Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49
Brower: Chrome

Connection Method: Wired work connection (work LAN)

Device: PC (Win 7)

Steps taken: Tried clearing cache/history/cookies, closing Chrome, opening it up again. No change. Tried logging out - I clicked logout and it would reload the main page and I'd still be logged in. Took 4 attempts before I was actually logged out. After that when I logged in I was recognised as logged in across the site. Before, I wasn't recognised in my hoard/lair/nesting ground/trading post/market place (that I tried). Was recognised in message centre.
Brower: Chrome

Connection Method: Wired work connection (work LAN)

Device: PC (Win 7)

Steps taken: Tried clearing cache/history/cookies, closing Chrome, opening it up again. No change. Tried logging out - I clicked logout and it would reload the main page and I'd still be logged in. Took 4 attempts before I was actually logged out. After that when I logged in I was recognised as logged in across the site. Before, I wasn't recognised in my hoard/lair/nesting ground/trading post/market place (that I tried). Was recognised in message centre.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Network, and Wireless School Network
Device:
Laptop
Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
I cleared my cache, cookies, and attempted logging out and in again on the index page. I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: Dragon Lair, Hoard, Auction House, or any sort of page other than the message center or this forum thread.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Network, and Wireless School Network
Device:
Laptop
I cleared my cache, cookies, and attempted logging out and in again on the index page. I am not recognized as logged in if I visit the following pages: Dragon Lair, Hoard, Auction House, or any sort of page other than the message center or this forum thread.
Hello! If you happen to breed a magenta primary and secondary Sandsurge please DM. Bonus if it's got Boa and Saddle!
Browser:
Safari
Connection Method:
AT&T Cell Phone Data Connection
Device:
iPhone (I believe I'm an ios update behind)
I can log into the www1.flightrising.com main page, see the message center, read messages, and accept treasure from messages just fine, but when I try to send messages, it says I'm not logged in. When I try to navigate away from 1.flightrising, it shows me as logged out. Have restarted phone and cleared cache, left the 'keep me logged in' toggle unchecked, but nothing works.

On the other hand, I'm having no problems on Chrome on my computer or Safari on my ipad.
Browser:
Safari
Connection Method:
AT&T Cell Phone Data Connection
Device:
iPhone (I believe I'm an ios update behind)
I can log into the www1.flightrising.com main page, see the message center, read messages, and accept treasure from messages just fine, but when I try to send messages, it says I'm not logged in. When I try to navigate away from 1.flightrising, it shows me as logged out. Have restarted phone and cleared cache, left the 'keep me logged in' toggle unchecked, but nothing works.

On the other hand, I'm having no problems on Chrome on my computer or Safari on my ipad.
Browser:
Opera Mobile
Connection Method:
Wireless home internet
Device:
Sony Xperia SP
Refreshing the page
Browser:
Opera Mobile
Connection Method:
Wireless home internet
Device:
Sony Xperia SP
Refreshing the page
Browser:
Opera
Connection Method:
Ethernet cable, home internet. (Does that make any sense?)
Device:
PC
I cleared my cache, cookies, and attempted logging out and in again on the index page. At first there was no result, but after waiting for about 20 minutes, and then logging out and in again I am now able to interact with the site as normal.
Browser:
Opera
Connection Method:
Ethernet cable, home internet. (Does that make any sense?)
Device:
PC
I cleared my cache, cookies, and attempted logging out and in again on the index page. At first there was no result, but after waiting for about 20 minutes, and then logging out and in again I am now able to interact with the site as normal.
1ezfoMg.pngvworZPQ.png
Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Wired and Wireless home connections, and both Wireless and Wired School (College) connection.
(I login many times throughout the day from various access points depending on where I am)

Device:
PC, specifically Windows 7 OS 32bit and Windows 8 64bits.

The very first time it happened, I simply logged out and back in, and that seemed to fix the problem for that particular machine, so when it cropped up again I did that with whatever new computer I was at that moment in time, and it worked every time thereafter as well.
All pages were down for me aside from the main/index pages of the website before I logged in/out to correct the problem. I could not access anything that would be considered 'in-game' other than my profile page (which displayed no user-information in it's usual spot) and the index page.
Browser:
Google Chrome

Connection Method:
Wired and Wireless home connections, and both Wireless and Wired School (College) connection.
(I login many times throughout the day from various access points depending on where I am)

Device:
PC, specifically Windows 7 OS 32bit and Windows 8 64bits.

The very first time it happened, I simply logged out and back in, and that seemed to fix the problem for that particular machine, so when it cropped up again I did that with whatever new computer I was at that moment in time, and it worked every time thereafter as well.
All pages were down for me aside from the main/index pages of the website before I logged in/out to correct the problem. I could not access anything that would be considered 'in-game' other than my profile page (which displayed no user-information in it's usual spot) and the index page.
Henlo :D
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
PC Laptop
I was logged in, but then sometimes it would say I wasn't randomly when I went to another page. I logged out and then back in, and then things were fine.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
PC Laptop
I was logged in, but then sometimes it would say I wasn't randomly when I went to another page. I logged out and then back in, and then things were fine.
Sapphire Hatchery - JUST SEND A MESSAGE MY WAY
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
PC Laptop
Same things as CrazySapphire! I was logged in from the home page, but other pages didn't show me as logged in. I logged out and back in, and things were fine after that.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Device:
PC Laptop
Same things as CrazySapphire! I was logged in from the home page, but other pages didn't show me as logged in. I logged out and back in, and things were fine after that.
9g0BXbt.gif
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet.
Device:
Windows Vista HP Pavilion Entertainment PC (Laptop)
I was logged out when I tried to send a message, I logged back in and it took me to the home page with this announcement on it so I thought I'd report. Since then I've sent two messages and there's been no problem since, it seems to have corrected itself on my end.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet.
Device:
Windows Vista HP Pavilion Entertainment PC (Laptop)
I was logged out when I tried to send a message, I logged back in and it took me to the home page with this announcement on it so I thought I'd report. Since then I've sent two messages and there's been no problem since, it seems to have corrected itself on my end.
5cx1lc.jpg
Browser: Firefox 31.0
Connection Method: DSL Home Network
Device: PC Laptop with Windows 7 Home
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: The issue is that when I click my message center, it logs me out. Then I log back in and it takes me to my message center. This is not a big deal for me, so I've just been logging back in to go to my message center. If I have to guess, I'd say a Java or JavaScript code is conflicting with itself to cause this error.
Browser: Firefox 31.0
Connection Method: DSL Home Network
Device: PC Laptop with Windows 7 Home
Steps that you took to resolve the issue: The issue is that when I click my message center, it logs me out. Then I log back in and it takes me to my message center. This is not a big deal for me, so I've just been logging back in to go to my message center. If I have to guess, I'd say a Java or JavaScript code is conflicting with itself to cause this error.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49