Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~Ceri's Accents~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 175 176
@Verceri
Please ping me when the imperial jewelry is available!
Oh god, they're beautiful.
@Verceri
Please ping me when the imperial jewelry is available!
Oh god, they're beautiful.
@Krin @Julia @solknots @Patchwork @VareVerna @Katherine @Infomercial @Kiwitiger @NowViewing @RavenRHWinters @Arcadema @Luunai @WhiteMantis @KarrotDragoness @Brianne333 @Ikunoche @Papayatar @zeroukai @Lanterns @LilDarkVixen @Canis @Witherless @Argonaut @Niharike @Zelai @Amphiptere @Jinkx @Nymphalidae @Caviar @Aprikoko @notdoll @Rubellite @Areeyana @Acantha @Peanutters @Sirena @Razaera @trashmink @Peanutters @BaraBear @Kyrrah @Pseudoscience @herongale @Nowi

@Zholtaniusar @frostkingdemetri @Confectionary @Razaera @Archfiend @kozakura @Cassonade @FallingFreely @LetmebeLost

@hoarmurath @Orthan @Founder @Takora @KandieDrifloonie @Handsome

Finally back from that Hiatus! The new/old jewelry for the F Skydancers and F/M Imperials are all up in the AH at the jewelry's new price of 700 gems / 280k treasure, but if you don't manage to snatch a certain color up just ping me again and I'll put you down on their lists!

Reminder that I can always swap old jewelry (The F Imp ones) for any of the new ones!

I've put everyone who wanted to be put on the general list as well~!

@ttakooo @Acantha @dripbat @Nimme @Cranberry @Lihmeth @ramenraptor @Sidegrinder
Still interested in the accents you all asked for? :)

@Slacker
Not sure if you're still interested in a trade but if you want any they're all up on the AH- The only skins/accents I'm looking for at the moment are these if you have them:
@Krin @Julia @solknots @Patchwork @VareVerna @Katherine @Infomercial @Kiwitiger @NowViewing @RavenRHWinters @Arcadema @Luunai @WhiteMantis @KarrotDragoness @Brianne333 @Ikunoche @Papayatar @zeroukai @Lanterns @LilDarkVixen @Canis @Witherless @Argonaut @Niharike @Zelai @Amphiptere @Jinkx @Nymphalidae @Caviar @Aprikoko @notdoll @Rubellite @Areeyana @Acantha @Peanutters @Sirena @Razaera @trashmink @Peanutters @BaraBear @Kyrrah @Pseudoscience @herongale @Nowi

@Zholtaniusar @frostkingdemetri @Confectionary @Razaera @Archfiend @kozakura @Cassonade @FallingFreely @LetmebeLost

@hoarmurath @Orthan @Founder @Takora @KandieDrifloonie @Handsome

Finally back from that Hiatus! The new/old jewelry for the F Skydancers and F/M Imperials are all up in the AH at the jewelry's new price of 700 gems / 280k treasure, but if you don't manage to snatch a certain color up just ping me again and I'll put you down on their lists!

Reminder that I can always swap old jewelry (The F Imp ones) for any of the new ones!

I've put everyone who wanted to be put on the general list as well~!

@ttakooo @Acantha @dripbat @Nimme @Cranberry @Lihmeth @ramenraptor @Sidegrinder
Still interested in the accents you all asked for? :)

@Slacker
Not sure if you're still interested in a trade but if you want any they're all up on the AH- The only skins/accents I'm looking for at the moment are these if you have them:
Accent Thread
Art Twitter's @ Cranneo
@Verceri

Yes indeed I am! I have 10k food points sitting safely in the vault for that trade if you're still interested in food? If not, I'll need to back down for a few days.
@Verceri

Yes indeed I am! I have 10k food points sitting safely in the vault for that trade if you're still interested in food? If not, I'll need to back down for a few days.
@Verceri Thanks for the ping! I grabbed that copy of Ruby Gems that I wanted. :)
@Verceri Thanks for the ping! I grabbed that copy of Ruby Gems that I wanted. :)
@Verceri
CERI YOU'RE BACK OMG I MISSED YOU /tackles

Also how am I supposed to choose ;;
@Verceri
CERI YOU'RE BACK OMG I MISSED YOU /tackles

Also how am I supposed to choose ;;
@Verceri Ohhh those skydancer ones are tempting but I'm forcing myself to save up gems rn... definitely interested in getting one later! (though I have a feeling I'll have to wait for a rerelease haha!)
@Verceri Ohhh those skydancer ones are tempting but I'm forcing myself to save up gems rn... definitely interested in getting one later! (though I have a feeling I'll have to wait for a rerelease haha!)
@Verceri *squeals at the cats*
@Verceri *squeals at the cats*
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
@Verceri
I nabbed the sapphire SD accent! Thanks for pinging to inform me!
@Verceri
I nabbed the sapphire SD accent! Thanks for pinging to inform me!
PCyLkux.png
OAv2Oy4.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
MbkJVJ2.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Verceri
So you have returned. With many accents.
I don't have enough treasure right now though.

So could I get a slot one treasure slot on all the m imperial and skydancer gem accents? Also those f imperial cat accents. I need them too.
@Verceri
So you have returned. With many accents.
I don't have enough treasure right now though.

So could I get a slot one treasure slot on all the m imperial and skydancer gem accents? Also those f imperial cat accents. I need them too.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
CERI YOU OUTDID YOURSELF AGHH
CERI YOU OUTDID YOURSELF AGHH
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 175 176