus:

If I can craft using said items, how do I do so?
@LadyLune There's no crafting system (yet). Right now most of the items under the materials tab don't have any use besides selling or giving to Swipp. I think the admins have said that there will be a crafting system eventually, though.
@LadyLune There's no crafting system (yet). Right now most of the items under the materials tab don't have any use besides selling or giving to Swipp. I think the admins have said that there will be a crafting system eventually, though.
em6w7kr.gif
IbBoqrd.png
2uhpogl.jpg
GLORY TO THE DREAMERS
5QvVNEC.png
I would like to give a dragon for free to my friend. Is it possible?
I would like to give a dragon for free to my friend. Is it possible?
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png+10 hours FR time
@Wyrmie If you go to the Crossroads you can send it as a trade for 1 treasure. That's pretty much "free." ;)
@Wyrmie If you go to the Crossroads you can send it as a trade for 1 treasure. That's pretty much "free." ;)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I'm trying to make a post in my flight's board, but for some reason it's only showing the first couple lines of what I submitted. I went in to edit it and add the rest, previewed it (and it showed fine in the preview), then submitted an edit but it's still just showing the first couple lines. Am I doing something wrong? The "edited" timestamp shows that the edits are going through, but the post isn't changing. I tried clearing my cache.
I'm trying to make a post in my flight's board, but for some reason it's only showing the first couple lines of what I submitted. I went in to edit it and add the rest, previewed it (and it showed fine in the preview), then submitted an edit but it's still just showing the first couple lines. Am I doing something wrong? The "edited" timestamp shows that the edits are going through, but the post isn't changing. I tried clearing my cache.
Hello @Chanilove! The usual causes of this are:

1) Using the Less Than or Greater Than symbols. The forum sees this as broken code and the text is cut off.
2) Improperly closed brackets.

Would either of those reasons explain what's happening? :)
Hello @Chanilove! The usual causes of this are:

1) Using the Less Than or Greater Than symbols. The forum sees this as broken code and the text is cut off.
2) Improperly closed brackets.

Would either of those reasons explain what's happening? :)
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
The edit I was about to add to my above post: I put the rest of my submission in a second post and it went through fine. Then I was worried I'd get in trouble for double-posting, so I tried editing it back in one more time and it went through. o.O Weird! Sorry for being a pest. :x

@JCStitches Hello! Thank you. That would absolutely be the reason. I had a less-than-three in there, so that must've caused the issue. Thanks for explaining so I don't make the same mistake again!
The edit I was about to add to my above post: I put the rest of my submission in a second post and it went through fine. Then I was worried I'd get in trouble for double-posting, so I tried editing it back in one more time and it went through. o.O Weird! Sorry for being a pest. :x

@JCStitches Hello! Thank you. That would absolutely be the reason. I had a less-than-three in there, so that must've caused the issue. Thanks for explaining so I don't make the same mistake again!
@Chanilove You're very welcome! If you would like to insert hearts inn your posts, you can turn on NUM LOCK and hold down alt+3! ♥
@Chanilove You're very welcome! If you would like to insert hearts inn your posts, you can turn on NUM LOCK and hold down alt+3! ♥
Is there a newbie guide located somewhere? Specifically for the Coli (strategy, builds, etc.) I joined recently and I always love the battling portion best in pet sites :D Just tried out some fights, and lost most of them (whoopsies)!
Is there a newbie guide located somewhere? Specifically for the Coli (strategy, builds, etc.) I joined recently and I always love the battling portion best in pet sites :D Just tried out some fights, and lost most of them (whoopsies)!
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@Xythus

There's a guide to grinding the coliseum here:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde&id=937136&page=1

Check out the guide forum for more specifics.
@Xythus

There's a guide to grinding the coliseum here:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=gde&id=937136&page=1

Check out the guide forum for more specifics.
1 2 ... 579 580 581 582 583 ... 3198 3199