Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Login Issues Data Collection
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49
Browser:
chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Campus (college) network
Device:
Asus Tablet with Windows 8
Steps that you took to resolve the issue:
I logged out, unchecked 'remember me', then logged back on. It is pretty annoying, but it took a while before I could access anything outside of the home page, including this thread.
Browser:
chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Campus (college) network
Device:
Asus Tablet with Windows 8
I logged out, unchecked 'remember me', then logged back on. It is pretty annoying, but it took a while before I could access anything outside of the home page, including this thread.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Laptop
Cleared my cache and cookies

I can generally stay logged in for a bit, but the remember me option doesn't work and the site will sometimes simultaneously say I'm logged in while other pages will say I'm not.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet
Laptop
Cleared my cache and cookies

I can generally stay logged in for a bit, but the remember me option doesn't work and the site will sometimes simultaneously say I'm logged in while other pages will say I'm not.
tidelordv2_zpsaea66902.png
Browser: Safari
Connection Method: Wireless home connection
Device: Macbook Pro
Issue: The site logs me out every time I click on the FR homepage banner at the top of the page.
Logged back in.
Browser: Safari
Connection Method: Wireless home connection
Device: Macbook Pro
Issue: The site logs me out every time I click on the FR homepage banner at the top of the page.
Logged back in.
Nightowl_derpy_zpsd73e3908.pngMini_zpsgcyumcge.pngNightowl_derpy2_zpsec47317a.png
Browser:
Firefox

Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet (Time Warner Cable)

Device:
Windows 7, PC

I've cleared my cache, history, cookies, restarted the browser. Continuously Logged in and Out in while toggling the remember me box. I've tried another browser (Opera) and other Devices (Kindle Fire HD 7" and an LG Android Phone)
Browser:
Firefox

Connection Method:
Wireless Home Internet (Time Warner Cable)

Device:
Windows 7, PC

I've cleared my cache, history, cookies, restarted the browser. Continuously Logged in and Out in while toggling the remember me box. I've tried another browser (Opera) and other Devices (Kindle Fire HD 7" and an LG Android Phone)
Smaller-Coatl-Crack.gif~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
Mated Pairs | Guide Directory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Browser:
google chrome

Connection Method:
wireless home internet

Device:
pc

refreshed, logged out, then logged in with www1.flightrising.com
Browser:
google chrome

Connection Method:
wireless home internet

Device:
pc

refreshed, logged out, then logged in with www1.flightrising.com
Browser:

Mozilla Firefox

Connection Method:

Wireless Home Internet

Device:
Toshiba Laptop

- Cleared cache and history (had to do this to log out as well)
- logged in and out several times
- Unticked "remember me" to try
- Only method of logging in and being able to do things was to follow the link www1.flightrising.com
Browser:

Mozilla Firefox

Connection Method:

Wireless Home Internet

Device:
Toshiba Laptop

- Cleared cache and history (had to do this to log out as well)
- logged in and out several times
- Unticked "remember me" to try
- Only method of logging in and being able to do things was to follow the link www1.flightrising.com
c1.png
Browser: Firefox 31.0 (oh, look, there's an update...)
Connection Method: wired home network
Device: PC
I attempted logging out and in again on the index page with "remember me" unchecked. This resolves both the partial-log in issue, and another issue where I try to log in and get a page that says "oops, something went wrong." I have not actually cleared my cache yet, which may be why both issues have been reoccurring (at different times).
Browser: Firefox 31.0 (oh, look, there's an update...)
Connection Method: wired home network
Device: PC
I attempted logging out and in again on the index page with "remember me" unchecked. This resolves both the partial-log in issue, and another issue where I try to log in and get a page that says "oops, something went wrong." I have not actually cleared my cache yet, which may be why both issues have been reoccurring (at different times).
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
Browser:
Chromium

Connection Method:
Wireless University Network

Device:
Laptop

I cleared my cache and cookies, have tried logging off and on, and am not recognized as logged in on any pages other than the index. I do not have the same problem with Firefox, clearly, but I would much prefer to use Chromium.

EDIT: ...Tried restarting the browser just now and lo and behold it seems to have resolved itself. Ok then.
Browser:
Chromium

Connection Method:
Wireless University Network

Device:
Laptop

I cleared my cache and cookies, have tried logging off and on, and am not recognized as logged in on any pages other than the index. I do not have the same problem with Firefox, clearly, but I would much prefer to use Chromium.

EDIT: ...Tried restarting the browser just now and lo and behold it seems to have resolved itself. Ok then.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wired Home Ethernet (Fiber)
Device:
PC
I logged out manually and logged back in. Prior to this, the logout were site-forced. Logging out myself and then logging back in appeared to fix the problem. At least, so far.
Browser:
Google Chrome
Connection Method:
Wired Home Ethernet (Fiber)
Device:
PC
I logged out manually and logged back in. Prior to this, the logout were site-forced. Logging out myself and then logging back in appeared to fix the problem. At least, so far.
Browser: Chrome

Connection Method: Wireless

Device: Macbook

I was as others being treated as if I were logged out while I was logged in. The issue was resolved when I logged out and logged back in.
--

Device: Galaxy S3 Phone

Steps that you took to resolve the issue: I am unable to log-into the site at all on my phone

Device: Macbook

I was as others being treated as if I were logged out while I was logged in. The issue was resolved when I logged out and logged back in.
--

Device: Galaxy S3 Phone

Steps that you took to resolve the issue: I am unable to log-into the site at all on my phone
ehwsgz.jpg
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49