Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | 9/2 Optimization Work
took a couple of tries to log in from the front page. came in to 10 auction expired/auction sold messages, and hit the little 'check all' button to delete all the auction expired ones. unfortunately the message center issues appear to have let me delete the auction sold messages too without my taking the treasure out first. this was treasure from selling a speckle and a crackle gene too according to my alerts D:

please assist; i didn't check if this was the version of the message center i was on when this happened, but i notice that the message center is sometimes going to ww1.flightrising.com/msgs and that when i click around the site i can still sometimes see a little '10 unread messages' indicator by my message center icon.
took a couple of tries to log in from the front page. came in to 10 auction expired/auction sold messages, and hit the little 'check all' button to delete all the auction expired ones. unfortunately the message center issues appear to have let me delete the auction sold messages too without my taking the treasure out first. this was treasure from selling a speckle and a crackle gene too according to my alerts D:

please assist; i didn't check if this was the version of the message center i was on when this happened, but i notice that the message center is sometimes going to ww1.flightrising.com/msgs and that when i click around the site i can still sometimes see a little '10 unread messages' indicator by my message center icon.
If an account alert comes in while I'm in the coli or playing Shock Switch, it freezes everything and I have to reload the website in a new tab.
If an account alert comes in while I'm in the coli or playing Shock Switch, it freezes everything and I have to reload the website in a new tab.
RXOnopg.gif
  • hem.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
www1 is us. :)
www1 is us. :)
@PuzzleDust, log in through www1.

@kieshara, are you still experiencing this?
@PuzzleDust, log in through www1.

@kieshara, are you still experiencing this?
[quote name="Llewelyn" date="2014-09-02 07:20:53"]took a couple of tries to log in from the front page. came in to 10 auction expired/auction sold messages, and hit the little 'check all' button to delete all the auction expired ones. unfortunately the message center issues appear to have let me delete the auction sold messages too without my taking the treasure out first. this was treasure from selling a speckle and a crackle gene too according to my alerts D: please assist; i didn't check if this was the version of the message center i was on when this happened, but i notice that the message center is sometimes going to ww1.flightrising.com/msgs and that when i click around the site i can still sometimes see a little '10 unread messages' indicator by my message center icon.[/quote] @Llewelyn, send in a message to [url=http://flightrising.com/index.php?p=contact]Contact Us[/url] regarding your items for investigation. Thank you!
Llewelyn wrote on 2014-09-02 07:20:53:

@Llewelyn, send in a message to Contact Us regarding your items for investigation. Thank you!
At 7:30 server time I had to log in again. I didn't notice a variation in the URL. Checking my history, I did visit the www1 site later, but the page I first encountered on which I was logged out was the normal one, not the www1 one.
At 7:30 server time I had to log in again. I didn't notice a variation in the URL. Checking my history, I did visit the www1 site later, but the page I first encountered on which I was logged out was the normal one, not the www1 one.
DBCSimpleBanner.png
@Aequorin done and thank you!
@Aequorin done and thank you!
@Aequorin

right now... it doesnt look like it... look ok now
@Aequorin

right now... it doesnt look like it... look ok now
"You're not my real mom! Flamemama is the only one who understands me!"
(Credit to HappyOnion on that one)
2DbyWZx.png
Just tried to log in from the main page, went through ok I thought when the webpage reloaded, but I was still logged out and the login button was now larger as well as maybe a different graphic? Additionally, it did not remember my password and autofill as it usually does, so I typed it in and my browser popped up a window asking if I wanted it to remember this password for the future (as if it was the first time I had entered that password for this site). Also I just noticed that the main page is redirecting to www1.flightrising.com, not sure if that's intentional!

I'm logged in fine now and there's no real issues, just putting the info out there if it helps you guys any!
Just tried to log in from the main page, went through ok I thought when the webpage reloaded, but I was still logged out and the login button was now larger as well as maybe a different graphic? Additionally, it did not remember my password and autofill as it usually does, so I typed it in and my browser popped up a window asking if I wanted it to remember this password for the future (as if it was the first time I had entered that password for this site). Also I just noticed that the main page is redirecting to www1.flightrising.com, not sure if that's intentional!

I'm logged in fine now and there's no real issues, just putting the info out there if it helps you guys any!
@Krin, www1 is legitimate. It's us. Log in through www1.
@Krin, www1 is legitimate. It's us. Log in through www1.