Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ZEVON DRAWS
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22
@Faunus
Added you! It might be too early to tell, but it seems likely prices will remain at 1500 gems for the next run of tags.
@Faunus
Added you! It might be too early to tell, but it seems likely prices will remain at 1500 gems for the next run of tags.
@zevon may I be on the ping list for this, and how much do they roughly cost?
@zevon may I be on the ping list for this, and how much do they roughly cost?
@empiredog
Sure thing! Best I can guess at this time is that tags will likely stay at 1500 gems.
@empiredog
Sure thing! Best I can guess at this time is that tags will likely stay at 1500 gems.
Ping me when your are open. O_O
Ping me when your are open. O_O
@trance @Eurus
Added you guys to my pinglist~
@trance @Eurus
Added you guys to my pinglist~
@Zevon : GOOD GOD YOUR ART IS AMAZING

I really don't care what it costs, whatever it is, dear lord I'll earn it! May I be put on a ping list?
Also, odd question, but would you be at all be willing to draw a person, with animalistic attributes?

My Fiancee is working on a game project, and he's the supporting character. I've been looking everywhere for someone willing to draw him, who's also skilled in animal anatomy.

Kaz Ref 1
Kaz Ref 2

If that's not okay, or if you'd rather draw a dragon instead, then that's fine. My boy Tundis could use some love. / . u . \
@Zevon : GOOD GOD YOUR ART IS AMAZING

I really don't care what it costs, whatever it is, dear lord I'll earn it! May I be put on a ping list?
Also, odd question, but would you be at all be willing to draw a person, with animalistic attributes?

My Fiancee is working on a game project, and he's the supporting character. I've been looking everywhere for someone willing to draw him, who's also skilled in animal anatomy.

Kaz Ref 1
Kaz Ref 2

If that's not okay, or if you'd rather draw a dragon instead, then that's fine. My boy Tundis could use some love. / . u . \
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
@Zevon Please add me to your general ping list =)
@Zevon Please add me to your general ping list =)
4Uy7T1v.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

cf4K14g.png
ZOtdOHX.png
@GLight
I'll gladly add you to my pinglist, but I'm only doing FR dragons for FR gems for this shop. No guarantees on what future slots will be for due to ongoing life chaos, unfortunately.

@Fujo
Added you!
@GLight
I'll gladly add you to my pinglist, but I'm only doing FR dragons for FR gems for this shop. No guarantees on what future slots will be for due to ongoing life chaos, unfortunately.

@Fujo
Added you!
@Zevon : Alright, that's totally fine then. ' u ' (I looked through your tumblr a bit. Oh god, you have a new fan. ; u ; That's totally fine, I understand a high price. The Quality is very good. Is my Boy Tundis here okay? Stoic reaper. C: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3261007] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32611/3261007_350.png[/img] [/url] (I understand I'm only on the ping list. Just making sure a fluffer tundra is okay, so I can rethink what dragon I might want later)
@Zevon : Alright, that's totally fine then. ' u ' (I looked through your tumblr a bit. Oh god, you have a new fan. ; u ;

That's totally fine, I understand a high price. The Quality is very good.

Is my Boy Tundis here okay? Stoic reaper. C:

3261007_350.png

(I understand I'm only on the ping list. Just making sure a fluffer tundra is okay, so I can rethink what dragon I might want later)
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
@GLight Aw, thanks!

Yep, Tundis would be fine :>
@GLight Aw, thanks!

Yep, Tundis would be fine :>
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22