Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~Ceri's Accents~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 175 176
@Verceri You are back yay!
@Verceri You are back yay!
tumblr_onfdelBoLo1w3tfm5o1_250.jpg
@Verceri

I have a copy of your Amethyst Gems for female Imps but I wanted to know if I could trade it in for a copy of Amber Gems for male Imps. If not, can you put aside an Amber Gems for male Imps for me?
@Verceri

I have a copy of your Amethyst Gems for female Imps but I wanted to know if I could trade it in for a copy of Amber Gems for male Imps. If not, can you put aside an Amber Gems for male Imps for me?
your cat ones are just too cute
your cat ones are just too cute
30dbcia.png
@Verceri hello! may i have a slot for Cat Lady with the white cats, please? ; v ;
@Verceri hello! may i have a slot for Cat Lady with the white cats, please? ; v ;
@Verceri
ahh sorry but i have to cancel that order for rb male. but i'd like a copy for pearly red peonies for imp female, if you're going to rerelease ^^
@Verceri
ahh sorry but i have to cancel that order for rb male. but i'd like a copy for pearly red peonies for imp female, if you're going to rerelease ^^
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@Verceri

Always amazing !!!!!!
@Verceri

Always amazing !!!!!!
@verceri black cat accent please :)
@verceri black cat accent please :)
@Verceri May I get a slot for female pearlcatcher pink pearly peonies, please? :)
@Verceri May I get a slot for female pearlcatcher pink pearly peonies, please? :)
@Verceri - I need a copy of amber gems for male imps plz ;A;
@Verceri - I need a copy of amber gems for male imps plz ;A;
vadersaberith1.gif
@Verceri
I would like a copy of the alt ruby gem's for F skydancers please
@Verceri
I would like a copy of the alt ruby gem's for F skydancers please
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 175 176