Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ZEVON DRAWS
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
@Zevon pinglist please? :)
@Zevon pinglist please? :)

lome with an L :D
buying art!
Thanks for your interest! Added all you guys so far to my pinglist.

Art updates forthcoming in the next day or two~ 0u0
Thanks for your interest! Added all you guys so far to my pinglist.

Art updates forthcoming in the next day or two~ 0u0
@Helarnia AN OVERDUE UPDATE (I am the worst at this I am sorry) [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20263743/anemoi_bust_scales072.png[/img] I haven't touched the horns area but there's not much left to do for this stage. Coloring and apparel details coming soon !! I think I will finish up those tags next before I get to coloring this but those really shouldn't take long since they only need color and details~
@Helarnia

AN OVERDUE UPDATE (I am the worst at this I am sorry)

anemoi_bust_scales072.png

I haven't touched the horns area but there's not much left to do for this stage. Coloring and apparel details coming soon !!

I think I will finish up those tags next before I get to coloring this but those really shouldn't take long since they only need color and details~
@Zevon

Would you be willing to draw non-dragons? c:
@Zevon

Would you be willing to draw non-dragons? c:
21j0l8x.jpg
@Maulise
Currently I'm just doing dragons only :0
@Maulise
Currently I'm just doing dragons only :0
@Zevon: Are non-FR dragons a possibility, as well? :3
@Zevon: Are non-FR dragons a possibility, as well? :3
21j0l8x.jpg
@Maulise
Ah, you'll find on the first post the answer to this question !
"Commissioned dragonfaces must be Flight Rising dragons."

HOWEVER I will again state that I have no idea how long it may be before I open more slots for these types of commissions. I have some big projects I'm excited to start working on and I simply won't have the time for these for a while. It is much more likely that I will offer adoptables or accents before full-on custom illustrations again. I'm really stoked at all the interest I've been getting, though, and honestly appreciate every bit of it!
@Maulise
Ah, you'll find on the first post the answer to this question !
"Commissioned dragonfaces must be Flight Rising dragons."

HOWEVER I will again state that I have no idea how long it may be before I open more slots for these types of commissions. I have some big projects I'm excited to start working on and I simply won't have the time for these for a while. It is much more likely that I will offer adoptables or accents before full-on custom illustrations again. I'm really stoked at all the interest I've been getting, though, and honestly appreciate every bit of it!
@Zevon

Ah, I see ^u^ Thank you for getting back to me, I must have missed that c:
@Zevon

Ah, I see ^u^ Thank you for getting back to me, I must have missed that c:
21j0l8x.jpg
@ravenwind Tag delivery! Let me know if I missed anything :> [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20263743/ravenwind_tag.png[/img] [size=2][url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20263743/ravenwind_tag_f.png]Bigger version here[/url][/size]
@ravenwind
Tag delivery! Let me know if I missed anything :>

ravenwind_tag.png
Bigger version here
@Zevon can i be added to your ping list for tag slots opening?
@Zevon can i be added to your ping list for tag slots opening?
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22