Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CIV V GOLD [CLOSED!]
@Lupine

Eliminate x2 and one Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll

PM accidentally sent as 'Civilization' since I forgot to change it after adding the items.

Edit: Steam Name is Ocearen, but I have a version of Civ V (not gold so I'm left with gathering expansions)
@Lupine

Eliminate x2 and one Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll

PM accidentally sent as 'Civilization' since I forgot to change it after adding the items.

Edit: Steam Name is Ocearen, but I have a version of Civ V (not gold so I'm left with gathering expansions)
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png
@Ocearen Thank you, and welcome to the Ticket Holders section!

Don't worry about the subject, I just want a relevant title so I make sure not to get anything mixed up. I'll fix my wording in that post~

They say the expansions really make the game, so best of luck getting the "Golden ticket" so to speak! :)
@Ocearen Thank you, and welcome to the Ticket Holders section!

Don't worry about the subject, I just want a relevant title so I make sure not to get anything mixed up. I'll fix my wording in that post~

They say the expansions really make the game, so best of luck getting the "Golden ticket" so to speak! :)
OTpWMMP.pngVSWgiaL.pngnatureanim1.gif
@Lupine

Steam name is Cpt. Badger |D20|. I'll be sending you one Bucktooth Digger, one of each of the 1st Anniversary cakes, two Pink Blushing Roses and one Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles. Should total up to 210 tickets.
@Lupine

Steam name is Cpt. Badger |D20|. I'll be sending you one Bucktooth Digger, one of each of the 1st Anniversary cakes, two Pink Blushing Roses and one Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles. Should total up to 210 tickets.
@taxideinae Awesome! :) (Sorry I wasn't online to verify your ping earlier.) Just send em on over and I'll record your tickets!
@taxideinae Awesome! :) (Sorry I wasn't online to verify your ping earlier.) Just send em on over and I'll record your tickets!
@taxideinae Welcome to the Ticket Holders section! Your tickets have been recorded.
@taxideinae Welcome to the Ticket Holders section! Your tickets have been recorded.
^
^
@Lupine

I've send you a pm with alot of items.
Winter cape x2
Woodsdrake cape x1 (send in a second PM!)
Lightning egg x1
Salt x 63
Black Tulip x 124
Magpie x1
Squall Seeker x7
Bleeding Heart Crow x 13
12k treasure tickets
6 Adult dragons! (said 5 in my pm)
@Lupine

I've send you a pm with alot of items.
Winter cape x2
Woodsdrake cape x1 (send in a second PM!)
Lightning egg x1
Salt x 63
Black Tulip x 124
Magpie x1
Squall Seeker x7
Bleeding Heart Crow x 13
12k treasure tickets
6 Adult dragons! (said 5 in my pm)
BwAFgzn.png voSiskc.pngEuI3lse.pngoR5S3sI.png
@Yugosan Thank you very much for your participation! I've recorded your tickets for the treasure and items, and you'll get 60 more as soon as the Crossroads offers for the 6 adult dragons come through. :)

Strike that, it's already done and recorded. Thank you again! I will also be updating the items wanted to include some new apparel.
@Yugosan Thank you very much for your participation! I've recorded your tickets for the treasure and items, and you'll get 60 more as soon as the Crossroads offers for the 6 adult dragons come through. :)

Strike that, it's already done and recorded. Thank you again! I will also be updating the items wanted to include some new apparel.
TICKET HOLDERS: Pardon the ping! @Frankenstein @Ocearen @taxideinae @Yugosan

I thought I would put out a reminder that this raffle closes tonight at Rollover! There is no way to gain tickets or help your odds after tonight! However one of you will be pinged tomorrow as grand prize winner!

To those who won't be winning first, I hope you'll accept one of the alternate prize packs as a thank-you for participating!

Again, pardon the ping, and GOOD LUCK! :D
TICKET HOLDERS: Pardon the ping! @Frankenstein @Ocearen @taxideinae @Yugosan

I thought I would put out a reminder that this raffle closes tonight at Rollover! There is no way to gain tickets or help your odds after tonight! However one of you will be pinged tomorrow as grand prize winner!

To those who won't be winning first, I hope you'll accept one of the alternate prize packs as a thank-you for participating!

Again, pardon the ping, and GOOD LUCK! :D
-nudges back up- Totally forgot about this XD
-nudges back up- Totally forgot about this XD
:: Deity Bubble Pool Hatchery: Breeder of the Dragon Gods :: [Raffle Thread - Closed]
xpF3T3u.png